PDA

View Full Version : Blog Comenting SEO

anie_b
06-02-2011, 03:53 AM
How blog commenting useful for SEO????????
:confused:

mikehudson
06-02-2011, 06:26 AM
blog commenting is very important in seo.if we comments to related topics of the websites, after approval of the site we get back links .From that our site will get good position.

thanks.

Click SSL
06-06-2011, 07:03 AM
We can easily get rank on our target keywords with the uses of blog commenting on others relevant blogs. We can put link on our targeted keywords as a anchor text. That like coming from relevant place(blogs) helps your website to rank higher on that particular keywords.

craigthomos
06-06-2011, 07:51 AM
Yes blog commenting is really helpful in the seo as it really helps for the better reputation management and also blog commenting helps to boost the backlink for the website. As backlinks really helps to boost the page rank for the website.

schwa
06-07-2011, 02:43 AM
Blog is pretty helpful to SEO work! Blog commenting can bring you with more links to improve your PR and keyword optimization. You can get more visitors through the higher-rank search result!

marklee99
06-13-2011, 03:34 AM
I like blog commenting.I always try to do the commenting on Do Follow blog.Because it help to increase the website traffic as well as help to get the quality back links to your site.
But always remember your comment must be relevant to topic.

Cheap Silagra Online
(http://www.astermeds.com/buy-silagra-online.aspx)

mesasa
06-23-2011, 02:04 AM
Blog commenting for SEO is an effective way to get backlinks and at the same time it brings traffic to your site. You can only leave one comment in every pages to avoid spamming, so make sure that your post is useful and informative.

jonathan cole
06-23-2011, 09:04 AM
It is a way to get link from other site.

robertpollock
06-23-2011, 09:05 AM
Blog comments do provide a good link juice. But now a days many blogs have transformed into no-follow i.e all the links in the comments are appended with a "no-follow" attribute. So one needs to properly search for do-follow blogs before posting a comment.

Samuel
06-23-2011, 11:56 AM
I love Comment Luv as well! I try to provide useful comments on other blogs to build page rank when I have time, but be sure to choose blogs that are relevant to your site. For example, if you're in the health-related industry it won't do you much good if you comment on a blog about gaming or home decorating.

Blog commenting, forum posting and writing articles are three exceptional ways to build your page rank and attract targeted traffic

kathrinefernand
06-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Blog commenting is the fast way that provides backlinks to your site...and help it be indexed in search engine...

skledeny
06-25-2011, 12:18 AM

Blog commenting is one of the fantastic way to build inbound links, thereby increasing traffic and rankings to your website. When you post a blog comment you are asked for your website url, which is where the click-thrus and link juice comes from. Always make sure to post quality blog comments otherwise your comments won’t be approved.

affordable internet marketing (http://www.prominere.com/) | best seo companies in india (http://www.prominere.com/)

bestbusinessnz
06-25-2011, 03:46 AM
Thats a good topic , comment is always good way to get links or increase inbound links, and comment is related to site theme and our site theme, there traffic are coming genuine, we get weightage due to number of genuine traffic

rebena
06-25-2011, 05:48 AM
Obviously you are right,blog commenting is very important to website to build quality back links as well as website page ranking.

KevinPeterson
06-25-2011, 01:02 PM
Blog commenting is helpful in SEO to get dofollow backlinks, but you have to make sure that the blogs which are using are with less spammy content or less spammy comments from others.

andrewsymonds
06-27-2011, 01:37 AM
Can any one help me to find the dofollow blogs or any one have dofollow blog list and want to share my email address is andrew.symonds00@gmail.com

jackkikk
06-30-2011, 07:12 AM

I think blog commenting is useful for SEO. Through Blog commenting different people share their knowledge. Blog commenting is an easy way to get back links with high page rank site. This is actually the easiest way. Any comments on various blog platforms. Blog commenting are best way to get quality links.

samueld
07-22-2011, 07:01 AM
blog commenting is most important work of seo. if we comments on our related topics of the websites, after approval of the site we get back links .which is so importnat & useful for our website

Yes. But those links should be do-follow. it helps for ranking, so we should do blog commenting. it's as useful as article submission. Select related posts for commenting it will be helpful for ranking as well PR.

jasmine bell
07-23-2011, 12:16 AM
Blog commenting is one of the best ways in increase your visibility to online readers interested in your niche. When you include a link to your website or blog in a worthwhile, relevant comment, you’ll drive traffic directly to your site and get a quality backlink to your website.

ajaykr
07-26-2011, 08:50 AM
Blog commenting is very important for getting back link and traffic .you should comment in relevant cotegory Blog.

india wildlife tours (http://www.indianwildlifetourism.com/)

Vec&sec
07-26-2011, 10:01 AM
Blog commenting is very useful for SEO.. I have been using paidforumposting.com services for a long time - their work is based on quality. Highly recommend them for those who want to increase traffic to their websites.

samreennazoo
07-26-2011, 01:02 PM
Blog commenting is backbone for Search Engine Optimization because it provide permanent backlink.

Andrew123
07-28-2011, 03:02 AM
It is use full specially for in ranking as well.

mrbean
07-28-2011, 09:03 AM
Well, I have been using this method and getting great indexing rates. Reason being is because the networks I used have been tested extensively and are the best in terms of results.

Article live links from the directories are plugged into nuclear link indexer so that really helps them too