PDA

View Full Version : Is there a possibility to regain my PR that was gone?

Kavin
06-22-2011, 01:31 AM
Hi everyone,
I started blogging 2 years ago and after 2 months I got PR 1 in Google.Unfortunately it was gone after I post some product review contents. Now I make over my blog and concentrate on posting SEO quality articles and I notice that my search engine traffic has increase. Is there a possibility to regain my PR and even increase it? Somebody told me that if the PR was gone you will never regain it back How true is that?

proxy10
06-22-2011, 03:43 AM
ah,i dont think so.maybe u can get more info from expert about these stuff

HenryWilson
06-22-2011, 05:45 AM
You can get a good page rank if you have more back links. Try to increase back links through directory submission, article submission, social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum posting and commenting etc.

mesasa
08-25-2011, 09:06 AM
You can regain your PR but for that you have to write quality, original and topic related contents, don't do spamming for promoting your website and try to write attractive contents. With that you can get the quality back links and you can regain your PR.

pinkypainter
08-26-2011, 03:05 AM
PR is reviewed periodically. You maybe get lower or higher, subject to your quality backlinks. Try the methods as suggested by mesasa, you will be able to re-gain your PR.

dombowkett
02-24-2019, 09:17 AM
Yes, anyone can regain their lost PA & DA number by building high authority backlinks & quality content replacement.