PDA

View Full Version : Does any body know Google latitude?

Click SSL
05-19-2011, 05:23 AM
I would like to know about Google latitude.. Does anyone know?

schwa
05-22-2011, 11:23 PM
Google Latitude is a location-aware mobile app developed by Google. Latitude allows a mobile phone user to allow certain people to view their current location. Via their own Google Account, the user's cell phone location is mapped on Google Maps. The user can control the accuracy and details of what each of the other users can see — an exact location can be allowed, or it can be limited to identifying the city only. For privacy, it can also be turned off by the user, or a location can be manually entered. Users have to explicitly opt in to Latitude, and may only see the location of those friends who have decided to share their location with them.

GardnerBulkeley
05-29-2011, 03:48 PM
Its a location-aware software developed by Google. This allows the user to allow a certain people to view his current location.

Click SSL
07-27-2011, 09:20 AM
Thank you all for giving me proper information about Google Latitude.
Thanks again...

kathrinefernand
07-27-2011, 06:08 PM
Google Latitude is a location-conscious computer application that enables you to share your location and track others who are running the app. Designed for use on mobile devices and laptop and desktop computers, Latitude comes as a stand-alone app for the iPhone and iPad. For all other mobile devices, Latitude is part of the Google Maps for Mobile app.

robwilley7
07-28-2011, 02:12 AM
As on my knowledge Google Latitude is Google’s free software program, a new service that helps you to locate your family member or friends through a mobile phone or the Internet.. hope it will help you..

thanks..