PDA

View Full Version : 3 SEO Techniques to Climb the Search Engines

robwilley7
06-24-2011, 01:42 AM
There are many tips and tricks that you can do to increase your search engine rankings.
My point is, getting up high in the search engines is a long-term investment that you must put some time and effort in.

I am going to share some 3 SEO Techniques with you that have produced great results for me. You might have heard it before or might have used it but if you have not, these 3 SEO techniques might be some golden nuggets for you.

SEO Technique 1
Include a relevant keyword term into your title H1 tags or H2 tags. For example, if you are optimizing for the keyword weight loss, another relevant keyword term generated by the Google keyword tool is "fast weight loss". So, in your H2 title, you might put "Awesome weight loss tips and techniques for fast weight loss". This technique has produced good results for me when I was optimizing for the keyword "how to lose chest fat" for my website. It is currently number one or two in Google.

SEO Technique 2
Search engines spiders read from left to right. Just right click on a web page and see the source code. It is organized from left to right. So, I suggest that you place one keyword in the very bottom of the web page within the body of the copy. Place it naturally. You can place it like "My Website brings you How To Lose Chest Fat" if the keyword that you are optimizing is "how to lose chest fat".

SEO Technique 3
Another famous and very effective technique is to have your keyword in the main title of your web page. Within the H1 tags, make sure you place a keyword. Some seo experts mentioned that it is no longer important to make sure your keywords are in the meta keyword tags and meta description tags but in the meta title tags, it is extremely important. Go and make a search in Google and you will see what I mean.

john.huston45
06-24-2011, 02:44 AM
My 3 SEO Techniques are :
Adding Unique and fresh content to your website and update the content within week.
Perfect Onpage optimization of your website.
Build relevant High Quality Links

mesasa
06-24-2011, 02:57 AM
That was an informative post. But meta description tags are important as the users get a brief idea of the website from the google results. Make it informative and relevant to attract more and more visitors.

Abagail
06-24-2011, 04:02 AM
I'm also agree with john.hoston45

Robert 1234
06-24-2011, 06:05 AM
nice seo tips very informative and useful

Sanveed
06-24-2011, 12:45 PM
Performing the Onsite SEO operation is easy and can be done quickly but collecting quality bakclinks which comes under off-site seo task is to be performed carefully and for longer period of time.

SSLMatrix
06-24-2011, 02:20 PM
Their are many techniques for improve seo but the social bookmarking, forum posting, directory submission and article submission techniques are very easy and its useful to improve seo for website.

kathrinefernand
06-24-2011, 06:34 PM
Great tips that you have shared dear...
Hats of to you...
Thanks for increasing my knowledge...

kathyhill
06-30-2011, 09:49 AM
great tips this seems very effective, but why not try email marketing?

Robert 1234
07-01-2011, 04:39 AM
great tips. unique content and quality backlinks are very important in seo aspects