PDA

View Full Version : Google PPC vs SEO?

billybowdan12
05-24-2011, 01:49 AM
There is no doubt that Google can increase the use of your index results for your ads are supported exclusively with the use of Google’s pay-per-click scheme. While it is true that this little niche’s participation does not seem bad at all, yet very competitive keywords in the list now looks almost the same as that of the organic results, the only difference is that they are arranged in columns of four ads each. There are also two buttons that appears next to the search box. The first one recommends that the search results be sponsored by rather than searching the web.

jackdalson
05-24-2011, 04:29 AM
I preferred SEO in compare to PPC. Because we have to pay for each and every click. This is the main draw back for PPC.

andrewsymonds
05-24-2011, 05:17 AM
PPC main disadvantage is "bidding war" When someone bids a higher amount than your bid, basically your position on search engine results will go down to a lower position.

SSLMatrix
05-24-2011, 06:36 AM
I'm not a big fan of PPC. Unless you really know what you are doing, it could cost you a small fortune, and you still may not make a sale. If you're in a very competitive niche the price per click can get rather expensive.

I prefer white hat SEO. I can get better results by writing articles, posting to blogs, and writing press releases. When done properly, the results can be just as good, or better, than PPC. Besides, it's free, except for investing your time.

Richard01
05-24-2011, 11:27 PM
I think PPC need a great investment and SEO is just reliable in such way.If we have a strong investment then PPC is good otherwise SEO works great.

Heart
05-25-2011, 01:28 AM
Search marketing consists of two channels: PPC (pay-per-click) and SEO (search engine optimization). Both channels have advantages and disadavatages you need to consider before committing resources to either approach.

denniemark
05-27-2011, 06:22 AM
I fully agree with you. This is major drawback of Google PPC that if anyone bids high then you, your keywords position will be down.

bhatnagarashish
05-27-2011, 07:45 AM
I prefer SEO because SEO is cheaper than PPC advertising. In PPC we have to pay some amount for every click and visit that's why it is more costly. SEO is more affective and less cheaper than PPC. so, I go with SEO.

bhatnagarashish
05-27-2011, 07:46 AM
I prefer SEO because SEO is cheaper than PPC advertising. In PPC we have to pay some amount for every click and visit that's why it is more costly. SEO is more affective and less cheaper than PPC. So, I will go with SEO.

GOT
05-28-2011, 03:53 AM
SEO is long term and free mostly when PPC is paid and works only when you pay

schwa
05-30-2011, 02:57 AM
SEO is a long-term and influential way to do online marketing! It is free and affective, why not choose SEO?

Click SSL
05-31-2011, 05:46 AM
I prefer SEO more than PPC. PPC is good way to generate targeted traffics to our website but Search engine optimization is best way to get good and relevant traffics.

phpshoppy
06-01-2011, 03:54 AM
If you want to increase your traffic for your site in less time than these paid technic is very effective.

bloomtools
06-04-2011, 08:07 AM
I would prefer SEO over PPC. SEO is long term and PPC is beneficial for short period.