PDA

View Full Version : Tips to Increase Traffic

Kavin
06-22-2011, 01:34 AM
Hi everyone,

Search Engines are online services that allow users to scan the contents of the Internet to find Web sites or specific information of interest to them. A user inputs a search term, and the search engine attempts to match this term to categories or keywords in its catalog of World Wide Web sites. The search engine then generates a list of sites that match the search criteria, ranked in order of relevance.

1. Know your target audience
Find out why they are visiting your site and what they want to do when they get there.

2. Research the competition
Search for your chosen keywords in Google and review the sites that are listed first.

3. Increase the number of links to your site
Put together a list of relevant sites that have the potential to send you traffic and get in touch with them to link to your site.

4.Submit to site directories
Submit with your site’s name using your keywords, and then you could be ranked more highly on Google for those keywords, which means more traffic.

5.Joining Communities
Joining forums is a great way to meet other designs and to network. If you become an active member in forums you can use your reputation to promote your website. Many forums receive large amounts of traffic and people pay attention to well respected members with high post counts.

alexfrued
06-23-2011, 01:02 AM
Hi !

Thanks ! Its good tips , Is there more other task to increase Traffic....?

hostale
07-12-2011, 08:56 PM
Social networks: Facebook, Twitter,etc..

zita
08-05-2011, 06:13 AM
Using free traffic methods, you can expose your website or product by millions of people. Submit articles to sites like eZines which will use and distribute your article. The tips which you have shared is very useful and i appreciate it.

carolyn
08-29-2011, 02:42 AM
There are so many way to increase the traffic you site but I have suggest to increase traffic website includes a directory submission, search engine submission, social book marking, blog submission, article submission, forum posting and creating social networking profiles.

Glow
08-31-2011, 06:53 AM
I can also add that paidforumposting.com can be suitable solutions for those webmasters who want to increase traffic to their web sites paying less money.

Highly recommend these guys.