PDA

View Full Version : Fully Managed Server at $59/mo, w/ May FREE!

handeyman
05-11-2006, 12:09 AM
This is it: the server deal you have been searching for. I got this server a few months back, and have been really happy with it. But, (unfortunately or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), I need to get a unmetered server, do to an insane ammount of traffic

Fully Managed (and the service is outstanding)
AMD XP 2800+
1024 Meg RAM
80 Gig HD
500 Gig Transfer (1,000 Gig avail. for $20/mo more)
8 IP Addresses
Direct Admin Included
100% Network Uptime

The server is through QuickPacket - a very reliable host out of Atlanta (CyberWurx DC, I think).

Regular price is $84/mo - which I might add is a great price for a fully managed server with these specs. I got a special deal (because I paid for several months upfront), at only $69/mo. But, here is my deal to you:

You pay only $59/mo for the first four months (June through September)! That's less than many VPS accounts - and this is for a whole dedicated server w/ 1Gig RAM. Plus I will throw in the rest of May absolutely free!

The server has been paid through September, so if you would like this deal, I need the $59 x 4 = $235 up front. Then you won't have another payment until October (at which point you will be paying QuickPacket the still great price of $69/mo). There is also a one-time server reload fee of $35 that you will need to pay QuickPacket when you take over the server. Or if you want I can just give you admin access for free if thats allowed, not sure, its up to you.

If you have spent more than ten minutes searching for a server, you know this is a great deal. So far I have had 100% uptime.

pm, aim, email, post for details

looking for a quick sail thanks :)