PDA

View Full Version : problem in google analytic

kamlanegi
06-03-2011, 06:59 AM
Hello friends,

I have problem in google analytics. As Its show traffic on my site and also show the visitor searching mode too but I am able to know the keywords traffic , as I am regularly searching my site through the keywords ,atleast it have to show myself as one visitor.

HenryWilson
06-03-2011, 08:05 AM
Your query is not clear, it is unable to understand. If you visit your own website from a unique IP address, then it will be considered as a 1 visit from your IP address.

alex11
06-13-2011, 01:36 AM
SEO Project is a search engine optimization forum specializing in Expert SEO News & Discussion.

schwa
06-14-2011, 03:07 AM
Well, Google Analytics is a good tool for seo! But it seems that you have not posted your problem to us! I just can not get your point!

Kavin
06-21-2011, 01:17 AM
Problem will be solve,What is even more curious is that some pages continue to perform well according to both Google Analytics and the server logs, whereas other pages show a severe dropoff in traffic from Analytics but either no dropoff or significantly less in the server logs.

stevemack
06-22-2011, 06:22 AM
please check your Analytics code whether you have placed correctly or not. I think you can replace the code and check it. It will show.

conary12
07-10-2011, 11:42 AM
Its not creating problem always but in sometime its create something and near to me that is worthless at all

valeria
04-10-2013, 04:37 AM
I guess it is not a problem. It will show you as a visitor.

noahwilson
04-15-2013, 09:56 AM
I think you did try lot of search your site by keyword, so may be your system IP block by google.

VickyD
06-18-2013, 07:04 AM
May be your website get traffic from some other referral site, or you may get direct traffic or some other source.

righteous
06-18-2013, 12:32 PM
Check your website traffic code status in google analytics account in admin section, check its show stats as particular tracking id or it shows tracking is not installed ?

Ruby
11-08-2013, 01:29 AM
Hello friends,

I have problem in google analytics. As Its show traffic on my site and also show the visitor searching mode too but I am able to know the keywords traffic , as I am regularly searching my site through the keywords ,atleast it have to show myself as one visitor.
Ms. Kamla Negi, I understood your question. If I am not wrong you are saying that your analytics doesn't show keyword traffic details. And since you visit your site using keywords, so atleast these keyword traffic you must find in analytics.

Plz, go to organic in traffic source. You can also define filter there by inserting your keywords. It will show.

rick_niq
11-20-2013, 04:07 AM
If I'm not mistaken, he is asking whether Google Analytics have included his search count and accumulated to the the total traffic.

And yes, if you've search your site through the keywords, you'll count as one visitor.

ghsoftwares
02-03-2014, 06:43 AM
Thank you Henry Wilson You have done a great job, This is informative information for me.

malik25
03-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Contact with google help forums