PDA

View Full Version : How important backlinks are?

vang.nguyen1983
05-23-2011, 08:08 PM
Hi everybody I have set up an unknown website and I want to lift its rank up.

I read your articles and see that you need to build back links first. So I want to make it clear that: how can backlinks help your websites have higher rank in search engine? What is the mechanism of this? Thank you.

SSLMatrix
05-24-2011, 06:49 AM
Dear,

You haven't need bunch of backlink. I am agree that you must have required backlink mean relevant to your business that help more to your site rank up.

greatar4
05-24-2011, 07:43 PM
As far as search engine optimization is concerned 90% of what you are going to do to achieve top ranking is off site. That means link building will play a major role if you truly want to succeed. Here is why back-links is important, when you have several sites especially authority sites that link to yours, it tells search engine that your site is valuable. They'll keep pushing your site up and up. A link back to your site is like a vote for search engine and they use that to rank your site.

There are various link building methods that you can use to lift the rank of your site up. The list is article marketing, forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking submission, and press releases. All you have to is to spend some of your time building links in a natural and legitimate way in a regular basis. After a period of time you'll see how your ranking is being improved as time passes. I hope that helps.

GardnerBulkeley
05-24-2011, 09:44 PM
Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website and are the building blocks to good SEO. The number of backlinks a website has is a good indicator of its popularity. Search engines give more importance to websites that have a larger number of quality backlinks and consider those websites more relevant in a search query.

Sabrina Gage
05-24-2011, 11:17 PM
Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website and are the building blocks to good SEO. The number of backlinks a website has is a good indicator of its popularity. Search engines give more importance to websites that have a larger number of quality backlinks and consider those websites more relevant in a search query.

Indeed. And Page Rank (PR) is an algorithm that bases on the quantity and the quality of backlinks.

mikelawson
05-25-2011, 01:41 PM
Yes I know that you are exactly on the point that Back links are very important but any one can help me about my confusion My website get good back links and the change in back links is very quick some time back links goes increase and some time they decrease.....and how much work I have to do to bring my website on the first page on the search engine and what kind of work is very good for this.....I am looking forward for the reply.........
Thanks all

denniemark
05-27-2011, 06:15 AM
Search engines like Google web pages ranking in the index based on the number of backlinks they have. As part of the search engine optimization, backlinks are an important part of an algorithm that the search engines to help decide which sites should be classified in inches for the factors that help search engines on sites of classification decisions includes site, that the relevant page of the site loading time on the optimization of the page, and much, much more.

schwa
05-30-2011, 03:13 AM
Backlins are beneficial to the keywords ranking in Google search result! It can affect the ranking place directly!

Diamondzul
05-30-2011, 05:36 AM
Backlinks are most beneficial for keywords of website as well as for the website.It helps to get more page of website linking.

SSLMatrix
05-30-2011, 05:50 AM
Back links gives you ranking on major search engine and also give pagerank to your website. it mean i give you two profits by doing same thing.

tah123
05-30-2011, 05:58 AM
Backlinks are important to get the best rank for the keywords on search engine.

tochandresh
05-30-2011, 06:10 AM
Search engine guide line say that If you website adding more number of back links that mean you website followers are increase and Number of vote for your website in more then keywords ranking and also traffic at your website are going to increase.

"Links is queen for your website"

yourmobisite
05-31-2011, 05:01 AM
Hello..

Backlinks are important because Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

Click SSL
05-31-2011, 06:03 AM
You need to have good relevant back-links from various website to rank higher on SERPs.

sarahreed00
05-31-2011, 07:07 AM
Backlinks are important to increase page rank and popularity of a site.. It is important to see whether links are do follow or not to avoid wasting effort for postings.

Openxcell Inc
05-31-2011, 07:40 AM
Hello,

There are two types of backlinks 1. One way inbound links & 2. Reciprocal inwards links. Inward links are essential part of SEO the more inward quality link the more popularity. You can get links from Forum, Blog Commenting, Web2.0 Site etc. Thanks,

phpshoppy
06-03-2011, 01:36 AM
SERP and PR depends upon you site back links so try relevant link from others

thesslstore
06-06-2011, 01:23 AM
Pagerank is a terrible way to measure a site in G - its one of over two hundred factors although it is by far the most obsessed about.

Yes backlinks do affect a sites importance but G has got really good at discounting low quality junk links, most directories for example are now worthless.

To get more advice about your site in Google i would reccomend the Google webmaster forum: http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Webmasters/label?lid=41234c84d9491af8&hl=en

ABIRAM
06-06-2011, 03:55 AM
Backlinks are the backbone of SEO and very helpful for getting page rank

Thomasscot
06-06-2011, 06:07 AM
Backlinks are links from other websites that head directly back to your site. As such, they are also known as inbound links. Backlinks go a long way towards ‘convincing’ search engines that your site is worth linking to. As a matter of fact, if you get a lot of them, most especially if they are from reputable sites, it can definitely help bump up your website’s rankings. They can add considerably to your site’s popularity with search engines because some search engines prefer sites that have a large number of sites that backlink to them. They thus equate popularity with reliability and importance; it’s as if other sites are voting for your site by backlinking to it – which makes quite a bit of sense. This is why your website is assigned a “trust rank” based on the number of backlinks you get and their quality.

lentrepot
06-07-2011, 02:06 AM
Back links are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality back links, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query

HarisCriss
06-10-2011, 12:37 AM
1. Keyword Relevancy – Make sure the links back to your page are relevant to the page content. Anchor text, Title & Meta Tags, and Content all play a valuable role and should be addressed before creating the link. Keywords are often compared by the search engines to establish relevancy within the link and search engine result page.

2. High Value Links: Establish your links with pages with a high Page Rank value. PageRank results from a “ballot” among all the other pages on the World Wide Web about how important a page is. A hyperlink to a page counts as a vote of support. The PageRank of a page is defined recursively and depends on the number and PageRank metric of all pages that link to it (“incoming links“). A page that is linked to by many pages with high PageRank receives a high rank itself. If there are no links to a web page there is no support for that page.

craigthomos
06-10-2011, 03:29 AM
Backlinks are the most important thing in the SEO as having the good and quality backlinks really helps to boost the page rank for your website.

lythium
06-10-2011, 06:11 AM
...My website get good back links and the change in back links is very quick some time back links goes increase and some time they decrease.....and how much work I have to do to bring my website on the first page on the search engine and what kind of work is very good for this.....I am looking forward for the reply...

Building backlinks, well, doing SEO in general, needs constant work. The backlinks can vanish because of multiple reasons, like the domains are no longer active, the admins/mods deleted your comments or disabled the signature option and so on.

You should also keep in mind that the backlink checker tools are not 100% accurate. You can find out the real and actual number of your backlinks only by checking manually each and every backlink you have built on each and every domain. But since that's kind of unrealistic, you just have to trust such a tool, or at least check your backlinks using more tools and compare the results.

Regarding the second part of your comment, it's not really about "how much work to do to bring a website on the first page on the search engine", but once you got there, you need to keep that ranking. That's the hardest thing to achieve.
It's not really that hard to pop up in the first result page, but since Google is constantly updating its results, you may disappear in the same day you got up there.

Google is determining the rankings of pages in its serps by using over 200 factors. So you need to work hard and be consistent.

Brewatson
06-14-2011, 01:12 AM
Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website.

Gujarat
06-16-2011, 10:34 AM
This is very important if you want to have a good or high ranking on different search engine. But you must have a good content for them to visit your site again that's the most important.

Niya12
06-20-2011, 08:35 AM
Link building is an important component of any Internet business, There are many benefits that come from link building. Some of these benefits include direct traffic, more sales and better search engine rankings.

jamesortan
06-21-2011, 02:49 PM
Importance of backlinks are as under:
1. It is useful to get high rank of web site on google.
2. Quality Backlinks get more importance from google. So it is useful for google.

alexfrued
06-22-2011, 05:07 AM
Hello !

Thanks for nice sharing. Back links Very important, by Back Links you can Increase your website Page Rank.

lentrepot
06-23-2011, 02:04 AM
Backlinks are very important for your SEO, specially because some search engines, gives more credit to web sites which have higher number of quality backlinks.

essleweb
06-23-2011, 03:13 AM
I agree with sarahreed00..and also you should do relevant comment on blogs.That`s much important thing for making back links.

robwilley7
06-23-2011, 05:43 AM

I read your articles and see that you need to build back links first. So I want to make it clear that: how can backlinks help your websites have higher rank in search engine? What is the mechanism of this? Thank you.

Backlinks are important because they count as votes to your website's relevancy and usefulness. Backlinks serve as the interconnectors among websites. Without backlinks, traffic will not be able to reach your site.

softsolutions
06-23-2011, 05:43 AM
Quality back wards links are important for keyword ranking and crawling your webpage.

kathrinefernand
06-23-2011, 06:56 PM
If you have researched search engine optimisation the chances are you would have come across the term “backlink”. A backlink is essentially a hyperlink that is found on an external website (external to yours) that points back to your website. These are really important for SEO.

jessica001
06-24-2011, 08:38 AM
That is the most important factor for seo off page..

shoutcheap
06-24-2011, 12:16 PM
Hi,

Ok people we get it are important, but the real question is how, every day is more difficult to get back-links, there is a few software to help you to find places where you can left your link and tells you if that site is using follow or nofollow.

In my opinion the better way is get the Google Chrome app, SEOQUAKE, so you can see if the page is follow or nofollow
then go to google and start to search for blog in relation to your site and participate with relevant post.

Remember relevant post - if you gonna left a link at least give a good comment.

ajaykr
06-28-2011, 07:08 AM
hi...back link are good for seo .if any site having good back link its traffic will be high ,visitor high and getting good goal from site..for back link u can do
1.directory submision
2.article submission
3.blog posting
4.link building method
etc.

jemesmccarth
06-29-2011, 09:11 AM
Backlinks are important because they show a search engine spiders, the relevance of a website is. The more backlinks pointing to your site, plus a search engine robot interpret what your site is useful for others.

John karner
06-30-2011, 02:18 AM
Back links are very important for our site good ranking and increase visitors

quintonlinscott
07-12-2011, 07:08 AM
Search engines like Google web pages ranking in the index based on the number of backlinks they have. As part of the search engine optimization, backlinks are an crucial part of an algorithm that the search engines to help decide which sites should be classified in inches for the factors that help search engines on sites

damiendmello065
07-22-2011, 06:18 AM
As far as search engine optimization is concerned 90% of what you are going to do to achieve top ranking is off site. That means link building will play a major role if you truly want to succeed. Here is why back-links is important, when you have several sites especially authority sites that link to yours, it tells search engine that your site is valuable.

jasmine bell
07-22-2011, 11:50 PM
Google, give more credit to those websites that have a larger number of quality backlinks and consider those websites more relevant in a search query.

shineacosta17
07-23-2011, 03:41 AM
Backlinks are very much essential for your website it brings more traffic and promote your business through its best link building techniques and also make an effort in website ranking to more visible.

paulsimon
07-23-2011, 06:54 AM
Hello,
Good question asked by you. Back links is the main property for indexing the websites. Because back links helps the website to index in the search engines.Lot of Submission Technique increase the back links of the websites like
Forum Posting
Blog submission
Press Release
and More..........Thanks.

Brownsigma
07-23-2011, 07:27 AM
Backlinks can be generated by writing on forums and putting your website as your signature. Similarly, blogging or writing articles can generate backlinks. There are other services that allow you to buy backlinks or you could ask website owners to link to your website. If you seriously want to get in the top few results of certain keywords though you should not ignore backlinks.

Games to playonline (http://www.onlinegameshost.com/) | Dirt Bike Games (http://www.free-bike-games.com)

stichdmello245
07-26-2011, 12:18 AM
Off site top ranking is about 90% something that you want to achieve as for search engine optimization. If you want to succeed then you have to put more effort with link building. There are a few reasons why backlinks are important.

seomaartin
07-26-2011, 04:52 AM
Backlinks increase with the help of SEO techniques you will do

article submission
bookmarking
forum posting
blog comments

Spy Gadgets (http://www.spygear-gadgets.com/) | Nanny Cameras For Home (http://www.spygear-gadgets.com/20-hidden-video) | Spy Gear (http://www.spygear-gadgets.com/)

barrickmark
07-26-2011, 06:43 AM
A good link building campaign needs to be planned, managed, monitored and reported on. It will use a wide range of strategies with many link prospects for each.

This is a lot of work and Wordtracker's Link Builder tool has been rebuilt to do all these jobs for you. Can all this really be in one tool? Ken McGaffin says it can and here he shows you how.

armondthomson
07-28-2011, 05:30 AM
A good link building campaign needs to be planned, managed, monitored and reported on. It will use a wide range of strategies with many link prospects for each.

This is a lot of work and Wordtracker's Link Builder tool has been rebuilt to do all these jobs for you. Can all this really be in one tool? Ken McGaffin says it can and here he shows you how.

kristinaalford
08-03-2011, 02:52 AM
Search engine optimization is the life of any online business and link building is the backbone of effective SEO. So, until and unless both of these services are done to precision and with perfection, you cannot succeed on the internet platform. And that is the reason why we, Blurbpoint the experts are here.

With the help of a good Link Building campaign combined with right SEO tactics, we build the traffic to your website progressively and also achieve good SERPs leading to generation of greater revenues. Our special SEO plan package services are purely ethical and we take no beeline to achieve targets but follow a slow and steady yet effective ways and means in order to achieve emphatic and resounding results.

zita
08-04-2011, 05:45 AM
Dear Friend,

You can get quality backlinks by following methods:
1. Blog commenting on dofollow blogs
2. Dofollow forums
3. Submit Articles on High Page Rank directories.

johanwarner
08-05-2011, 05:28 AM
Link building service is a must if you are truly serious about bettering your rank on the major search engines. Once again, there is a plethora of firms that offer link building service but what makes Blurbpoint a cut above the rest is that we offer a comprehensive seo link building which comes as a package so as to accomplish high quality link building for your website.

konetkar500
08-05-2011, 07:28 AM
back link are very important if your site have a large no of quality back link then the pr is also upgraded and it helps to get more traffic and more business for your site .

adiwilson
08-10-2011, 02:39 AM
you will very naturally get noticed and attract your target audience without fail. When can you use this service? If you feel your site was performing better earlier and now there is a slight dwindle in the performance as well as the ranking, you could go in for our specialized or premium complete link building service. If you are a new business on the online platform too, you could avail our expert services that would clearly show the results within a short period of time.

skyinfo
08-10-2011, 03:19 AM
Good quality and high PR back links will increase keyword ranking fast in search engine results. Google gives more importance to those sites which has quality back links..

steveschmidt85
08-11-2011, 05:48 AM
Relevant back links on your anchor text help to increase keyword position

tech.biztech
08-12-2011, 03:52 AM
So you wanna be on Google’s first page? Then it’s important to understand how backlinks are important for SEO. The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines like Google, give more credit to websites that have a large number of quality backlinks.

anshika
08-13-2011, 08:18 AM
Create a new blog / website, post some articles already busy looking for backlinks, comments here and there even be similar to spam. what do you expect? visitor? pagerank?

If expecting visitors, how many visitors are coming from these comments backlinks? thousands? I'm not sure.

What is true, with lots of backlinks and PageRank also rose? continue with good pagerank (5 for example) also ride the visitor? not too!

When anyone asks about the backlinks and PageRank, I always say, "do not think if the new first start blogging, posting better yet, make an interesting article, and posting as much and as much as you".

In my opinion, search engine (google) has a lot of algorithms, hundreds, maybe thousands of algorithms to determine the SERP (search engine ranking position), one of which is probably the backlink and pagerank. That is, there are many other factors that could affect the search results on google other than a backlink and pagerank. So if we ignore backlinks and PageRank, there are many other factors that could lift the web to occupy a good position in searh engines.

I believe because I know that the person could have a lot of visitors and earning thousands of dollars a month without thinking about backlinks and PageRank, I also know that the web of people with good backlink and pagerank can vistor a lot and earning thousands of dollars.

Backlink is important not important, it is up to individual choice, runs good, did not find a lot of backlinks also okay. Better to post first, thinking about the content, while looking for backlinks, not vice versa.

The new website with little content, look for a lot of backlinks, so good pagerank and lots of visitors? dream, though dreams can come true, but sometimes

DanielFinn
08-13-2011, 05:22 PM
Search engines are now crawler based search engines so i personally believe that link building is most important thing in SEO.

rafealadam
08-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Search Engine Optimization: Reaches the Target Audience. The main purpose of any online business is to reach its target audience. And it is very much possible through search engine optimization. Blurbpoint offers complete SEO marketing solutions to businesses of any magnitude and leave no stone unturned to tap the entire gamut of positives that the organic search results bring in. We are an SEO firm in India that offers top-notch SEO services that would definitely bring about a marked difference in the way your business was faring so far on the global platform.

brahard87
08-17-2011, 09:23 PM
Hi buddy, i believe (contents) and backlinks is the most important part to increase you ranking in search engines

JerrickYeoh
08-18-2011, 12:29 AM
Backlink to help us to increase in PR. Google Search Engine love quality webpage while it do huge quantities and quality backlink will have them to prove it . Beside that backlink do help in bringing traffic as well.

davidabel
08-18-2011, 04:27 AM

Back links are very useful in SEO.
Through Backlinks, The page rank of website is increased.
Any search engine can easily crawl the website through back links.

danielaustin
08-19-2011, 03:07 AM
Link building service is therefore a blend of different links coming from all directions. As it is very difficult for you to accomplish such a range of tasks at one time, we suggest you hand it over to our experts as they are adept at doing it and have been in business since a very long time. They understand perfectly well what kind of links need to be placed where and hence create links in the appropriate niche to which your business belongs to. They perfectly understand the importance and relevance organic links have and hence work in that direction.

bryceholmes232
08-20-2011, 12:34 AM
Backlinks are significant to increase page rank and popularity of a site.. It is important to see whether links are do follow or not to avoid wasting effort for postings.

simsonperraria1
08-25-2011, 02:53 AM
As far as search engine optimization is concerned 90% of what you are going to do to achieve top ranking is off site. That means link building will play a major role if you truly want to succeed.

samueld
08-25-2011, 08:23 AM
Back links are very important for all websites to increase ranking on major search engines for particular keyword. Most of people are submitting articles in some popular article directories, just because of back link presuppose. Lots of web master are submitting their sites in some social bookmarking sites, directory sites, blogging to promote their services, these all are ways to get back links for good ranking result on search engines.

Forum posting is also an activity to get back link by all replies and increase ranking on particular targeted keyword.

riya189
08-30-2011, 02:12 AM
Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query. And I don't go for the bulk approach, but rather try to focus on a handful of quality links.

andrewwhite345
08-31-2011, 04:08 AM
Backlinks or link building is an important thing for Google. If you have sufficient backlinks in your website, Google gives you higher priority in the search engine query than others.

jonathanwalker2
08-31-2011, 06:49 AM
Backlinks are links that are the building blocks of a good SEO for your website. The number of back links a website has is a good indicator of its popularity. Search engines and has a large number of quality backlinks, search queries, giving more importance to websites that they consider relevant websites from.

Abagail
09-01-2011, 08:03 AM
Backlink are so important for giving weightage on google.com

SEO Professiona
09-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Search engines such as Google rank webpages in their index according to the amount of backlinks they have. Take for example, a website that has 5 backlinks versus a website that has 100. Google (or any other search engine) will find the website with 100 backlinks more popular and rank them higher than the website with only 5 backlinks. The only exception to this is relevance. For example, even though the website with 100 backlinks has more links than the website with 5, if the links are not relevant to the content on the website, Google will eventually rank the website with 5 backlinks higher than the website with 100.

mveeranath
09-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines,especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks,and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.When search engines calculate the relevance of a site to a keyword,they consider the number of quality inbound links to that site.So we should not be satisfied with merely getting inbound links,it is the quality of the inbound link that matters.
A search engine considers the content of the sites to determine the quality of a link.When inbound links to your site come from other sites, and those sites have content related to your site,these inbound links are considered more relevant to your site. If inbound links are found on sites with unrelated content, they are considered less relevant. The higher the relevance of inbound links,the greater their quality.

zairevang142
09-02-2011, 07:19 AM
Backlinks are links that are directed towards their website and are the building blocks to better SEO. The number of backlinks a website has is a good indicator of its quality. Search engines give more grandness to websites that have a larger number of quality backlinks and also consider those websites more applicable in a search query.

frank85loo
09-03-2011, 12:52 AM
You haven't need bunch of backlink. I am agree that you must have required backlink mean relevant to your business that help more to your site rank up.

samueld
09-05-2011, 05:54 AM
Backlinks are important to get the best rank for the keywords on search engine.

Yes. I agree with you also to increase page rank, we should have quality and do follow back links from various resources like, directories, articles, press release sites, forums, social bookmarking sites and related websites.

davidcameron321
09-07-2011, 05:54 AM
Back links are essential for the reason that Google SE will offer extra recognition to web site that have a decent amount of value back links.

goergecoleny
09-08-2011, 01:53 AM
If your site doesn't have content worth linking to getting links is hard and you have to go down the link seller and article marketing route but beware, buying links is against Google's guidelines so there are risks associated with that and article marketing also has its challenges although it's not against Google's guidelines.

daisy
09-08-2011, 11:06 AM
Backlinks are really vital for boosting the rank in SERPs but I think those backlinks which come from the relevant sites have a much benefit, so always go for a backlinks which comes from quality sites and the most important thing which is good in Google's Eye.

alexmorris075
09-09-2011, 01:30 AM
Search engine optimization is concerned 90% of what you are going to do to achieve top ranking is off site. This shows that link building plays an important role.

alexmorris075
09-09-2011, 01:35 AM
This shows that link building plays an important role.Search engine optimization is concerned 90% of what you are going to do to achieve top ranking is off site.

sampeter012
09-10-2011, 12:59 AM
I am aware of the importance of backlinks. What I want to know is the right way of getting these links into the site so that it can hlp in getting good rank in the search engine.

thomasceely12
09-14-2011, 04:44 AM
Search engines like Google web pages ranking in the index based on the number of backlinks they have. As part of the search engine optimization, backlinks are an important part of an algorithm that the search engines.

christianoronal
09-20-2011, 07:10 AM
The number of backlinks a website has is a good indicator of its popularity. Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website and are the building blocks to good SEO.

ginnybrewster11
09-26-2011, 04:27 AM
Getting backlinks from social networking sites tells Google a lot about whether people like your content or not. Lotsa backlinks from Facebook and Twitter gives the impression that your content is extremely popular and therefore very relevant.

jesicawillss
09-29-2011, 03:41 AM
Backlinks are very helpful to your website as it works as a backbone of your site. It is useful when Google assigns page rank and very helpful to increase SERP results.

twainmark24
09-29-2011, 08:00 AM
As part of the search engine optimization, backlinks are an important part of an algorithm that the search engines.

albertpinto21
10-17-2011, 12:17 AM
Back links are very much important for the Google. If you can have a good number of quality back links then you have every chance for your site to be at the top of the Google list.

Aden Kevin
10-17-2011, 08:10 AM
As part of search engine optimization, links are an important part of the algorithm that search engines to decide which sites should be classified in inches by the factors that allow search engines sites, including the classification decisions of the site, page on the site to optimize page load time, and much more.

colinwood07
10-18-2011, 01:54 AM
Hello,

If you have more backlink then you get more weightage by search engine.In this way backlinks help your websites have higher rank in search engine.

alenj
10-19-2011, 01:58 PM
Backlinks are incoming links to a website or web page. The number of backlinks is one indication of the popularity or importance of that website or page (for example, this is used by Google to determine the Page Rank of a webpage). For ranking on any search engine backlinks are very much important...

sabrinataylor83
10-24-2011, 10:35 AM
This is very important if you want to have a good or high ranking on different search engine. But you must have a good content for them to visit your site again that's the most important

boltongeff
10-25-2011, 11:41 AM
Link building is one of most effective way to develop the rank of a website on Google. For quality of backlinks, we have to search some good site means having reputed site on Google which must be contained df links and high page-rank .SEO company India (http://www.suvaance.com/)

PaulHershey
10-25-2011, 05:34 PM
As we know that search engines are crawler based search engines so only backlinks are most realiable thing to improve ranking.

profseoindia
10-26-2011, 09:52 PM
Impressive.

More back Links, More power from World, and More Trust Level from Other Websites. Which Google consider for good PR and Ranking.

As far as search engine optimization is concerned 90% of what you are going to do to achieve top ranking is off site. That means link building will play a major role if you truly want to succeed. Here is why back-links is important, when you have several sites especially authority sites that link to yours, it tells search engine that your site is valuable. They'll keep pushing your site up and up. A link back to your site is like a vote for search engine and they use that to rank your site.

There are various link building methods that you can use to lift the rank of your site up. The list is article marketing, forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking submission, and press releases. All you have to is to spend some of your time building links in a natural and legitimate way in a regular basis. After a period of time you'll see how your ranking is being improved as time passes. I hope that helps.

travelindia86
10-28-2011, 06:13 AM
by the help of getting back link you can find god page rank and kewords rank

pestindia86
10-29-2011, 02:15 AM
hi i am agree with your answer..thanks for share

brucedcosta14
10-31-2011, 03:05 AM
Back links are necessary for creating a good SEO website. Usually a website’s popularity rests on the number of back links, their quality and kind of information provided by them.

seocompany1998
10-31-2011, 05:24 AM
If you are looking for Search Engine Optimization chances you have encountered the term "backlink". A backlink is essentially a link to an external website (external to yours) that points to your website. It is really important for SEO.

tomhenry78
11-10-2011, 02:41 AM
Back links are the basic elements of SEO are link good for your website. The number of back links a website has is a good indicator of its popularity. There are many search engines and high quality backlinks, search queries, giving more importance to consider the related sites Web site from anywhere.

andysmith476
11-15-2011, 04:48 AM
Backlinks are links that are the building blocks of a good SEO for your website. The number of back links a website has is a good indicator of its popularity.

brennanpadilla1
11-16-2011, 04:56 AM
Search engines such as Google web pages ranking in index based on the numerous backlinks they have. Being part of search engine optimization, backlinks are a vital component of an algorithm which the search engines use.

seoxcell
11-17-2011, 04:04 AM
This could be from another blog or website that you own, or an external link from someone else altogether. Usually a backlink is simply the name of your website and an embedded link that leads straight to your site when someone clicks on it.

newsky
11-17-2011, 10:31 PM
My opinion is pretty similar to yours.

I don't go for the bulk approach, but rather try to focus on a handful of quality links. Submitting to some weird directories bores me!

sowmya
11-18-2011, 02:17 AM
backlinks can be defined as the links on other websites that direct the users who click on them to your site. It can significantly improve your site’s search rankings, particularly if they contain Anchor Text keywords relevant to your site and are located on sites with high Page Rank.
it helps in improving the traffic to your sites.

stevenhighman
11-19-2011, 01:20 AM
Traffic links are not the same as your everyday, run of the mill, common, garden back links which are needed to improve your serp's. And when one is taking about quality links a quality back link is not necessarily a quality traffic link. Building links for the search engines is easy. Simply take every opportunity you can get and fine tune the results by submitting deep links and targeted anchor text to blogs and directories that are not gong to fall over or get devalued by Google.

kevenrussell292
11-22-2011, 01:38 AM
Search Engine Guide that if your website by adding a greater number of back links means that the website followers are increasing and the number of votes for your website ranking in more than keywords and traffic your website will increase.

marcoturner97
11-24-2011, 11:35 PM
Calculation more figure of back links denote you website group are add to and figure of vote for it in more than keywords ranking and furthermore transfer are going to augment.

rebena
11-25-2011, 06:33 AM
Bcaklinks are very important bin getting quality traffic.These backlinks can be achieved by doing off page optimization.Off page optimization is the best way to promote any kind of business,These techniques creates more traffic to the websites.They are
Blog commenting
Forum posting
Social book marking
Article submission
Directory submission etc.

crishecomhire
11-26-2011, 07:30 AM
backlinks means your site links to web pages...it is important for pagerank and polularity of a website..some links are do follow and some are not follow

CorbanJoseph
11-28-2011, 02:24 PM
Backlinks shows your website's popularity on internet. this is why it is important in search engine.

jacobanderson66
11-29-2011, 11:15 PM
Search engine guideline mention that if your site includes additional quantity of backlinks, that indicates that your site followers will increase as well as the quantity of vote for your site.

johnowen789
11-30-2011, 01:14 AM
Search engines such as Google webpages ranking in index-based on the quantity of backlinks they possess. Part of SEO, backlinks are vital part of algo.

dixon84
11-30-2011, 04:30 PM
Backlinks are sweat-dish for webmasters.:)

wgray4
12-01-2011, 03:50 AM
Backlinks are very important to every websites. It helps you rank to any search engines. The more backlinks to your site the traffics youll get and the site increase its popularity.

Codykirk
12-01-2011, 02:53 PM
If you do a complete SEO of a website than i'll say that backlinking in this task is 90% of complete task.

bradpitt231
12-05-2011, 03:54 AM

bradhart8
12-06-2011, 11:48 PM
Backlinks are those web links that are the constructing chunks of a decent SEO for your web based site. The amount of back links a web based site has is a decent indicator of its approval.

Mikeleonard
12-07-2011, 12:11 AM
Back links is an important part of seo . for the keywords ranking it play an important role in seo .

sparx
12-07-2011, 12:17 AM
back links are very Important for For Web site Ranking and getting PR also.A back link are always Help to increase ranking And Get High PR.

mikelray031
12-07-2011, 06:19 AM
Search engines like Google web pages ranking in the index based on the number of backlinks they have. As part of the search engine optimization, backlinks are an important part of an algorithm that the search engines.

TonyHills
12-07-2011, 02:30 PM
Backlinks helps to improve internet popularity.

randyhall12
12-10-2011, 01:49 AM
Backlinks are most valuable for keywords of website. It helps to get more page of website linking.

dakotakelly23
12-13-2011, 04:37 AM
I read your article; you will notice that there is a need to build links back to you first. So I want to make it clear: you can help with a higher rank in search engines back links to your web site work? What is this mechanism? Thank you.

albertmorrison3
12-14-2011, 12:55 AM
The BL or Backlinks are very significant for your site SEO, especially for the reason that a number of search engines, stretches additional credit to web based sites.

michaeljohn
12-14-2011, 01:42 AM
When you get more than back link then you improve your ranking.

calvinjackson9
12-15-2011, 04:04 AM
If you are familiar with SEO, you will definitely know about backlinks, which is a hyperlink found on an external site to yours and which points back to your site. This is very essential in SEO.

jordanjohnson11
12-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Search engines give more importance to websites that have a larger number of quality backlinks and consider those websites more relevant in a search query.

Sophia9
12-21-2011, 06:47 AM
Link building is the first and important SEO tool to get traffic and increase keyword ranking. Website page rank and domain authority depend on no. of backlinks and relevancy. Through quality backlinks, you can improve your keyword ranking instantly. While getting linkbacks from other sites, must consider the following:
Page rank more than 2
Domain Authority 30 (min)
Related business category
Social media presence

Thank you

wasilawanderer8
12-23-2011, 05:38 AM
Do you know that backlinks are good for providing a high-quality SEO? The number or population of backlinks on a site indicates its fame and supporters. Take note of that.

vincentmoreno25
12-26-2011, 04:28 AM
According to their backlinks, such as search engines, ranked by the number of Google indexed pages.*****As part of search engine optimization, back links, search engines, is an important part of the algorithm.

coleprice05
12-26-2011, 06:09 AM
Search engine guideline says that backlinks are a crucial thing in the process of SEO as they ensure the productivity of the website that you are working.

stevesmith963
01-01-2012, 11:16 PM
Back links are significant for websites to get good response from Google but they should pertain to the required quality. The websites with more backlinks are considered more worthy in the search engine results.

barryallen30
01-17-2012, 03:40 AM
Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website and are the building blocks to good SEO. The number of backlinks a website has is a good indicator of its popularity. Search engines give more importance to web sites ..

jaymatt
01-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Backlinks are very much important for any SEO service. There are lot of ways to have high PR backlinks. I would like to say here,in link building quality and relevancy is most important.So we should always try to get backlinks only form relevant websites.Use all link building techniques and place links only on do follow,high PR and relevant websites. and the one that is valuable an d i m also using for last couple of months is via site http://SeoDataService.com which provides high PR back links in a very short span you must try this .

newtonfernando8
01-21-2012, 04:20 AM
Search website guideline line say that If you web page including more variety of backlinks that mean you web page supporters are improve and Variety of election for your web page in more than key terms standing and also traffic at your web page are going to improve.

kevinsmith251
01-21-2012, 04:46 AM
Back links are the most valuable keywords for your website. It helps to get more of the Links page.

gavinlogan338
01-25-2012, 04:58 AM
There are online SEO guides that mention the BL or back links as one of the vital things needed for better PR or page rankings of a web based site.

mikepeterson
01-25-2012, 04:02 PM
Quality of backlinks is more important than quantity.

belis1
01-26-2012, 01:07 AM
Backlinks are very important to get any website in to first page position in search engine. There are so many ways to build backlinks.

martinharris28
01-28-2012, 03:41 AM
Reverse is good for your site and link building blocks of SEO. The number of backlinks a website is a good indicator of its popularity. Search engines pay more attention to website..

stevepinto123
01-29-2012, 10:57 PM
Backlinks are important because Google will give more credit to sites that have a lovely number of quality backlinks, and think about those sites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

andreagassi786
01-30-2012, 11:46 PM
These BL or back links are really useful due to the fact that the Big G or Google search engine uses it as a basis for the creation of PR.

jeffreyrogers
01-31-2012, 12:58 AM
Backlinks can be generated by writing on forums and putting your website as your signature. Similarly, jogging a blog or writing articles can generate backlinks. There's other services that let you buy backlinks or you could ask website owners to link to your website. In the event you seriously require to get in the top few results of positive keywords though you ought to not ignore backlinks.

jovianulien75
02-01-2012, 05:04 AM
The number of backlinks a website has is a good indicator of its popularity. Search engines give more importance to websites. Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website and are the building blocks to good SEO.

barnesdevin33
02-03-2012, 05:53 AM
Backlinks are links lead to your site and good SEO building blocks. The quantity of backlinks a site has is a fine indicator of its popularity.

tinilxyz
02-03-2012, 05:59 AM
Backlinks are backbone for websites. Without backlink we can't rank our keywords in search engine's serp.

jenny123
02-03-2012, 07:02 AM
Back links help to improve page ranking and high popularity to improve business.

ellaparsons
02-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Backlinks can be achieved in multiple environments. Syndication is not limited to online publishers. Syndication can occur through a Twitter tweet with a link directly to relevant website or blog content. All of the social media including MySpace, YouTube, Facebook and many more social sites are ideal targets for syndicating appropriate and relevant content to generate backlinks.

akash001
02-04-2012, 02:23 AM
Backlinks are very importance for increase the traffic and page rank on site.

aditd
02-05-2012, 01:01 PM

Consider this: on the internet the chances of "happened to write a random domain and discovered this great site" is almost down to zero.
Everybody uses links to get to sites. So if you don't have links pointing to your site ( backlinks ) is impossible to get visitors.
Now if don't expect visitors on your site ( in case you want to skip baclinks ) why did you do the site?

NileHunt
02-07-2012, 03:24 AM
Back links are hyperlinks that are focused towards their website & are the basis to better SEO. The variety of back links a website has is a excellent sign of its excellent.

justinallen
02-13-2012, 10:56 PM
Off site top ranking is about 90% something that you want to achieve as for search engine optimization. If you want to succeed then you have to put more effort with link building. There are a few reasons why backlinks are important.

rupeshgupta
02-16-2012, 12:11 AM
Backlins are beneficial to the keywords ranking in Google search result! It can affect the ranking place directly............................

john12345
02-16-2012, 06:25 AM
Basically a back link is a link from another site back to your own – hence the term “back link”. The search engines count the number, importance and relevance of back links to assess the quality of site in providing the information for which a searcher is looking. Although a significant number of back links is important, Google and other search engines also place more weight on links from what it considers to be important sites.

jennyjenna
02-16-2012, 06:36 AM
Back links are the essential part of any website which play an important role to increase your ranking in the search engines.Back links shows the importance and value of your site in the Google search engine.

johnslater11
02-16-2012, 06:43 AM
If you are new to SEO marketing, you probably have no idea what backlinks are and the importance of them. Backlinks are links that point back to your website or in other words, when a website adds a link to your website on theirs or when you place a link back to your website on another website such in the case of forums, blogs, and any other websites that are willing to put your link on it.

outsourcedata
02-18-2012, 03:57 AM
back link benefit is your website and keyword rank up in search engine result.

tylernolan489
02-18-2012, 04:19 AM
Inbound links are essential because they are seen as a form of credit score given to you from other website owners. Google offer you more position for excellent backlinks to your website, especially if they are from other websites within your market. The more position a website has, the greater it will position

asim.adeel
02-18-2012, 06:35 AM
Back link are very important to get ranking. when your keyword reach at good position then you will get the more traffic.

jimmytherev123
02-19-2012, 06:48 AM
Backlinks are probably the most important factor for ranking your site on the search engines. Well that is making sure that your site is well optimized.

johnbent15
02-21-2012, 03:23 AM
The off-site mode of search engine optimization will generally yield better traffic if the webmaster will be able to make sure that LB may be done.

brennanpadilla1
02-22-2012, 11:16 PM
I am aware of the importance of backlinks. What I want to know is the right way of getting these links into the site so that it can hlp in getting good rank in the search engine.

calebnolan457
02-23-2012, 12:30 AM
Backlinks are important as they show a search engine spiders, what is the relevance of a website. With more backlinks pointing to your site a search engine robot interpret what your site is useful for others.

markdev
02-23-2012, 12:51 AM
Backlinks are importance because they are seen as a type of credit given to you from other webmaster.More status of quality backlinks,especially they are from other site within your niche.Important to the on page optimization of your website is getting quality inbound link to it.By having quality backlinks you are attracting visitor.Backlinks are the best way to improve traffic to your website.

markdev
02-23-2012, 12:52 AM
Back Links plays a very important role in SEO. This is one of the useful techniques in optimizing a page. There are different method used to get Back Links, one of this method is the Directory Submission. Directory Submission helps to indexed your page in major search engine. ;)

markpaul11
02-27-2012, 04:24 AM
Back links are very important for the search engine optimization campaign. Through the quality back links, you can get high popularity and traffics for your website.

markpaul11
02-27-2012, 04:32 AM
Back links are very important for the search engine optimization campaign. Through the quality back links, you can get high popularity and traffics for your website.

marcuswest
02-27-2012, 06:27 AM
It doesn’t matter how many backlinks you have on your site, what matters is that you have backlinks which are relevant to your site and business’ target.

stefanjackson43
02-28-2012, 01:00 AM
Back link is a link towards your website, are the building blocks of SEO is excellent. Number of back-links web site can have is a good indicator of its popularity. Search engines give more importance to web site

mariaemile
02-28-2012, 01:20 AM
Backlinks are essential for the success of website. But quality of backlinks is matter instead of quantity of backlinks. Backlinks consider as a vote by search engine. Google gives more credit to those websites who have a good number of dofollow quality backlinks. It helps to increase your PR and boost traffic on your site.

miltonsmith
03-01-2012, 05:27 AM
Yahoo! WebRank which was emulated from Google PageRank is utilized to gather unspecified statistics of the searches done through the online tool. Back links are the essential parts of a website.

robinthomas
03-02-2012, 06:59 AM
Backlinks are mainly helpful for keywords of website as well as for the website. It helps in order to obtain added page of website connecting.

seangray821
03-08-2012, 11:59 PM
Quality backlinks can be helpful for the site as mentioned in the blog. They have other benefits also and the quality is the best thing about them.

softwaredevin
03-09-2012, 06:22 AM
Backlinks are the only key for optimization. get quality back links from niche sites and increase your brand visibility

tecnocraft
03-09-2012, 08:32 AM
Backlinks are an important part of the search engine rankings algorithm. Learn more out the importance of backlinks.
Send Free SMS (http://www.DegeSMS.com/send-free-sms)
Live Cricket (http://www.cric43.com)

arleenpatterson
03-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Back links are the key for the success of the online marketing. According to the search engine guidelines, backlinks are crucial for the site ranking. So, build them carefully.

winstonford
03-12-2012, 05:54 AM
These BL or back links are as significant as the key words that may be found on the web based site these days. Are you aware of this matter now?

GeraldNitram
03-12-2012, 06:46 AM
Backlinks are the only key for optimization. get quality back links from niche sites and increase your brand visibility
I wouldn't say "only." You can create backlinks to your site, but if your site isn't optimized in such a way that both the human visitors and the crawlers would like, it's going to be all for naught. It's good if you're going to take some time to do some on-page optimization first before you can go ahead with your link building efforts.

henrydrucker
03-12-2012, 07:07 AM
A link is the most important thing as far as the SEO thing goes. With good backlink comes the good ranking and thus the popularity too. You must therefore have a good link process in place.

druckerpeter44
03-13-2012, 11:29 PM
Affordable links can actually help you cut down on the money sources and allows you to use cheaper form of funding. They are quite useful and therefore they enhance the beauty of the services.

dtpdesigns
03-14-2012, 01:30 AM
Back link is very important it's help up page rank for your website in search engine

rohitash2
03-14-2012, 01:36 AM
Backlinks are important to improve ranking of your site. If the links are quality links means you are getting links from high PR websites then it is beneficial for you.

jimphillips15
03-17-2012, 02:36 AM
Backlinks can really help you reduce or overcome the problem of the traffic. You must consult your expert though in order to know about the proper use.

alfredjones15
03-19-2012, 12:48 AM
There is really no need for a huge number of BL or backlinks. A few will do as long as each will have the quality and relevance related to your site these days.

noahkelly06
03-19-2012, 11:50 PM
People are very particular when it comes to such matters and therefore they want to put their best. These backlinks are definitely made for making you look your best and the happiest too.

GeraldNitram
03-20-2012, 07:04 AM
As people have said here, you don't need that much backlinks to take your site's rank up the top pages of the search results. There are some blogs out there that just post new content regularly and share their content through social media.

marleysteve
03-21-2012, 02:10 AM
You haven't needed a bunch of those back links. I am agreeing that you must obligate compulsory back link means that are relevant to your business these days.

coxjoel92
03-26-2012, 04:37 AM
Increase in the backlinks means that the\ numbers of followers are increasing in your website. It
Also means that your website is also ranking high.

clarkgoran
03-29-2012, 05:06 AM
These BL or Backlinks are significant for the reason that Google or the Big G will give additional credit to web sites that have a respectable number of value backlinks.

drakekim19
03-30-2012, 11:50 PM
The Value of this thing called as the BL is really being seen these days as search engines require it for the page ranking a site could get now.

edwardbrown
04-07-2012, 05:50 AM
Backlinks are important SEO tools and SEO experts use it highly for generating traffic to your website. Therefore, backlinks are given much importance by the SEO experts.

chritopher01
04-09-2012, 02:11 AM
This can be very good thing to do and a very interesting one also. It has got a number of advantages and you get to know so much more.

virtueinfo11
04-09-2012, 05:43 AM
true, quality of links are much important, search engine improve website visibility on search engine using quality of backlinks.
Quality of backlinks is more important than quantity.

tonyfrost8
04-09-2012, 06:06 AM
These BL or Backlinks are most useful for key words of an online or web based site as well as for the web based site in the internet these days.

henrycarman
04-17-2012, 10:40 PM
The web based sites that we have at the current times could really benefit well from the presence of these good amounts of BL or back links that we might get now.

sabrinasai
04-17-2012, 11:50 PM
Backlinks can be generated by writing on forums and putting your website as your signature. Similarly, blogging or writing articles can generate backlinks. There are other services that allow you to buy backlinks or you could ask website owners to link to your website. If you seriously want to get in the top few results of certain keywords though you should not ignore backlinks.

Manov
04-17-2012, 11:53 PM
The most important it is used to increase page rank.

miketyson546
04-23-2012, 12:56 AM
The amount of backlinks a web-site has is a admirable indicator of its popularity. Search engines accord added accent to sites. Backlinks are links that are directed appear your web-site and are the architecture blocks to admirable SEO.

saovietxulynuoc
04-23-2012, 04:15 AM
More backlinks are important for any website. But I want to know that backlinks from nofollow links are important or not??
Someone say that we should neglect nofollow links but others say don't.
What is your opinion about this??

markpaul321
04-30-2012, 05:38 AM
There are reasons why backlinks are important and in the process you can make the website immensely popular.

jesicawillss
05-03-2012, 01:00 AM
On google algorithm count back link one of the most important part when give a rank to website. so try to get more and more back link, But need quality and relevant back that is very imporant

cammeronwhite
05-03-2012, 05:41 AM
No matter how insignificant the BL may be, it will have considerable roles in the web based sites that we have these times. It is a fundamental element of it.

akhilcswebtech
05-03-2012, 07:42 AM
Hai guys,I know the ranking totally depends on back links and they are just as popularity votes for your site.all the off page optimization include actually back link strategies like directory,blog posting,article etc.

weight loss by ayurveda (http://www.keralaayurvedaresorts.org/slimming-programmes.html)
Breast Enhancements (http://www.plasticcosmeticsurgeryindia.org/breast-enlargements.html)

Brian-Alfaro
05-03-2012, 08:03 AM
backlinks are very important to make a website visible in top ranking One should generate Quality backlinks.

rossmark84
05-09-2012, 01:53 AM
There is no magic solution to guarantee high search engine rankings. However, there are several factors that may affect the popularity of your website.Please share your views.

braydenadan
05-23-2012, 02:20 AM
Backlinks are very important because it helps in adding credit to your website. So, it is necessary that you should add more and more backlinks to your site.

isha1234
05-23-2012, 07:59 AM
Backlinks are the incoming links that are coming towards your website. More backlinks you have more beneficial for your sites. It increase your traffic, visitors and improve your search engine results.

davidwatson789
06-12-2012, 01:03 AM
Google is, and give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality back links, their web site; in order to consider more relevant results than any other page in the search query Back links are important.

timbuffett920
11-27-2012, 03:31 AM
Backlinks play a significant role in imparting a degree of credibility to your website. It is imperative to include more backlinks to the intended website.

mikeslough5
11-27-2012, 05:03 AM
Back links are very importanat and worthy to get and maintain the top position in search engine's ranking.

arindamdutta16
11-27-2012, 05:32 AM
Backlinks are links that are directed towards your website. The number of backlinks is an indication of the popularity or importance of that website. Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

belliance
11-28-2012, 01:08 AM
It helps to create more traffic on your web site and helps to rank up your website in search engine.

brianvitori12
01-06-2013, 11:36 PM
We have to make sure that we get enough back links or the BLK because the Big G places so much emphasis on it at the current times.

theavi
01-08-2013, 06:39 AM
backlinks are very important because it make ranking high and enhance the visibility high.it also provide traffic and leads.
when all is depend on lead then links are important.

ackerlee
01-08-2013, 09:09 AM
Backlinks are very helpful for increasing the page rank and quality traffics for your website. They help to increase the quality visitors for your website.

cookaltony
01-08-2013, 10:28 AM
Back Links are most important for getting website page rank or increasing website visibility. you can also increase your website traffic.

blessy_smith
01-09-2013, 05:40 AM
Backlinks are very important to increase the website traffic.

synchronous
01-09-2013, 07:41 AM
Backlinks today are an important part of the SEO process because when you build quality backlinks, your website stands a higher chance of getting indexed faster by the search engines. Also, from the long term perspective, it will help in boosting quality traffic to your site. Apart from this, building backlinks serves your bottom-line of website visibility by improving your page ranking and ultimately your ranking in the search engines.

PitterLee
01-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Nice Information And Thank For Sharing ....

stephanwally
01-10-2013, 01:28 AM
The main thing for the existence of your top position are back links .

senariyesher
01-13-2013, 09:01 AM
Backlink are more important because it gains more ranking over search engine website. Try to do forum posting, blog commenting, social bookmarking and directory submission. These would help you to gains more visitor to the website.

jamsen
01-17-2013, 10:02 PM
By having quality backlinks you are attracting visitors to your site. You can’t just build a website and expect that people are going to find you without being pointed in the right direction. People previously used Reciprocal Linking to achieve this.

stuartmike4
01-18-2013, 12:43 AM
Backlinks are important for SEO because some search engines, especially Google, will give more credit to websites that have a good number of quality backlinks, and consider those websites more relevant than others in their results pages for a search query.

angelolee88
02-06-2013, 11:42 PM
We have to see that no matter what the time it might be the use of this thing that we call as BL or back links would always be vital. Google so much importance on the whole matter now.

johnoxx
02-08-2013, 01:16 AM
Back link is the main tool to getting in good position in search engine.

yepionline
02-21-2013, 02:55 AM
Very great info... I really like...

Martinguptill12
03-06-2013, 03:14 AM
There is much importance of quality back links in getting traffic towards a website. Google mostly give more credit to websites that implement this strategy.

Manov
03-06-2013, 04:05 AM
The below link gives you in detail about the importance of backlinks..
http://www.webconfs.com/importance-of-backlinks-article-5.php

Penelopecruz
03-06-2013, 06:24 AM
Hi there,

AS per my side Google is hungry for links...As it depends on you that how much quality back links you have build to your website... There are many ways to build quality back links, like forum sign link, blog comment, article submission, Guest post etc...

anscelcary
03-06-2013, 07:14 AM
Backlinks are also known as incoming links. Backlinks are essential in terms of Search Engine Optimization because more the inlinks more the chance your site to come on top of search engines index.

frivyepi
03-13-2013, 09:52 AM
Yes, I am agree with you good and related links are more important than any thing.

Pet09
04-04-2013, 03:48 AM
High pagerank backlinks are always preferred by search engines as the besttrust factor but now it is time for link relevancy and contextual link.

limanto
04-09-2013, 04:09 AM
Hi,
Not Backlink important but only quality backlinks are important and do more off page submission for generate more backlinks.
Thanks

pratibhaverma
04-09-2013, 04:18 AM
Backlinks are important to increase keyword ranking and get traffic for our website.

dazzlecompk
11-18-2021, 04:02 AM
backlinks that are helpful rank your website in the google search engine .
you should always create backlinks to the relevant forums.

elena980
11-22-2021, 07:14 AM
Backlinks are significant for SEO on the grounds that they sign to Google that another asset tracks down your substance adequately important to connection to it inside their own substance. As a site procures extra backlinks, web indexes deduce that the site has significant substance worth positioning great on the SERPs.

ishikasaxena
11-23-2021, 02:38 AM
backlinks are important for seo because they represent a vote of confidence from one site to another . earning the backlinks can have a positive effect on a site ranking position or search visibility. earning backlinks is an important component of off-site seo.

radhamadhavmarb
11-25-2021, 01:09 AM
Backlinks are important to SEO because they signal to Google that another resource has found your content valuable enough to link to it in their own content. When a website gets additional backlinks, search engines will infer that the website has valuable content worthy of ranking high on the SERP.

juliaalan
11-28-2021, 11:36 PM
Backlinks are important to search engines because they are a signal that the site being linked to high-quality information on a topic, relevant to the site linking to it. In essence, it’s a digital vote of confidence.

So now your website is seen as having high-quality content, backlinks also help with getting higher rankings on Google. The more total referencing domains a site has, the higher the site ranking. Basically, the higher you rank on Google, the more people will see your business and click on your website.

Another benefit to good backlinks is that it helps to build your brand. For example, if a high quality, very popular website links to yours, then you are benefiting from that. Because their consumers will see that this particular brand is happy to be associated with you. Hence, consumers start to take an interest in you.

Oryon Networks (http://www.oryon.net) | Singapore Web Hosting (http://www.oryon.net) | Best web hosting provider (http://www.oryon.net) | Best web hosting in SG (http://www.oryon.net) | Oryon SG (https://blog.oryon.net/)

Sopie1805
11-28-2021, 11:50 PM
Backlinks are really important as they-

1. Improve organic ranking
2. Raise brand awareness
3. Boost referral traffic
4. Position your business as an authority
5. They establish relationships between websites
6. Backlinks naturally attract more backlinks

jeromebunker
11-29-2021, 12:07 AM

Backlinks are the inbound links that lead viewers directly to your blog or website as well as Backlinks are basically votes from other websites. Each of these votes tells search engines.

Katherine Parke
11-29-2021, 12:21 AM
Backlinks, also known as “inbound” or “incoming” links, backlinks are created when one website links to another website. For example, if a mountain climbing site (Website A) links to a blog post comparing the best hiking gear (Website B), the hiking gear website receives a vote of confidence – or backlink – from the mountain climbing site.

Backlinks are important for SEO because they signal to Google that another resource finds your content valuable enough to link to it within their own content. As a website earns additional backlinks, search engines infer that the website possesses valuable content worth ranking well on the SERPs.

Naad Nodal
12-01-2021, 07:07 AM
Backlinks are a key part of SEO or search engine optimization. The main aim is to link between your website and others. It creates an environment where relevant people in your industry vouch for your website. In this article, we are going to discuss the importance of backlinks for your business.

By building high-quality links and relationships with others in your field, you can benefit from well-known websites in your industry, linking back to your own website.

Backlinks work as a vote of confidence in your business or service. When someone links to your website, they are saying it’s a good resource or it’s useful. Otherwise, they wouldn’t bother linking to you. For example, if you found a good restaurant and you enjoyed it, you’d tell your friends. Similarly, if you find another website or item of content that you enjoy or rate, you could vouch for it with a backlink.

Dazzle
12-02-2021, 11:59 PM
In short backlinks are the life line of SEO startegy of any website.

jessepeterson
12-07-2021, 03:24 AM

Backlinks are the lifeline to get a smart ranking to your site.

elena980
12-13-2021, 07:36 AM
Backlinks are significant for SEO on the grounds that they sign to Google that another asset tracks down your substance sufficiently important to connect to it inside their own substance. As a site procures extra backlinks, web crawlers induce that the site has significant substance worth positioning admirably on the SERPs.

elena980
12-13-2021, 07:44 AM
Since they refreshed the interface such that it presently shows the design of the URL, rather than the actual URL. Such breadcrumbs are substantially more absorbable than crude URLs, so it's one of many moves towards a superior client experience.

harry_v
12-13-2021, 08:41 AM
Backlinks are especially valuable for SEO because they represent a "vote of confidence" from one site to another.

In essence, backlinks to your website are a signal to search engines that others vouch for your content. If many sites link to the same webpage or website, search engines can infer that content is worth linking to, and therefore also worth surfacing on a SERP. So, earning these backlinks can have a positive effect on a site's ranking position or search visibility.