PDA

View Full Version : How to Increase Google Page Rank?

robwilley7
06-08-2011, 07:15 AM
If you are looking to increase your Google Page Rank, you need to do Quality link building. Quality Link Building is nothing but building quality dofollow back links from higher PR sources, especially from those niche relative authority sources.

Having your link on those websites which have more PR than yours would do good, but PR gets divided among the number of links over there. So look outfor those websites which are having a Good Google PR and less outbound links (both internal and external).

Some ways that you can get good Quality Links with Search engine optimisation

Article submission
Blog Commenting (Do Follow Blogs)
Forum posting
Classified ads
Press releases
Link Exchange to relevant sites
Social bookmarking (Sites like HubPage & squidoo are popular)

shapyna56
06-08-2011, 07:41 AM
To increase google page rank, the followings are needed:
1. Get Incoming Links from High Quality Related Sites
2. Remember to Use SEO Techniques
3. Write Original Content
4. Don't Go Link Crazy
5. Write Great Content

~ServerPoint~
06-08-2011, 09:25 AM
There is no denying the fact that links and backlinks can be useful for improving the page rank of your sites..
besides, the keywords should be unique.

charlesrobert
06-09-2011, 12:11 PM
In order to improve PageRank, you must use the page SEO methods. This is related to the keyword. Correction of about 2-5% keyword density. Check the keyword nearby. With the site content improvements and updates. In addition, the used pages of SEO methods, such as back links, articles and directory submission, bookmarks etc.

marklee99
06-13-2011, 03:18 AM
Keeping yourself on the top of search engine can only be achieved with continuous efforts. Stick with some most searchable keywords on the Internet related to the topic of your websites while promoting your site is vital.

Just follow free basic tools of manually search engine optimization including link building through free classified advertisement (related to your categories and topics), directories submission related to your categories and topics, forums’ discussions related to your categories and topics etc. You may also join some groups on different social networking website for the cause.

Cheap Silagra Online (http://www.astermeds.com/buy-silagra-online.aspx)

craigthomos
06-13-2011, 03:26 AM
To increase the page rank for the website you must get the quality backlinks for the website. These are really the best ways to get the backlinks as having the good quality backlinks from the high pr sites really helps to boost the PR.

katywalton
06-13-2011, 04:03 AM
According to my point of view Unique content, keywords and quality backlinks are the main resources for increasing page rank of your site.

tah123
06-13-2011, 04:30 AM
Forum posting and blog commenting are the best way to increase the page rank.

Gujarat
06-16-2011, 10:35 AM
Usually sites with high PageRank will get a better ranking in Google search results. Google considers many things when you are calculating PageRank, the most important factor is the amount of quality inbound links a website has.

alexfrued
06-17-2011, 05:06 AM
Hello... Friends.. !

Thanks to All of you for nice sharing. These are very useful discussion which help to other.

schwa
06-19-2011, 10:38 PM
Briefly, high-quality links and contents can help you rank higher in Google! You do need pay attention to these points!

Kelvin
06-20-2011, 08:51 AM
I don't think to get good pr for a website, we also need to give importance to on-page optimization like off page. Nowadays, content plays a big role for ranking after Google Panda update. Also, i wanna say that a website with full of plagiarism contents or unworthy contents does not get any pr even though there are so many links have build for that. That's my opinion about getting PR. Thanks.

HenryWilson
06-20-2011, 11:46 AM
Google page rank for a website can be increased by increasing backlinks to a website and by regular updating of content.

kathrinefernand
06-20-2011, 06:05 PM
Yes you are saying really well dear...
using these techniques that you have listed in thread is enough to get high page rank.....

anielleperry
06-21-2011, 03:35 AM
Best way to incresed the Page rank as below
* Directory Submission
* Social Bookmarking Submission
* Blog Posting
* Blog Hosting
* Article Submission
* Press Release Submission
* Forum Posting
* Footer Links
* Affiliate Marketing
* Blog Commenting
* Review Posting
* Rss Feed Submission
* Css Submission
* Video Submission
* Profile Creation
* Link Wheel
* Social Media Optimization

anbinal
10-11-2012, 04:41 AM
You can increase your page rank by using seo tools.Nowadays there are many seo tools available to increase your page rank.The seo tools are

1.Blog submission

2.Article submission

3.Forum submission.

4.Social networking

5.Affiliate marketing

It's very helpful to increase your page rank,But it take's long time.If you want increase your page rank quickly,paid seo service is the best one.If you need seo service visit thewebpole.com (http://www.thewebpole.com/) Here they will improve your page rank through keyword generator.Initially my website also got low page rank,so i bought seo service here.After that my website page rank increased within short time.I felt very satisfied with their services

morganlong
10-11-2012, 05:57 AM
According to my knowledge quality Backlinks improve site rank. All the Off page techniques are effective to give quality backlinks. So have to do Off page SEO activities which improves site ranking. Never duplicate the content.

mikeslough5
10-11-2012, 07:13 AM
The best way to increase Google page rank is do follow link building which according to Google update.