PDA

View Full Version : How to increase traffic for website via blog?

jesicawillss
05-09-2011, 05:15 AM
Hello friends. I need some help from you. I want to increase traffic for my website through my blog. How can I do that? How can I navigate visitors of my blog on my website? Is there any way or best submission website that can fulfill traffic to my website?

vinshonjhon
05-09-2011, 06:00 AM
Hiiiii
Hello friends. I need some help from you. I want to increase traffic for my website through my blog. How can I do that? How can I navigate visitors of my blog on my website? Is there any way or best submission website that can fulfill traffic to my website?

GardnerBulkeley
05-09-2011, 12:26 PM
You can write quality and unique content regarding the niche of your website with a unique title, and bookmark it over as many social bookmarking sites you know, for quick traffic..

Abagail
05-10-2011, 03:56 AM
You can submit Own blog in Blog directory.

schwa
05-10-2011, 11:35 PM
Submit your blog to index website or change links with others' blogs to let more people know your blogs!

SSLMatrix
05-11-2011, 07:10 AM
I think blog is one of good place to increase a traffic to your site. you can promote your service and product. so that your site traffic will be increase and it will helpful to you.

Diamondzul
05-11-2011, 07:40 AM
You should use pay per click link in your blog for increase traffic for website.

ahsima
05-11-2011, 09:44 AM
There are two aspects in effectively utilizing the blog for the business promotion. First one is the content of the blog which will serve as the invite for your blog. You can attract people to blog only by having useful content in the blog. Second thing is linking the blog to the website by effectively redirecting the blog users to your business website.