PDA

View Full Version : Over optimization

cobbieffo
06-18-2011, 05:45 AM
My site dropped first page to 10th pages.I think it may be for over optimization.I have 1000 backlinks with one anchor text and all of them are in PR2+.

Some of my competitor have 5-10 links and have very poor content (only two or three pages)But they are now on the first or second page.

I use only one keyword.It is in the domain, title , meta tag and description.keyword is medium difficulty measured by Traffic Travis. My site is three pages site.

Am I correct?Is this site dropped for over optimization?

How can I solve the issue?

What is your recommendation to gain the previous position?
Any help or suggestion?

mesasa
06-18-2011, 05:55 AM
you got sandboxed. You may never recover with that keyword so you might as well start over and target new keywords.Must.....build.....links.....slllooooowww wwly.

dombowkett
09-01-2018, 06:33 AM
Over optimization means you have used black hat SEO techniques that Google avoid.

seojesica
09-02-2018, 09:33 PM
Nowadays everything changed, Learn search engine guideline regularly, That will be potential.

arianagrand
09-03-2018, 07:09 AM
Too much of a good thing is a bad thing. This is true in life, and in SEO. SEO is awesome, but too much SEO can cause over-optimization. Search engine over-optimization is the practice of creating too many SEO improvements, to the point that the improvements begin to ruin the website's ability to rank.

deepakrajput
09-03-2018, 08:18 AM
Your website may be penalized due to over optimization by Google.