PDA

View Full Version : Which is the better of the two, home page linking or deep linking?

anshu12
05-25-2011, 06:56 AM
I am mindful that my homepage will obtain backlinks speeder and improved page ranks and in SERP’s my ranking will also enhance if I make all keywords of my homepage bold. For free, deep page linking isn't ensured by most directories, blogs and forums. The one thing that should be made admire are obtaining links for the home page as that is perfectly free. To prevent the visitors from obtaining lost in the home page and to make them go straight to the post of their selection will be faciliated with deep page links. Which among Deep linking or homepage linking is the better choice along with you?

lingoway
05-25-2011, 07:43 AM
both are good. PR of a webpage matters .

redchillimedia
05-25-2011, 08:02 AM
Home Page Linking is Good, Answer Already in your Question. For free, deep page linking isn't ensured by most directories, blogs and forums. You face this Problem while internal page Linking.

ahsima
05-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Do not try to include all the keywords in the homepage itself which may end in the dilution of the keywords. Try to target the keywords of the core theme of the business. Put all the long tail keywords in the inner pages and structure the page properly for easy access by the search engines.

denniemark
05-27-2011, 05:27 AM
If you have a new site (fresh site), then home page linking is best. Because Google may not index your site inner page. When all inner page indexes then target keywords on inner page and make inner page linking.

schwa
06-02-2011, 04:13 AM
I would like to change deep-link! It is more easy to get high rank! Besides, you can get more keywords ranking positions on the Internet!

adriankawa
06-02-2011, 06:12 AM
This both links are good the difference is you get the direct service URL in deep link while at home page link you get only service listed on that but for SEO purpose this both are equally important.

SSLMatrix
06-02-2011, 08:25 AM
After your website is established in Google, deep links after would help a lot.

30% Deep Link and 70% Home Link.