PDA

View Full Version : Google Dance problem.

Diamondzul
05-23-2011, 08:18 AM
Hello friends

I want to know that is there any update in Google, because in one week Google dance two time in my website, so are you facing the same problem??

jasonjecob
05-23-2011, 08:28 AM
We have also got update in website ranking and also we have noted Google Dance on website. We believe that May there is shortly update in Google Page Rank and as well as ranking.

bloomtools
05-23-2011, 08:47 AM
No still there is no fluctuation in keyword ranking for my site. If you are felling such fluctuation then wait until Google dance gets over and meanwhile keep building quality links and update the content.

bermuda
05-23-2011, 05:27 PM
Google dance usually happens to the websites which are either very new or not yet powered by enough quality links because based on experience, it has been mostly proved that backlinks would fix the positions and rankings of websites on search engines.

If your website has been newly set up and you are experiencing fluctuations in rankings, the ups and downs could be quite natural, and gradually as you build links for your website you will experience solid ranks, fixed and not going up and down everyday.

abhinav
05-25-2011, 05:47 AM
Some sites were greatly affected by the Google dance.The sites having duplicate content and low quality sites are removed in the search engine results.But I am not getting any updates.

lingoway
05-26-2011, 05:41 AM
Google dance occurs due to index update.Whenever the index update occurs,the ranking in SERPs fluctuates.

Carmella Mayton
05-26-2011, 05:51 AM
The reason is if your building backlinks google tends to find a place for you in the rankings. It matters on the quality of the backlinks. If you are getting good authority backlinks then the chances of you getting a better serps are high.

Winston
05-27-2011, 01:57 AM
Google is trying hard to get those people spamming their engines out of there or down the list in order to serve the best results for their users. Itshould be appreciated greatly.

cipl123
05-27-2011, 12:24 PM
Hello,

Current I have not found any update from Google but I have experienced the Google dance in the middle of March 2011.

GOT
05-28-2011, 03:50 AM
Google never informs about their minor updates, you should wait for some time and I believe your rankings will come back

schwa
05-30-2011, 03:00 AM
Google dance does not mean the google updating process. It is true that Google collect information with google dance. While you may see the SEO effect with few months!

Diamondzul
05-30-2011, 05:41 AM
Thanks for your valuable replay.

tochandresh
05-30-2011, 06:16 AM
Google dance is visible in 1 or 2 day, your website ranking are going to change at every some movement not in week. if your website keywords ranking is changing in week then sure I it will be update in ranking as well PR according to search engine indexing and cashing