PDA

View Full Version : Best eCommerce Platform

robwilley7
06-24-2011, 01:55 AM
Tips and Tricks:

I will share eight shopping cart “must haves” that I believe can help you select the proper Ecommerce platform for your business and your marketing plan.

1. Pick an SEO-friendly Cart
2. Coupon Code Support
3. RSS Capability
4. Cross-selling Functionality
5. Customer Reviews
6. Product Sharing and Recommendations
7. Multiple Images, Image Zooming
8. Manage Campaign Landing Pages

iqbal77
03-27-2012, 06:30 PM
very nice tips thanks

merryscanlan
03-28-2012, 12:09 AM
Can anyone give me suggestion that which e-commerce platform contais all these characteristics? Magento , Zen cart, OsCommerce, Bigcommerce?

koolasma
03-28-2012, 01:04 PM
thx for the tips..

merryscanlan
04-20-2012, 12:54 AM
From developers point of view Magento is the best e-commerce software. Magento’s client list to realise what an excellent piece of open-source software it is. Samsung, The North Face, Stussy and Nespresso all use it to power their online stores. It’s used by 30,000 merchants and is the world’s fastest growing ecommerce platform. You have to pay for the Enterprise Edition, which is packed full of extremely useful features, but the Community Edition, meant for developers only, is free to download and use.

priyanka3
04-24-2012, 06:26 AM
Tips and Tricks:

I will share eight shopping cart “must haves” that I believe can help you select the proper Ecommerce platform for your business and your marketing plan.

2. Coupon Code Support
3. RSS Capability
5. Customer Reviews

Hi, I am priyanka and these are really gud tricks for Seo`s but i need a job in government sector in computer software stream i had a look on some govt. sites ,

www.employmentnews.gov.in/
www.employmentnews.gov.in/IT-Software4.asp?...
www.sarkari-naukri.in/jobs-by-qualification/mca/
www.employmentnews.gov.in/IT-Miscellaneous1.asp?..

these are gud but still am not able to dicide where to apply can any one help me to get a govt. job

paullopez
04-28-2012, 10:17 AM
Magento e-commerce software has all these ability, however, to run online store based on Magento requires adequate server resources so while choosing web hosting service you need to be careful.

verasafe
04-29-2012, 10:54 PM
Hi, great and useful tips,indeed. thanks

I guess, those are really important in establishing your name in the world of e-commerce.

Ydeveloper
05-01-2012, 05:51 AM
e-Smart eCommerce Suite is the best ecommerce solution. The reason why is that it offers a solution that help your multiple stores to be managed on a single panel.
Get details of more on e-Smart eCommerce Suite here, http://bit.ly/y8JbZV

alex11
05-18-2012, 08:08 AM
Tips and Tricks:

2. Coupon Code Support
3. RSS Capability
5. Customer Reviews

Hello Robwilley,

Thanks for the nice tips, but make sure web site have an SSL certificate to be secure for website customers and their sensitive details while accepting payments online.

aditd
07-01-2012, 11:28 AM
Tips and Tricks:

2. Coupon Code Support

This does mean that the site should have a section for coupons?

andyowen22
07-07-2012, 07:40 AM
Thanks for post. It’s really informative stuff.
I really like to read.Hope to learn a lot and have a nice experience here! my best regards guys!

rajjan011
07-07-2012, 09:34 AM
This is very good suggestion about seo.

locke815
07-08-2012, 03:34 AM
If you talk about comparisons of CMS.. I would go for Wordpress anytime. It's one of the best CMS to do e-commerce.

Zmack
07-11-2012, 08:11 AM
Tips and Tricks:

2. Coupon Code Support
3. RSS Capability
5. Customer Reviews

Thanks for sharing those suggestions; very effective for ecommerce site. I remember them, furthermore, OpenCart and Magento are my favorite open Source Ecommerce Platforms, and anybody use these sources to build ecommerce business? if you have experience so please share your thoughts about them.

spotdeals
07-19-2012, 01:21 AM
now a days e-commerce and online shopping is really booming all over the world and there are many sites providing this online shopping facilities, also dealtz.com is one of the best option for daily deals regarding online shopping and also offers different facilities like discounts , free shipping etc.

jordenstive
07-19-2012, 06:04 AM
According me, Magento is best eCommerce Platform. Magento has made the ecommerce easier for the user in terms of multiple online shops and lots of other functionality. Also, It helps them fixing and creating changes as per the future needs.

safrine
07-20-2012, 09:06 AM
Thanks for sharing it.

spotdeals
07-25-2012, 01:18 AM
According me, Magento is best eCommerce Platform. Magento has made the ecommerce easier for the user in terms of multiple online shops and lots of other functionality. Also, It helps them fixing and creating changes as per the future needs.
Exactly , magento is best option for e-commerce and online shopping website development and on the other hand is is easy and effective to use.Thanks for the information.

spotdeals
07-28-2012, 01:28 AM
If you talk about comparisons of CMS.. I would go for Wordpress anytime. It's one of the best CMS to do e-commerce.

I think magento is best option for e-commerce and online shopping website development and on the other hand is is easy and effective to use.Thanks for the information.

ainsleychris
07-30-2012, 03:17 AM
Which ecommerce platform is the best for building a full fledged ecommerce website?

renztubz
07-30-2012, 08:54 AM
Very nice. Business man should know this.

easycommerce
07-31-2012, 02:24 AM
I believe the above 8 e commerce steps can be done by magento...!!!

spotdeals
08-02-2012, 01:55 AM
There are many options available for creating e-commerce website but within that i think magento is one of the better and effective option.

DanielChew
08-07-2012, 11:17 PM
Building a website with pre-install scripts such like opencart/magento and so on might be headaces or troublesome, why not consider some hosted e-commerce solution? a platform that ready up and all your need is just maintain the product item with price

spotdeals
08-08-2012, 02:04 AM
Building a website with pre-install scripts such like opencart/magento and so on might be headaces or troublesome, why not consider some hosted e-commerce solution? a platform that ready up and all your need is just maintain the product item with price

I agree with your thoughts , but we needs to manage the scripts according the categories and kind of product we having, will u please able to suggest from where we able to get those pre-install scripts.

lennonrowen
08-24-2012, 06:40 AM
According my suggestion for ecommerce magento is best platform because magento is specially built for ecommerce. It'll cover your all requirements.So you should use magento platform.

hitsandy
08-24-2012, 06:57 AM
Thanks for your information, it is more powerful information for online business site for providing their services and products easily.

sabrinasai
08-24-2012, 06:59 AM
Good tips! while taking e-commerce SSL Certificate (http://www.instantssl.com/) is the major thing to notice in website.

hirephpexpert
08-30-2012, 01:08 AM
E-Commerce has become the sure shot way to success for a business of any magnitude. You could say there is a lot more to just adding to the shopping cart when we are talking about the ideal e-commerce platform. There are to many platform for e-commerce like
1: BigCommerce
2: Shopify
3: Magento
4: Volusion
5: Yahoo! Merchant Solutions
6: Open Cart
7: Bigcartel
8: Prestashop