8. Cost effective Advertising

Disadvantages of Link
1. Chances of reduced sales
2. Time-Consuming
3. Webmaster is necessary
4. Low inbound links PR reduces website PR

anielleperry
06-21-2011, 03:34 AM
1. Link building helps in getting quality traffic from relevant sites which increases sales.
2. Also when there will be high quality incoming links the site will also be seen as a valuable resource.
3. Link building helps in creating awarness, visibility and credibility of your site.
4. The site also obtains wider search engine exposure.
5. It also helps the website get indexed by search engines.

abhinav
06-21-2011, 04:03 AM
Link building is the best method to popular the links and helps in increasing rank and traffic.From this, it helps in improving the sale and business but if you do a lot, then, Google will see your site as a spammer and penalized your site.So, it requires to do on regularly basis.

HenryWilson
06-21-2011, 10:59 AM
Thanks for sharing.

mesasa
06-21-2011, 10:23 PM
there is no disadvantage of link building and there are more advantage other then you pointed for link building which we cant see directly but with time you get benefit from it

kathrinefernand
06-22-2011, 06:29 PM
I have only read the advantages of seo and never read before the disadvantages...
Thanks for increasing my knowledge here...

lentrepot
06-23-2011, 01:52 AM
In my opinion there's no disadvantages of natural link building. Its always good to build good, organic back links for your website.

kathyhill
06-30-2011, 09:48 AM
its good that someone has posted the disadvantages of link building, coz its always the advantages. we need to know the disadvantages and not only the advantages before starting a campaign.

proxy10
07-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Link building is the best method to popular the links and helps in increasing pagerank and traffic

seo-guy
07-02-2011, 04:00 AM
It isn’t only link-building but on how you will put into operation this technique to make successful in improving your site-ranking. When promotion your site be resourceful and that would not observe that your website is not SEO.

hiseredman99
07-02-2011, 10:15 AM
very nice information, thanks for sharing.

motorola4gatrix
07-31-2011, 02:39 AM
Here are some advantages of link building for SEO :

1. Link building helps in getting quality traffic from relevant sites which increases sales.
2. Also when there will be high quality incoming links the site will also be seen as a valuable resource.
3. Link building helps in creating awareness, visibility and credibility of your site.
4. The site also obtains wider search engine exposure.
5. It also helps the website get indexed by search engines.

brainpulse
08-02-2011, 02:47 AM
Link building process is always helpful for site and very few disadvantages of this otherwise always we find advantages...

These are the Few Advantages of Link Building

1. Increases link popularity which is helpful for ranking In search engine.
2. Increases page rank means more value of page in Google
3. Increases website traffic
4. Increases sales and revenue.
5. Popularizes business
6. Cost effective Advertising

Disadvantages of Link Building
1. Need Staff
2. Time-Consuming

alexfrued
08-02-2011, 07:58 AM
Hi !

Good post ! Very useful post regarding to link building. Link building is very important for SEO.

Thanks for sharing !

dareckyoung
08-09-2011, 07:45 AM
I can't understand the disadvantages of link building. can you understand me?

charlesth
08-09-2011, 08:00 AM
There is only one disadvantage of link building that if you don't do it right way and create more and more link building without any limits then google consider you as a spammer, but there are nore advantages of link building so it is necessary to do link building as it one of the best seo technique.

Openxcell Inc
08-09-2011, 08:59 AM
Here you had great explained about link building. Without link building you don't increase your traffic and PR. Thanks for sharing.

dareckyoung
08-10-2011, 02:21 AM
Thanks Charles for explained wonderfully about disadvantage of link building. definitely it should be possible if you do create unlimited links in particular site. Banned or blocked like threats also can be possible with unlimited link building.

anshika
08-10-2011, 04:39 AM
The main advantage of link building is here.

Links Increase and Page Rank Follows.
Links Increase and Traffic Follows.
Links Increase and Money Follows.
Links Increase and Trust Follows.
Increases website traffic.
Increases sales.

Disadvantages of Link Building:
Chances of reduced sales.
Time-Consuming.
Webmaster is necessary.
Low inbound links PR reduces website PR.

steveschmidt85
08-10-2011, 06:03 AM
If properly done i dont see any disadvantage of link building. yes its time consuming but if you are getting so much benefit from that cant count that process as a disadvantage

thesslstore
08-10-2011, 06:17 AM
Links SEO ogia eta gurina dira. A nagusien laguntzen bilatzaileetan 'algoritmoak faktorea, estekak laguntzeko gune bat eraikitzeko konfiantza faktorea, trafikoa eta hazkundea marka presentzia online nondik norakoak gidatzeko. Garatzea eta askotarikoa esteka eraikin kanpaina ezartzeko orokorra SEO arrakasta laguntzeko faktore garrantzitsue

DrewWilson1
08-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Well i didn't find any disadvantage of link building.

greatar4
08-11-2011, 09:18 PM
Disadvantages of Link
1. Chances of reduced sales
2. Time-Consuming

I don't think that those things can be considered as disadvantage of link building. Chances of reduced sales, I don't know why this is part of that list. I don't think that link building can reduce the amount of sales that you can generate from a site. Instead link building can increase the amount of sale since you'll be able to achieve top ranking for your targeted keywords which will translate into more traffic that can ultimately lead to more sales.

Anand
08-12-2011, 08:02 AM
To gain more inbound link then your site's keyword rank will come in top then you will get more business. But if you are purchasing link then may be possible that your site will go on spam.

lorrimoris
02-02-2015, 05:26 AM
There is no disadvantages of manual link buildings. There are lots of advantages of manual link building. Google penguin prefer manual link building. Suppose if you are an affiliate marketer then you can do blackhat SEO

kateyjames
03-05-2015, 05:32 AM
there are link building is best strategies of you website rankings of search engine.link building to get more generate traffic (https://www.rankexperts.com) on your website.Search engine optimization is part of link building. also use anchor text to promote your keyword that give high rank on Search Engine

glennmaxewell
03-06-2015, 01:39 AM
Very useful information for SEO builders..