PDA

View Full Version : Advantage of using facebook as a Social media tool

Henry Ford
05-28-2011, 01:30 PM
These days Facebook are a big famous social networking website which is using a marketing tool to spread your business world wide. What is the main advantage of facebook as compared to other social networking website. I know well facebook are use as share of text massage of friends and your family and also image video. you can also create your own pages at your facebook account for the advertisement of your product and services.

Ibiza Hotel (http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/index_fr.php) | hotel Ibiza (http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/index_fr.php) | Hotel A Ibiza (http://www.ibiza-hotels.com/index_fr.php)

schwa
06-02-2011, 04:26 AM
That is pretty informative! I am using facebook now! Even a newbie, but it is pretty interesting to take it!

mikehudson
06-02-2011, 05:51 AM
ya ! Facebook is a famous website of social networking as well as we can share our opinions and collect many memorable movements.in business point of you it is the best popular advertising website.in my opinion Facebook is the great informative and network website.

dental handpiece new york (http://www.presourcedental.com)

meenukapoor
06-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Thanks for it facebook is more popular in social media

Find Hotels in London (http://www.a1londonhotel.com/hotelinlondon.html) | Geneva Hotels Information (http://www.stayresswitzerland.com/geneva.html)

Gayl
06-03-2011, 01:48 AM
No doubt acebook is more popular in social media,so thanks for sharing.

adriankawa
06-03-2011, 05:50 AM
Through Facebook we can share our ideas and business services to our friends and get marketing our business and share images and lots more events to others Facebook is very help full to website SEO which provide a good service and marketing for website at web.

katywalton
06-03-2011, 07:57 AM
The main advantage of Facebook is that it is easy to use and understand its feature as compared to other social network.I also prefer Facebook among of all other social networks.

bhavana
06-03-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi to all,

Facebook is a useful social media site ,helpful in getting contacts with others, useful in getting high traffics.

Click SSL
06-06-2011, 06:57 AM
Nice information sharing dude. Facebook and twitter are best social networking site on internet. We can generate lots of direst traffic to our website with the use of social networking sites and specially like Facebook and twtter.

katywalton
06-06-2011, 08:46 AM
The main advantage of this social network is that it is easy to use and understand as compared to other social networks. Facebook also have interesting feature.

helengibson101b
12-20-2011, 06:04 AM
I'm using facebook for almost 3 years and the advantage of it really help me.
In facebook I found my other relatives from far places and I have a freedom to say what I want.:o

Ken Peterson
12-20-2011, 06:35 AM
Through Facebook we can share our ideas and business services to our friends and get marketing our business and share images and lots more events to others Facebook is very help full to website SEO which provide a good service and marketing for website at web.

Yes ,i agree with you a business owner or marketer, knowing the profile of your target audience is extremely important.

Upendraets
12-20-2011, 07:37 AM
Now These Days Facebook is a Very Good Social Networking website. so, if you use Facebook as a Social Networking Tool then it`s very interesting to your websites.

jack12
01-09-2012, 03:00 AM
Facebook or myspace is a well-known web page of public media as well as we can reveal our views and gather many unforgettable actions.in business point of you it is the best popular marketing web page.in my viewpoint Facebook or myspace is the great useful and system web page.

jack12
01-09-2012, 04:15 AM
Now These Days Facebook or myspace is a Very Good Public Cultural networking web page. so, if you use Facebook or myspace as a Public Cultural networking Device then it`s very exciting to your internet sites.

outsourcedata
01-09-2012, 04:19 AM
Face book we can share our ideas and business services to our friends and get marketing for your business and product services

Abbott123
01-09-2012, 04:29 AM
Now These Days Facebook or myspace is a Very Good Public Cultural networking web page. so, if you use Facebook or myspace as a Public Cultural networking Device then it`s very exciting to your internet sites.

mattgeek
01-09-2012, 04:38 AM
Facebook is a powerful social media network in present world. Facebook has large number of users and most of people use to log facebook daily. If you use facabook for promote your business, you can generate lots of leads for your business. Also facebook is one of the best network for do marketing to your business.

ajaykr
01-09-2012, 06:34 AM
hi, face book giving more traffic for your site

Openxcell Inc
01-09-2012, 07:06 AM
Facebook is very powerful tool to promote your product over the web network. Through these you would get more customer and client to your promoted product. Facebook also beneficial for getting popularity of the product.

smith29
01-09-2012, 07:18 AM
Really, Thanks for sharing..

CrownMax
01-09-2012, 07:27 AM
Face-book is a social networking sites . Many user are also uses for getting update about any news . SO we use face-book for the business promotion for any sites .

terrenceperez56
10-08-2012, 05:52 AM
Facebook is the perfect platform that helps us to share business ideas and innovative ideas within close friends. It is the best strategy that aims to provide apt marketing and services.

brainpulse
10-10-2012, 03:09 AM
Face book is the best social networking site for Social media marketing point of view, most of the internet use Facebook for social networking, so it is the best place to advertise any product and services.

smartkathy
10-10-2012, 04:33 AM
Facebook is a great social media used by both younger and elder. So for social networking it is as best as Twitter.

juanbeach
10-10-2012, 05:12 AM
I find it valuable thanks for sharing.

morganlong
10-10-2012, 08:09 AM
In my opinion Facebook is the best social media site which generates huge traffic. You can create landing page and business page in it.
I mostly use this social media site.

ashish123
10-10-2012, 08:17 AM
SMO very imp part of SEO.

luise233
10-10-2012, 07:14 PM
To deny that Facebook and other social media sites are a huge boost for online marketing these days would be foolish. Its the easiest way for clients to spread word about your business to their friends; other potencial clients.

paulpreston
10-22-2012, 07:18 AM
Facebook is best site for social media activities to get traffic.

FarmerWastson
10-22-2012, 08:11 AM
As number of facebook users are increasing day by day possibilities of likes to your profile page or visiting your web site is increasing. Therefore, social media optimization is become better online marketing strategy these days.

WireNine
10-23-2012, 12:32 AM
Facebook not only helps you market your business but links from the social networking giant are also very good for SEO. Specially in 2012, after all of Google's updates, social media is the main thing most companies should be focused on to rank in search engines.

adelaclark
10-23-2012, 01:39 AM
All the people use Facebook. Facebook is one of the best tool for the social media. And Easy way to promote your online business.

valeria
10-23-2012, 05:54 AM
Facebook is a very strong tool in SEO. It really helpful to promote business. In today's world Facebook is biggest social networking website and most easiest way to promote a business.

virtueinfo11
10-25-2012, 07:11 AM
i am agree but social media is most useful for gaming site or entertainment site but not useful for business site its helpful only round about 30% do SEO or SEM is the better option for core business sites.

dombowkett
10-25-2019, 10:41 PM
Facebook is best social media marketing tool which can help to get bulk traffic on your website.

jayam
02-11-2020, 07:00 AM
Thank you for sharing the information very much useful