PDA

View Full Version : Difference between forum discussions and blogs.

Richard Smith
05-28-2011, 10:14 AM
Hello,
I want to know the difference between forum discussion and blogs.
Can anyone help me in this regard??

Thanks
Richard Smith

GardnerBulkeley
05-29-2011, 03:37 PM
Forum is a place where everyone are considered at an equal level and are discussng about a topic with each others. Any person who does not have appropriate knowledge about a topic can start a thread and ask for others opinion.
Blog is where the blogger is in complete control of the discussion, but allows questions and comments from the audience.

hiseredman
05-30-2011, 02:25 AM
Both have same benefits. But blogs commenting provide only on one backlink and forums posts gives us 1 backlink against every post.

lingoway
05-30-2011, 02:28 AM
In the Blog, Blogger puts their views on a topic in front of you.

In the forum posting, people can share their views and discuss it.

Click SSL
05-31-2011, 05:33 AM
Blog is platform to give information and we can able to comments on it where in Forums we can able to ask question and give answer on others question that mean it is a platform for discussion.

jonathan cole
05-31-2011, 05:39 AM
In blog usually we put our thought in front of other and may not receive comment, Here blogger is all in all.

In forum we put our thought and every one joined the forum has equal authority to place their view.

schwa
06-02-2011, 04:05 AM
Blog is some one that you can control it by yourself even you are not a webmaster! It is kind of personal webpage, while forum is the place where visitors communicate with each other.

SSLMatrix
06-02-2011, 09:04 AM
they both have content; and, they both allow comments

the only difference is how it's presented

michaelbish
06-03-2011, 03:10 AM
I always tell my clients that blogs and forums are very similar. Blogs are less organized and more staff, while the forums are more organized and less personal. Blogs are organized by user, while the forums are organized by the forum.

Richard Smith
11-02-2011, 02:56 AM
Hi..friends...

A forum is am online bulletin board also called discussion board, where each members comment can be placed in the thread that he wants it in and the thread appears to be a conversation, albeit a very long one, that could last a up to a few months or even years but a blog starts off with an Article written by the blog owner and visitors can leave their comments underneath. In addition to this, not all blogs allow commenting.

Thanks
Search Engines Marketing (http://www.auroin.com)