PDA

View Full Version : What role does social media play in an SEO strategy?

robwilley7
06-11-2011, 06:31 AM
What role does social media play in an Search Engine Optimisation strategy?

Thanks..

ted-c
06-11-2011, 11:52 AM
I think that social media has been an integral role in promoting your web site as you are going to penetrate a market with a huge network which means that you can reach far more clients in just a matter of seconds and relatively a huge jump to what you can ever achieve with just promotion.

When you post your link on a social networking site, it is like talking to a global audience as users come from all corners of the world.

mesasa
06-11-2011, 03:09 PM
Social Media is can be used for promotional purposes. It can help you boost and increase the volume of traffic you are getting from your website. So, this is technique is also considered effective and important.

robwilley7
06-13-2011, 02:37 AM
[QUOTE=ted-c;54616]I think that social media has been an integral role in promoting your web site as you are going to penetrate a market with a huge network which means that you can reach far more clients in just a matter of seconds and relatively a huge jump to what you can ever achieve with just promotion.

When you post your link on a social networking site, it is like talking to a global audience as users come from all corners of the world.[/QUOTE

Thanks for such quality information about social media in Search Engine Optimisation.

ujt123
06-13-2011, 03:56 AM
Social networking sites helps in getting the more traffic by adding followers and to popular the links.

dorothykinder
06-14-2011, 06:43 AM
Social media or Social media optimization plays a major role in SEO now a days. With the boost in social networking, more users find themselves online and depend upon the reviews or feedback for a product which their fellow friends make, this does not only increase your brand value online but also increases your chances of serp's in major search engines.

SMO + SEO is really more effective and important.

webmaster2021
06-14-2011, 07:09 AM
Social media plays an essential role in Search Engine Optimization. It increase website popularity and traffic and everyone like social media website.

par2011
06-14-2011, 07:41 AM
It drives traffic only, I dont think it can make a huge difference.