PDA

View Full Version : 5 Most Important Parts of On-Page SEO

robwilley7
06-23-2011, 01:19 AM
The most valuable part of Search Engine Optimisation is listed below but they are just the tip of the iceberg. Search Engine Optimisation is a process and patience is virtue. All is a cycle and has to inter connect to each other, that is why its called the world wide web.
Rich Content
Be Unique, different and interesting, search engine bots now a days are so advance that they can even read your contents like a human being would. Create your content for the readers, for they’re the one that will spread the news about the gold they find from your content you publish.

H Tags
H tags give structure to your content. A hierarchy on relevance to the topic of an article that you have posted. It showcase the important starting points of your rich content. They are like markers on a treasure map.

Keywords Placement
Your readers are people; publish a content for your readers not for bots. The most important keyword is your topic, stick on discussing your topic. Don’t jump around and FOCUS!

Search Engine Friendly URLs
Right from the start search engine friendly URL are telling the search engine crawler bots what’s the content of the web page is about. Relevance is how you optimize a page.

Page Title
The page title is the most important part on a website. It is like a book with a Title. Now imagine you are looking for a book in a library then the book doesn’t have a title. Do you think you would be able to find the book your looking for?

On how to optimize your web page doesn’t end here. There is still a lot of ways to improve your website ranking. The five I mention will at least give you a clue on where to start optimizing and the most must have on a web page.

mesasa
06-23-2011, 01:59 AM
The most important thing in SEO is off-page seo you can't get good results if you don't have goog visibility in off-page therefor i always recommend on-pages seo first then off-page seo.

usman
06-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Instead of using one H1 tag, it is better to use two or three h2 tags containing 7 to 8 words each having main keywords of your page.

duetzFanz1
06-28-2011, 01:42 AM
Those are great ideas. It's good to also look at the keyword density. You don't want to over-optimize your site. I think it's best to make a checklist and make sure you follow it for every piece of content you write.

John karner
06-28-2011, 02:17 AM
The most important tip for any site ranking in search engine is Seo this is very good and reliable source for any type of site

ajaykr
06-28-2011, 06:58 AM
hi..Important part of SEO on page
1.Title
2 keywords
3.descriptions
4.generation of google analysis code
5.xml site map generation
etc.

Click SSL
06-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Very informative post dude. Thanks for sharing this information to us.

1stcardchoice
06-29-2011, 01:15 AM
I think the most important thing is how you implement you targeted keywords in URL's or your pages.

robwilley7
06-29-2011, 01:57 AM
Thank you very much too all guys for shared your different views & Answers of On Page Search Engine Optimisation.

reds88
06-29-2011, 02:41 AM
original content is the most important thing... also be careful with the metatags

John karner
06-29-2011, 03:21 AM
Great information amazing i like your these tips

craigthomos
06-29-2011, 08:08 AM
Thanks for sharing such a nice information with us.

webmaster128
06-30-2011, 05:03 AM
Hi....
Thanks robwilley7 ! Really thats are an important facts which must be in mind while works on on-page SEO .

williamjohnn222
06-30-2011, 06:44 AM
Valuable information for everyone. And your this thread really effective for onpage. And your this information useful. Thank you for sharing. Waiting for more! best threads from you

jesicawillss
06-30-2011, 08:21 AM
1.Title
2 keywords
3.descriptions
etc.

It is nice info. Can you provide some other info. on this matter - on-page?

hiseredman99
06-30-2011, 10:19 AM
very nice info, thanks for sharing with us.

proxy10
07-01-2011, 04:25 AM
1.Title
2 keywords
3.descriptions
etc.

fully agree with u ,dude

Robert 1234
07-01-2011, 04:30 AM
content and quality backlinks are very important in seo

Kindle
12-19-2012, 05:17 AM
Article marketing - Social Medie markting is getting back on the road again. And can be done really smart with automation.

michaelclarke
12-19-2012, 07:32 AM
1.Meta tag
2.H1 Tag
3.Xml sitemap
4.Rss sub
5. Keyword density
6. generation of google analysis code

biber
12-20-2012, 12:36 AM
Yes Title and Description are so important for a good seo. I like these options for seo.

priya23
12-20-2012, 01:50 AM
Right saying these all must for On-page SEO. Thanks for sharing it.

mikeslough5
12-20-2012, 06:53 AM
Thanks for the posting dude.

theavi
01-05-2013, 07:04 AM
Thank you for the info. I agreed with all of that. i have mine points.
Sitemap.xml is very important.
Robots.txt files are also important.
Meta tags have their own importance.
Content is gold.
Quality over quality.

follow all them with solid strategy will surely work.

jamsen
01-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Use high-quality, original content

"Original" means at least 25% different from any other content, and preferably 50% different - any less and you risk having your content picked up as "duplicate content" and virtually excluded from search engine results because of this.

High-quality content will keep visitors on your website for longer. Several search engines (notably Google) pay attention to this, and your page earns kudos for being so evidently interesting.

Rajdeep Bose
01-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Use high-quality, original content
Insert your keyword into the first 50 words
Have a keyword density of at least 1%
Word your title tags carefully
Include your keywords in your internal links

blessy_smith
01-07-2013, 02:05 AM
Thanks for sharing the useful information.

sea queen
01-07-2013, 05:01 AM
Great post, i really like your post what a depth sharing very impressive

jayanta1
01-07-2013, 08:05 AM
5 most important on page seo are

Maintain H1 to H6 tag
Use Keywords in Your Page Titles
A Keyword Relevant Domain Name
Write unique, high quality content for your site
Maintain keyword density

cookaltony
01-09-2013, 11:54 AM
I think the best most important parts in on page are Heading tags, Meta tags, Site map generation, Robots.txt generation, Google web master setup etc Play the most important part in the On page optimisation.

Brianjohnson
01-09-2013, 12:11 PM
1)keyword selection
2)site content unique
3)heading tags
4)Alt images
5)site navigation attractive

madtteam28
06-15-2013, 06:08 AM
That's nice tips Rob. I heard that some technical issues are also important. Right?

josephlimma
06-21-2013, 01:03 AM
Meta Description tag
ALT tags
H1 tags
URL structure
Internal linking strategy
Content
Keyword density
Site maps, both XML and user facing
Usability and accessibility
Track target keywords
Robots.txt

Manov
06-21-2013, 01:57 AM
Good tips, thanks for the sharing!

johndevis
06-21-2013, 06:46 AM
Thanks for sharing the very informative and useful stuff.

dalevarman
06-21-2013, 08:46 AM
The most valuable part of Search Engine Optimisation is listed below but they are just the tip of the iceberg. Search Engine Optimisation is a process and patience is virtue. All is a cycle and has to inter connect to each other, that is why its called the world wide web.
Rich Content
Be Unique, different and interesting, search engine bots now a days are so advance that they can even read your contents like a human being would. Create your content for the readers, for they’re the one that will spread the news about the gold they find from your content you publish.

H Tags
H tags give structure to your content. A hierarchy on relevance to the topic of an article that you have posted. It showcase the important starting points of your rich content. They are like markers on a treasure map.

Keywords Placement
Your readers are people; publish a content for your readers not for bots. The most important keyword is your topic, stick on discussing your topic. Don’t jump around and FOCUS!

Right from the start search engine friendly URL are telling the search engine crawler bots what’s the content of the web page is about. Relevance is how you optimize a page.

Page Title
The page title is the most important part on a website. It is like a book with a Title. Now imagine you are looking for a book in a library then the book doesn’t have a title. Do you think you would be able to find the book your looking for?

On how to optimize your web page doesn’t end here. There is still a lot of ways to improve your website ranking. The five I mention will at least give you a clue on where to start optimizing and the most must have on a web page.

Robwilley, thank for sharing on page important part in SEO. At the on page time we can edit and modify our website structure. So your given factor is helpful at optimize time

ChristinaCa
06-02-2014, 03:16 AM
On page SEO most importend part:
1.Title tag
2.keyword
3.Content
4.Description
5.URL

Teamwork
06-02-2014, 05:23 AM
1.Title
2 keywords
3.descriptions

AaliyahLiverpol
06-02-2014, 07:45 AM
Thank You For the sharing very beneficial On Page SEO tips.

ChristinaCa
06-24-2014, 02:39 AM
There are 5 importent parts of On page SEO:

1.Title
2 keywords
3.descriptions
4.XML site map generation
5.generation of google analysis code

scopetelecom
06-24-2014, 03:09 AM
Tittle
Discription
Keyword
Meta Keyword
Gernate A Site Map Etc

naveenkumar47
06-24-2014, 08:15 AM
On page is our base setup for SEO.

Abhisek
06-24-2014, 08:46 AM
Very informative!! besides those issue we need to create anchor text to the all images. Because it is a important part as well.

sophiapana
06-24-2014, 12:44 PM
Nice to find this great information . it will help me lots.

friv4mini
06-24-2014, 11:10 PM
On page optimization helpful benefit is that it help increase the value of your website effectively.

Ship497
06-25-2014, 02:19 AM
Website loading time, Sitemaps and Robots.txt are also important factors of on-page SEO.

rohit
06-25-2014, 02:28 AM
Rich content, H tags, keywords placement, search engine friendly url, and page title.

JeffreyMaas
06-26-2014, 09:45 AM
Rich Content

H Tags

Keywords Placement

Page Title

Really very nice information. Thanks for sharing. On page optimization is very first and must step in search engine optimization. For getting ranked in search engine you have to do proper on page optimization.

Jackandrew
07-11-2014, 08:19 AM
Title tag
Meta tag
description
XML site map
Keywords
Unique Content

sharmalve
07-28-2014, 08:12 AM
Thank you for sharing good information about the product and i think Image optimization is the important part of SEO (http://technocrab.com/Search-Engine-Optimization.html) on page technique.

rousellwall
08-05-2014, 05:46 AM
They are quite helpful information for those who are really new in SEO Field. Thanks for sharing your best of On page knowledge in this discussion.

sapnajha
08-05-2014, 08:08 AM
On Page SEO Tips,

1) Write An Optimized Title
2) Focus Your Content
3) Be An Internal Linker
4) Have A Clean URL Structure
5) Have A Good Navigational Structure
These are my 5 top seotips.

rousellwall
08-08-2014, 07:21 AM
Great Information, Content must be unique and fresh. Keyword Research and Selection is also one of most responsible feature of SEO. Meta Detail creation, Heading Tags, Internal Linking, Site map, and Robot.txt are some of most important feature of On page.

maulithani
08-08-2014, 09:56 AM
Hello,

Good information but according to me both On page and Off page are very important.

Thanks

joannapaul
08-10-2014, 06:33 AM
On-page optimization contributes for more than 50% of the SEO practice. It includes:
Meta tags: Title, Keywords,Description
Header tags: H1 to H6
Alt tags for images
Contents
Internal Links

parkerwills
08-11-2014, 03:00 AM
There few other on-page factors that can be counted in;

Meta tags
Rich Snippets
Use Outbound Links
Multimedia sprinklings
Keep an eye over Loading Speed
Use Social Sharing Buttons
Lengthy Content
Site Map

Do put your eye to look over these factors too!!!