PDA

View Full Version : What is happening with my SERPs?

conroy01
05-05-2011, 07:46 AM
I am doing regualar seo on site and ensuring quality work. But i don't know why my keywords are not improving rather Google dance is happening. Any suggestion from you friends how i can improve??

Click SSL
05-06-2011, 05:17 AM
No body know Google algorithm to rank various website.... If you are doing quality work than not to worry because it may take some time to be visible higher on Google.. Keep passion.

alanmaster4
05-06-2011, 06:56 AM
Google Dancing is always happen with almost with all website. so always create quality links like do follow blog postings.

dorothykinder
05-06-2011, 03:48 PM
No body know Google algorithm to rank various website.... If you are doing quality work than not to worry because it may take some time to be visible higher on Google.. Keep passion.

Absolutely correctly said...Quality work is really the final thing. Patience is another important thing which is really needed!!!

conroy01
05-09-2011, 05:16 AM
Google Dancing is always happen with almost with all website. so always create quality links like do follow blog postings.

I am blog posting on high authority websites irrespective of the link whether it is do follow or no follow.

vinshonjhon
05-09-2011, 06:09 AM
Hi
I think the most important aspect of this guide is the inclusion of how mobile is optimized by the crawler. Two paths for the robots to crawl but the question that comes to mind is this – does Google have a separate index for mobile aside from the regular desktop search?

It seems to indicate that there are two separate data store.

It also implied the importance of guiding the user to the proper path of web usage. If they are in their mobile device, redirect them to the mobile site, if such a site exist.

The inclusion of the importance of social media sites as another route for promotion was also touched by the guide.

Again, this guide is mostly geared towards those who needs to get a basic understanding of SEO. But for intermediate users, this is a good refresher on what Google expects from web sites.

You can download the guide -> Google SEO Starter Guide