PDA

View Full Version : How to Earn Through Reseller Web Hosting ?

sinpawl
05-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Earning through reseller hosting is not a new thing. It has become the most popular online earning source.

Reseller hosting provided by hrn.in

Purchase a reseller hosting account from us on monthly or yearly basis. Now you can host multiple sub-accounts within your reseller account. Just sell the space and make the profit.

How reseller assigns/manages the sub-accounts ?

Reseller will be given a reseller admin where he can create, permit and limit the domains. Limiting the number of domains depends on the package has been taken.

Steps for creating accounts are different for both Windows and Linux hosting. Plesk is used in Windows to manage accounts and WHM (Web Host Manager) in Linux.

Here are the plans for both of the hosting platforms.

Windows reseller hosting: Cheap Windows 2003 Reseller Web Hosting India | hrn.in

Linux reseller hosting: Linux Reseller Hosting India | Cheap Linux Reseller Web Hosting | hrn.in

The best thing is that if you are not able to provide the support to your clients we will provide the complete support through our ?managed reseller hosting?

Hadwin
05-16-2012, 03:24 AM
If you are going to select a web host for your website then one thing to be remember that you need to know the essential requirements of your website because sometime happen we choose a provider which all services are not required by our website.

josephvijay
08-25-2012, 01:41 AM
Earning through reseller business is the best medium to earn online on today's trend. I am also doing a reseller business online. I got a reseller account from GoResellers.com . I am earning by selling domain names, hosting services, web designing services, etc. I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years and have earned quite a good sum of amount.

ZeusXylon
08-26-2012, 11:24 PM
I am earning by selling domain names, hosting services, web designing services, etc. I am involved in this reseller business for more than a couple of years and have earned quite a good sum of amount.