PDA

View Full Version : What is keyword proximity?

Changer
05-07-2011, 05:20 AM
Hello for all users,
I am so glad to join this forum and i am interested to know about keyword proximity?share me here,thanks.

GardnerBulkeley
05-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Proximity, as the word suggests refers to closeness.. Keyword proximity means the closeness of the keyword. Keywords that you select should be close so that it gives you a better result..

andrewsymonds
05-09-2011, 01:47 AM
As you know proximity means "closeness" so keyword proximity know as how much your keyword close to each other. in general, the closer the keywords are, the better.

transilvania
05-11-2011, 07:43 AM
What is your purpose of using this keyword?

Amherst
05-12-2011, 05:45 AM
The results of keyword proximity may be seen by taking a moment to perform a search in your favorite search engine. If you target a keyword phrase, you will often find that the difference between your keyword search.

kamlanegi
05-14-2011, 07:02 AM
Hi,

Keyword proximity refers to the distance in space, as measured in within the keywords as well as the phrases including the keywords without repetition and with contextual relevance.

Keyword proximity measures the closeness between two keywords. In general, the closer the keywords are, the better.

Hope it will help you.....:)

Regards,
Kamla Negi.

denialr150
05-14-2011, 03:28 PM
Nice topic,Keyword proximity and the keyword density within your Website can make or break your search engine optimization efforts.I recently changed my title tag to google seo consultant in order to give me some relevance for the keyword “seo consultant” without losing my google seo relevance.

schwa
05-16-2011, 09:34 PM
Keyword proximity refers to how close together the words are. You might have a list of keywords relevant to your website that includes fishing pole, fishing equipment, tackle boxes, and custom fishing rods.

HenryWilson
06-08-2011, 11:44 AM
Keyword proximity refers to the closeness between two or more keywords. In general, the closer the keywords are, the better.

jimfaster
06-09-2011, 01:01 AM
Keyword proximity refers to how close words. You could have a list of relevant keywords for your website, which includes a fishing rod, fishing equipment, tackle boxes, fishing rods and custom, for example. Great. But how do you position them to be the most effective Search Engine Optimization?

HenryWilson
06-09-2011, 09:33 AM
Hi jim, Can you explain in detail what do you want to say?

alex11
06-13-2011, 12:55 AM
Keyword proximity means the closeness of the keyword. Keywords that you select should be close so that it gives you a better result..

nazar2011
06-13-2011, 02:16 AM
Key word proximity is the closeness of the key words of the site.We are choosing some key words for our site.The more closeness is there, the better works.So, the key word proximity should be more for the SEO purpose.It helps to get better indexing easily.

jackdalson
06-13-2011, 02:22 AM
Keyword proximity means closeness between two keywords. Low closeness will be good. But do not do Grammatical mistake for taking near keyword.

Yigedajiba
06-13-2011, 03:08 AM
I think 5% - 10% is the most suitable...

HenryWilson
06-13-2011, 07:59 AM
Keyword proximity means closeness between two keywords. Low closeness will be good. But do not do Grammatical mistake for taking near keyword.

Closeness in the sense do you mean that we can go for synonyms of a ketword.

airbender25
06-13-2011, 06:47 PM
Keyword proximity is the combination of the density of a keyword and the prominence. So proximity looks at the location of the keyword in the sentence and how often it's being used in that sentence and also takes into account the distance between them.

alexfrued
06-22-2011, 11:49 PM
Hello ... Friends !

Thanks to all of you for good discussion about Keyword Proximity , by which we will get better result.

kailee
06-24-2011, 02:18 AM
The results of keyword proximity may be seen by taking a moment to perform a search in your favorite search engine. If you ambition a keyword phrase, you will generally acquisition that the aberration amid your keyword seek and the same search using "stop words" are vastly different.

davies.williams
07-02-2011, 12:20 AM
keyword proximity is how close you are using the target keyword in title, description and content of a website.

jamsen
12-14-2012, 05:11 AM
Keyword proximity refers to how close together the words are. You might have a list of keywords relevant to your website that includes fishing pole, fishing equipment, tackle boxes, and custom fishing rods, for instance. Great. But how do you place them to be most effective in terms of Search Engine Optimisation?

alemcherry
12-14-2012, 09:04 AM
The basic is, you should write for the users - not for search engines. When you actually write something useful on a given topic, terms like keyword desnsity and proximity become irrelevant.