PDA

View Full Version : Can anybody explain the difference between comment links and content inks?

robwilley7
06-11-2011, 06:38 AM
Can anybody explain the difference between comment links and content inks in SEO.

ted-c
06-11-2011, 11:56 AM
I have read somewhere that comment links plays a very important role in link building as it gives more back links to the site.

They have even made an experiment and tested how building comment links would really benefit or rather fail, in real time search engine ranking.

I think that they have been getting bad credit nowadays and are just considered to be rubbish or spam in some cases.

robwilley7
06-13-2011, 02:33 AM
I have read somewhere that comment links plays a very important role in link building as it gives more back links to the site.

They have even made an experiment and tested how building comment links would really benefit or rather fail, in real time search engine ranking.

I think that they have been getting bad credit nowadays and are just considered to be rubbish or spam in some cases.

Thanks for explaining the difference between comment links & Content links in SEO

edi123
06-13-2011, 05:41 AM
Comment links are the links that is placed at the bottom of every post.It is necessary to build the links where as content links are known as contextual text links or normal HTML links to your site in story about your site.

mesasa
06-13-2011, 06:22 AM
Comment Links
Comment Links are located on your index page with each of your posts and also indicate how many comments have been posted on the post.

Content Links
They are also known as Contextual Text Links.
These are normal HTML links to your website in story about your website or a purchased keyword phrase in the middle of a pre-existing article on another website links to your website and indexed by Google search Engine.

dombowkett
09-01-2018, 05:59 AM
Comments links can be posted by anyone, while content links can be added through website admin only.