PDA

View Full Version : Good Techniques for SEO

nikyboye123
06-04-2011, 12:04 AM
Since I have been in the industry of online business for a significant number of years, I am quite familiar with all the present Search Engine Optimization or SEO tactics. I know that these things have been useful for many of the online investors that I have known so far. Just like them, I have my personal favorite among these tactics pr techniques for SEO that are available out there. These are the article submission and the blog commenting service. These two SEO techniques have succeeded in bringing me closer to that success rate that I want for my website.

bloomtools
06-04-2011, 07:28 AM
I agree with you that article submission is the best way to drive traffic and to improve SERP. But I personaly thinking that blog comment is not that much effective.

greatar4
06-04-2011, 10:30 AM
I've been doing search engine optimization for like 9 months. Based on my own experience the methods of link building that I've found to be effective are article marketing and forum posting. So far I achieved great result with both of them and I even get a site in the 4th position on Google for a highly competitive keyword in a matter of thee months.

Saranya2011
06-06-2011, 02:48 AM
In my point of view forum posting, blog commenting and article submission is the best way to reach our goal in search engine optimization..

Click SSL
06-06-2011, 06:53 AM
I am also agree with you. Article submission is one of the best method in search engine optimization work. Another social bookmarking and forum discussion is also good :)

katywalton
06-06-2011, 08:56 AM
I too agree with you. According to my point of view social bookmarking,article and directory submission both are better methods for SEO.

schwa
06-07-2011, 02:40 AM
I do agree with your ideas! But it is more and more diffuclt to do SEO work through blog commenting! While I think article submission is much better!

Daave
06-07-2011, 03:14 AM
There are many tasks that collectively define the SEO, link building, article submission, social media are some of the important one's.

skledeny
06-07-2011, 07:33 AM
I do agree with you all, Article submission is the most successful tactic that has more chances for approve our links faster and blog commenting also one of the best way for SEO.

mikehudson
08-22-2011, 05:43 AM
yes I agree with you Blog posting / Comment and Forums are very useful to website that boost up the website ranking in Search Engines. this is very useful tip and Very Helpful tactics for Every webmaster should follow this tactics to be successful

Casandra100
08-22-2011, 06:41 AM
i hope on book marking and forum these two are best for seo and improving the site pR

automation training in chennai (http://www.plctraininginchennai.com/careers.php) |
plc training centre in india (http://www.industrialautomationtraining.com/) |
industrial automation training institutes chennai (http://www.bestplctraining.net/) |

charlsmith
08-22-2011, 08:03 AM
Since I have been in the industry of online business for a significant number of years, I am quite familiar with all the present Search Engine Optimization or SEO tactics. I know that these things have been useful for many of the online investors that I have known so far. Just like them, I have my personal favorite among these tactics pr techniques for SEO that are available out there. These are the article submission and the blog commenting service. These two SEO techniques have succeeded in bringing me closer to that success rate that I want for my website.

Very Nice Post..

Thanks a lot for sharing..Its very helpful to me..
Good stuff..

YunusHaidar
08-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Excellent post. I also follow the same strategy and finding success.
Thank you very much for your post.

Sacramento Plumbing (http://www.sacramentoplumbingx.com)

zita
08-23-2011, 06:21 AM
Well, thats great!
Hope, it will be useful for everyone.. Especially for SEO people.
Thanks for sharing.

Openxcell Inc
08-23-2011, 08:53 AM
All off page SEO techniques are good but I think Forum posting and blog commenting are very effective and very helpful for get backlinks.

riya189
08-30-2011, 02:20 AM
I agree with above two techniques you should provide useful content. Fresh and abundance. That is the best way to go. and i would like to add now a days Social Media is a very effective way to promote any website.

Marcus856
08-30-2011, 02:40 AM
I Agree that social bookmarking and directory submission is very helpful to have a traffic in your site.

jafferydmello65
09-02-2011, 02:59 AM
The thing called Really Simple Syndication and Rich Site Summary are the filled arrangement of RSS. It is cast-off to help operators get rapid access to a web based site or a web page.

frank85loo
09-03-2011, 12:49 AM
SEO techniques are good but I think Forum posting and blog commenting are very effective and very helpful for get backlinks.

leyanishema
09-07-2011, 08:05 AM
I agree that Article submission and directory submission is very helpful to have traffic in your site.

funnypup
09-08-2011, 05:53 AM
do article marketing...Also submit in directories

aquanetta
09-08-2011, 06:36 AM
To increase the web site marketting in the internet the SEO is very important. in the SEO process

Article submission
Directory submission
Raising the questions in the forum sites
Forum posting

making the signature to the forum sites Cegonsoft

efficient
09-08-2011, 02:16 PM
1. Commit yourself to the process. SEO isn’t a one-time event. Search engine algorithms change regularly, so the tactics that worked last year may not work this year. SEO requires a long-term outlook and commitment.

2. Be patient. SEO isn’t about instant gratification. Results often take months to see, and this is especially true the smaller you are, and the newer you are to doing business online.

3. Ask a lot of questions when hiring an SEO company. It’s your job to know what kind of tactics the company uses. Ask for specifics. Ask if there are any risks involved. Then get online yourself and do your own research—about the company, about the tactics they discussed, and so forth.

4. Become a student of SEO. If you’re taking the do-it-yourself route, you’ll have to become a student of SEO and learn as much as you can. Luckily for you, there are plenty of great web resources (like Search Engine Land) and several terrific books you can read. (Yes, actual printed books!) See our What Is SEO page for a variety of articles, books and resources.

5. Have web analytics in place at the start. You should have clearly defined goals for your SEO efforts, and you’ll need web analytics software in place so you can track what’s working and what’s not.

6. Build a great web site. I’m sure you want to show up on the first page of results. Ask yourself, “Is my site really one of the 10 best sites in the world on this topic?” Be honest. If it’s not, make it better.

7. Include a site map page. Spiders can’t index pages that can’t be crawled. A site map will help spiders find all the important pages on your site, and help the spider understand your site’s hierarchy. This is especially helpful if your site has a hard-to-crawl navigation menu. If your site is large, make several site map pages. Keep each one to less than 100 links. I tell clients 75 is the max to be safe.

8. Make SEO-friendly URLs. Use keywords in your URLs and file names, such as yourdomain.com/red-widgets.html. Don’t overdo it, though. A file with 3+ hyphens tends to look spammy and users may be hesitant to click on it. Related bonus tip: Use hyphens in URLs and file names, not underscores. Hyphens are treated as a “space,” while underscores are not.

9. Do keyword research at the start of the project. If you’re on a tight budget, use the free versions of Keyword Discovery or WordTracker, both of which also have more powerful paid versions. Ignore the numbers these tools show; what’s important is the relative volume of one keyword to another. Another good free tool is Google’s AdWords Keyword Tool, which doesn’t show exact numbers.

10. Open up a PPC account. Whether it’s Google’s AdWords, Microsoft adCenter or something else, this is a great way to get actual search volume for your keywords. Yes, it costs money, but if you have the budget it’s worth the investment. It’s also the solution if you didn’t like the “Be patient” suggestion above and are looking for instant visibility.

11. Use a unique and relevant title and meta description on every page. The page title is the single most important on-page SEO factor. It’s rare to rank highly for a primary term (2-3 words) without that term being part of the page title. The meta description tag won’t help you rank, but it will often appear as the text snippet below your listing, so it should include the relevant keyword(s) and be written so as to encourage searchers to click on your listing. Related bonus tip: You can ignore the Keywords meta tag, as no major search engine today supports it.

12. Write for users first. Google, Yahoo, etc., have pretty powerful bots crawling the web, but to my knowledge these bots have never bought anything online, signed up for a newsletter, or picked up the phone to call about your services. Humans do those things, so write your page copy with humans in mind. Yes, you need keywords in the text, but don’t stuff each page like a Thanksgiving turkey. Keep it readable.

Ken Peterson
09-13-2011, 04:38 AM
Forum posting,Blog commenting,social bookmarking are good technique for get high PR.

davidwilliam
09-14-2011, 01:12 AM
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free,” “organic,” “editorial” or “natural” listings on search engines. All major search engines such as Google, Yahoo and Bing have such results, where web pages and other content such as videos or local listings are shown and ranked based on what the search engine considers most relevant to users. Payment isn’t involved, as it is with paid search ads.

Start With A Movie!

New to SEO? Why not take three minutes and watch our video introduction to search engine optimization? It’ll quickly cover the basics:

dareckyoung
09-14-2011, 03:22 AM
Lots of good practices are here which you can called as good techniques in SEO. Article Submission and social bookmarking like techniques are there which are considers as a good and evergreen techniques. It has many advantages. Forum posting and blog commenting are few quality link building methods. Press release and links wheels are also good. These all are off page link building methods. From On Page SEO, there are few good practices like keyword density and content writing/modification.

aoaoo0
09-14-2011, 04:30 AM
10 SEO Techniques All Top Web Sites Should Use:

1. Title Tag
2. Meta Tags
3. Proper Use of Heading Tags
4. Alt Attributes on Images
5. Title Attributes on Links
6. XML Sitemap
7. Relevant Content
8. Link Building
9. Social Media
10. A Few SEO Don’ts — Flash and Splash

ajaykr
09-14-2011, 05:21 AM
seo techniqye are Articles submission,Blog posting,Forum posting,Google analysis code ,xml site map etc

gia9211
09-14-2011, 08:38 AM
Some latest SEO techniques are as under:

List of On page SEO factors:

Keyword Research
Keyword Density
Keywords in URL.
Keywords in Title tag.
Keywords in Domain name.
Keywords in meta tags.
Keywords in description.
Page Headings H1, H2, H3.. H6
Page Content
Internal Linking
Domain Name

Latest off page SEO factors:

Directory Submission
Social Bookmarking Submission
Blog Posting
Blog Hosting
Article Submission
Forum Posting
Blog Commenting
Review Posting
Link Wheel
Social Media Optimization

kathrinefernand
09-14-2011, 09:33 AM
These two techniques are the fastest way to get instant backlinks and it will lift your site up and will be show on the top.

dareckyoung
09-15-2011, 03:03 AM
There are lots of SEO techniques for apply in your SEO campaign. But it is not important which technique you used right now, how effectively you used that technique is more important. Really Its fact. From my point of view how you execute your planes about SEO is more crucial.

ajaykr86
09-15-2011, 05:40 AM
LinkBuilding is Best technique for SEO.

sanjaykr86
09-15-2011, 06:33 AM
Article submission,Forum Posting is Good technique for SEO

christianoronal
09-20-2011, 07:12 AM
Based on my own experience the methods of link building that I've found to be effective are article marketing and forum posting.

seoinheritx
09-21-2011, 05:54 AM
Good Techniques for SEO is the important of the mainly of the blog posting and article submission,forum posting...

adityaa
09-21-2011, 07:10 AM
Fresh content, forum, blog comment and bookmarking most useful todays scenario.

ajaykr86
09-21-2011, 08:24 AM
LinkBuilding is best technique

jesicawillss
09-29-2011, 03:55 AM
Article Submission
Regular Social Bookmarking
Directory Submission
Blog Commenting

These are the best Off-page SEO techniques.

twainmark24
09-30-2011, 01:23 AM
Based on my own experience the methods of link building that I've found to be effective are article marketing and forum posting.

SSLMatrix
11-14-2011, 04:16 AM

I am also agree with your statement.

Pravin
11-14-2011, 06:39 AM
Submitting unique articles in directories can be beneficial but only if you are submitting one article in one directory, not one article in 10 directories. For better results, you can bookmark the approved submissions so that they can get indexed easily.

Click here for cheap web hosting in india (http://www.esds.co.in/)

brennanpadilla1
11-17-2011, 01:03 AM
I've been doing the search engine optimization for such 9 months. Based on the own skill the methods of link building which I've found to be effectual are article marketing and forum posting.

tajtour
11-18-2011, 02:54 AM
Always go with the white hat SEO techniques because it helps to get good & long terms results in the search engines

rebena
11-18-2011, 06:38 AM
SEO is very important tool in internet marketing.It has following techniques

1.On-page optimization
2.Off-page optimization
Some of Off-page optimization factors are:
1.Social bookmarking
2.Article submission
3.Forum posting
4.Blog posting
5.Calssifieds
6.Directory subbmission

ajaykr86
11-18-2011, 07:09 AM
good technique for SEO ARE Linkbuilding,Blog commenting,and directory submission etc

jenniferricky
11-19-2011, 02:01 AM
From my experience i suggest social bookmarking, forum posting and directory submission are good ways to increase SERP.

colinwood07
11-19-2011, 04:43 AM
Hello,

Good Techniques of seo are following...

On page optimization

Title Meta Tag Optimization
Robots.txt generation
Content & Image Optimization
Internal & External Links

Off Page Optimization

Directory Submission
SBM
Blog Post & Commenting
Forum Posting

wikklinks
11-19-2011, 11:46 PM
Hi,

There are five main tasks to implement systematically whether to build quality backlinks for your blog / website:

1. Create quality content;
2. Submit your blog to directories related;
3. Submit new content to the blog Social bookmarks;
4. Comment on blogs, websites and related forums;
5. Get links to the various pages of the blog / site.

newsky
11-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Research keyword, build the blog, build the links rinse and repeat. Sooner or later, search engines will start to pick it up. Can be overbearing especially for beginners. This site is for them!

dannynash285
11-22-2011, 03:20 AM
Google is the most relevant search tool that has served several years and is also providing various conveniences.

marcoturner97
11-24-2011, 06:22 AM
Article obedience is the greatest method to force transfer and to recover SERP. But I individually thinking that blog observation is not that much successful.

mwaraitch
11-24-2011, 01:16 PM

I agree with you on this while I feel article submission is one of the best way to rank high , and get ranked on top ,. Google now love unique and quality articles, and when you have links in those articles those links become high quality backlinks..

AustinKrum
11-24-2011, 02:58 PM
Linkbuilding is best way to optimize website. I personally like Social bookmarking, Web directory submission and articles.

seoinheritx
11-28-2011, 05:26 AM
Content is really necessary and important quality things for the seo.Link Building is necessary for the best way for the seo.
-----------------
iPhone Application Development (http://www.inheritx.com/mobile-apps-development/iphone-application-development-company.html)

jacobanderson66
11-29-2011, 04:04 AM
I concur with you that the most excellent method to drive traffic as well as enhance SERP is through article submission. However, I personally believe that blog comments it not that efficient.

johnowen789
11-30-2011, 01:17 AM
I have been conducting SEO for 9 months. As for my experience, the techniques of link building that I discovered to be efficient are forum posting and article marketing.

jasonjonesok
11-30-2011, 02:33 AM
Well, thats great!
Hope, it will be useful for everyone.. Especially for SEO people.
Thanks for sharing.

santoshshuklaet
11-30-2011, 07:30 AM
SMO , Directory submission , article posting & forum are the good techniques of seo

mikelray031
12-07-2011, 06:25 AM
I've been doing search engine optimization for like 9 months. Based on my own experience the methods of link building that I've found to be effective are article marketing and forum posting.

andygrady93
12-08-2011, 04:20 AM
According to me forum posting, blog commenting and article submission are the best strategies to reach our target in search engine optimization.

haydennolan339
12-20-2011, 01:38 AM
I agree with your thoughts! But more and more difficult SEO work through the blog comment! While I think that article submission much better!

jesicawillss
12-23-2011, 07:04 AM
Many off-page techniques are there that you can use for better result for your website. Article, Press Release and Blog is the best way for any website.

vincentmoreno25
12-26-2011, 04:32 AM
Ë you - if you need a host-specific quality of e-commerce solutions, e-commerce hosting solution, optimized to run the software electronics store.

jesicawillss
12-26-2011, 07:42 AM
Thanks Niky, for sharing your knowledge here. Yes, you are right that commenting and articles are the best techniques of SEO.

georgeblake
12-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Thanks a lot friends for sharing many useful tips and suggestions i really appreciate them.

barryallen30
01-17-2012, 03:39 AM
I do agree with your ideas! But it is more and more diffuclt to do SEO work through blog commenting! While I think article submission is much better!

newtonfernando8
01-20-2012, 05:08 AM
Agree with you that writing and submitting articles is the best method to bring customers and to increase SERP. But I personally considering that site thoughts is not that much victorious.

myidealhost
01-20-2012, 06:25 AM
Three simple steps and your site will rank better in search engine results, and attract more visitors.

1. Do keyword research.
2. Make sure every important page on your site has a unique, accurate title and meta description .
3. Get your site indexed by search engines.

You can find more information at www.myidealhost.com (http://myidealhost.com/tutorials/3_SEO_pillars)

contact@myIdealHost.com
MyIdealHost.com - unlimited linux hosting from $4.85/mo (http://myIdealHost.com)

kayakalp
01-20-2012, 07:23 AM
I agree with you guys.

adriantalon585
01-21-2012, 03:53 AM
Social bookmarking and forum discussion are good to use. Article submission is one of the best method in search engine optimization work. Read online article to learn more about it.

Promote 1st
01-21-2012, 05:19 AM
Social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum profiles and sigs are good ways.

ajaykr
01-21-2012, 06:46 AM
hi,
linkbuilding is best for seo

gavinlogan338
01-25-2012, 04:56 AM
I really have to agree with what you said about the article submission technique being a classic but still effective way of SEO these days.

ajaykr
01-25-2012, 07:11 AM
hi,
i am agree with your answer

pauldrake447
01-27-2012, 01:28 AM
I do recognize with your thoughts but it is increasingly difficult to do SEO role through site commenting. While I think writing and submitting articles is much better!

Assasinday
01-27-2012, 04:37 AM
All of the techniques are good, but i do prefer forums & blogs posting ..

martinharris28
01-28-2012, 03:43 AM
I agree with your thoughts! But more and more difficult SEO work through the blog comment! While I think that article submission much better!

jovianulien75
02-01-2012, 05:03 AM
While I think article submission is much better! I do agree with your ideas! But it is more and more diffuclt to do SEO work through blog commenting!

barnesdevin33
02-03-2012, 05:52 AM
I do concur with your concepts, however, it is more complicated to conduct SEO work via blog commenting. While I beehive article submissions are more ideal.

akash001
02-04-2012, 02:24 AM
Good post and i am agree with you.

garrykristan10
02-17-2012, 11:24 PM
Social networks are clogging the tube, which is a wonderful addition to the already over-stuffed Internet sites too much. Bring to the community what these social sites are involved in the number of levels, to share with like-minded people with creativity, and communication skills.

rupeshgupta
02-20-2012, 11:55 PM
1. Good Content
2. Keyword Analysis
3. Directory Submission
4. Forum Submission
5. Article Submission
6. Link Building
7. Social Bookmarking
8. Link Exchange
9. Site Map
10. Use the High PR Sites
11. Google Add URL

wasilawanderer8
02-21-2012, 01:48 AM
For a lengthy occasion currently, people have been chatting concerning search engine optimization. I'd like to have a clearer thought regarding the position and significance of SEO.

john12345
02-22-2012, 08:16 AM
It is important to understand Search Engine Optimization (SEO) because by getting it right you can drive natural traffic to your site.

And we all want more and more traffic, don’t we?

There are a lot of blogs that have great content but fail to get noticed because they have yet to implement good SEO techniques.

Don’t be among them; check out these basic SEO techniques that I have gathered especially for beginners and start increasing your natural traffic numbers.

georgehill1
02-22-2012, 04:16 PM
Thanks a lot friends for sharing your useful tips and suggestions regarding SEO, i really appreciate them..

ajaykrgc
02-22-2012, 11:07 PM
hi, Directory submission is best technique for seo .

stefanjackson43
02-28-2012, 12:59 AM
I do not agree with the idea of you! However, it is to do the job of the SEO blogs on your comment, difficult many more! I, while I think that submission of materials is much better!

darnellkade355
03-01-2012, 03:16 AM
In my point of observation forum posting, blog commenting and article submission is the most excellent method to attain our objective in search engine optimization..

marcabel633
03-18-2012, 11:59 PM
I am agreeing with you. Piece of writing submission is one of the best techniques in search engine optimization. You can also do forum discussion and social bookmarking.

chritopher01
04-09-2012, 02:09 AM
Preparing for a SEO method needs a lot of expertise. It needs so because you are striving to do better in them and thus you are using all your possibilities to do so.

jonathansmith40
04-19-2012, 05:56 AM
Making for a SEO technique needs a lot of know-how. It needs so for the reason that you are determined to sort out better in them right now.

shophia
04-19-2012, 06:14 AM
There are many SEO techniques. Here i define some effective techniques of SEO. They all are define as below.
Commit yourself to the process, build a great website, include a site map pages, make SEO friendly URLs, do keyword research, always use title tag and unique description tag on every page, create unique content for your site.

markdev
04-20-2012, 05:47 AM

Submitting articles related to your site’s content to article directories is a great way to build your back links. And blog commenting is extremely helpful for driving free, targeted traffic to your site.

rajnish
04-20-2012, 08:57 AM
In SEO lot of techniques are available like article submission,blog commenting,forum posting,directory submission and more.

miketyson546
04-23-2012, 12:52 AM
While I anticipate commodity acquiescence is abundant better! I do accede with your ideas! But it is added and added difficult to do SEO plan through blog commenting!

formprocessing
04-24-2012, 05:00 AM
Hi

i agree all off-page activity good but do follow forum and blog website very effective.

sabrinasai
04-25-2012, 01:02 AM
Click Here (http://freelancefolder.com/10-top-seo-techniques/)

axelbert851
05-02-2012, 02:12 AM
Among the numerous SEO methods, link building is one of the important ways of improving the rankings of your site in the search engine. Read this article to know more.

cammeronwhite
05-03-2012, 05:39 AM
I really have to be on your side when you said that the article submission is still one of the most stable means of getting traffic to your web based site now.

justinthomsony
05-03-2012, 08:51 AM
My most favorite SEO techniques are Blog Commenting, Forum Posting, Blog Posting, Article Submission, Social Bookmarking, Video Submission and Press Release. These are really most promising sources to getting massive traffic to our site. They are really most effective feature of quality link building.

kimberlymitchel
05-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Social networking advertising with frequent article and report distribution is the best exercise and message board publishing also helps to get good search term positions and traffic for your websites. Best seo techniques will be every factor that comes under the ceiling of natural distribution and one way backlinks. It is important is to publish quality content.

jasonfitcher74
05-15-2012, 01:06 AM
With the Internet becoming a big marketplace for your products and services, it is important to promote your business websites through effective SEO strategies. Please share your views.