PDA

View Full Version : how can i increase my pagerank ?

stankemp
05-04-2011, 06:54 AM
what can i do for increase my website pagerank.

schwa
05-11-2011, 12:02 AM
Change links with websites with high PR. While the highPR website gives you links, it may be reduced the PR number. Many webs consider it seriously!

meenukapoor
05-13-2011, 02:24 AM
google change the pr after 3 or 6 months than you can try for back links do with work on off page seo

Vancouver Hotels (http://www.stayrescanada.com/british-columbia1.html#vancouver) | Beijing Hotels (http://www.stayreschina.com/beijing-hotels.htm)

mesasa
05-14-2011, 09:55 AM
Search engine directories are a good way to get a free link to your website. They also increase your chances at being listed higher on popular search engines like Google, and overture.

jackdalson
05-16-2011, 02:20 AM
For increasing online business, We should concentrate on SERP not PR. So I think we should take care of SERP.

Sabrina Gage
05-16-2011, 02:31 AM
You need more back links to your website. To get more back links, you can change links with other websites; post your website in related forums; submit your site to directories.

Please make sure the contents of your website are helpful to visitors.

Thanks.

Diamondzul
05-16-2011, 05:16 AM
Hey
Page rank can be increase by two way first is on page optimization and second is off page optimization. In this manner you can increase your page rank.

ayatalim1979
05-16-2011, 10:17 PM
I often use back link as the simplest strategy.

David01
05-17-2011, 01:18 AM
Hi there I think you may do the Backlinks for increased page ranking to an extent. Search engines such as Google, MSN and etc follow certain rules in order to determine the pagerank of a particular website.

1 Content is king , so please update it randomly.

2 Online blogging

3 Social media attachment

4 article writing

So always keep in touch with your site and remained updated.

John karner
05-17-2011, 01:31 AM
mostly use high pr site for back linking and two more way to increase your page rank Bidirectional first door on page optimization and the second is off page optimization. This way, you can increase your page rank.

Click SSL
05-18-2011, 05:54 AM
To give PageRank to particular webpage is Google's own algorithm and its depends on many factors to have high PR. To get high PR it is require to have relevancy in your Search Engine Optimization as well as it is also important to have quality content which Google require to have PR. I just wanna say be relevant in your work and make passion.

bloomtools
05-18-2011, 07:19 AM
Exchange link with high pr and relevant website. Submit your site in search engine directory. Do social bookmarking and forum posting. I hope it will help you to get PR.

shanewatson456
05-19-2011, 04:31 AM
Search engine directories are a effective way to become a free link to your website. They too increase your chances at being listed higher on popular search engines like Google, and overture.

Stevens
05-20-2011, 06:11 AM
Link building is a way to promote your sight in Google page rank.first of all your sight must have unique and informative ideas contents that might be helpful.Later when promotion stage comes in search engines' ranking then relevant postings and later links are required to promote your sight.For this purpose we also use other related sights.