PDA

View Full Version : seo off page?

ajaykr
06-27-2011, 08:25 AM
hi can u tell me what is important tools of SEO on page..?

ahsima
06-28-2011, 04:25 AM
The post title and the content are contradictory. However, keyword country, IBP are few popular off page seo tools.

tah123
06-28-2011, 05:33 AM
What do you want to know,about on page seo or off page seo.your question is not clear to me because you use off page in thread but your question is related to on page seo.

williamjohnn222
06-28-2011, 06:06 AM
on page has no any tool but if you want to do onpage any site you must required some information about FTP than you change meta tags

rebena
06-28-2011, 06:49 AM
SEO on page is very important to drive traffic.These are factors considered during on page optimization.They are
unique content
site map
keyword selection
linking techniques

jonathan cole
06-28-2011, 07:04 AM
I think you are confused in title you wrote SEO off page and in post asking about on page, make clear what you want to know?
By the way any work off page or on page just believe on manual work no tool.

pragnancy
06-28-2011, 08:21 AM
Off-page optimization of website is achieved using sources outside the website. To improve search engine indexing for certain keywords, webmasters should try to relate their website from external pages. like directory submission, Social bookmarking, article submission etc.

Click SSL
06-28-2011, 09:39 AM
For me Search status is awesome...

mesasa
06-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Link Assistant is a very good software for both on-page and off-page seo.....you can download its trial version for checking.......

cross85
06-29-2011, 01:06 AM
I use iBP and LinkAssistant SEO tool.

meenukapoor
06-29-2011, 08:14 AM
most important is submission

London Hotels (http://www.quickbooker.com/hotels/europe/england/london/index.html
) | IT Jobs in Canada (http://www.freejobsinworld.com/canada-jobs/it-jobs-canada.html
)

webcreations
10-22-2012, 01:27 AM
Off page SEO or search engine optimization is doing things off site to improve your sites search engine rankings. The only thing you can do off site to increase your rankings is build up more links. More links will generally lead to better Google Page-rank and better search engine rankings.When you are trying to get more links you need to think about quality, not all links are created equal and links from low quality sites will have little or no impact on your rankings. The best types of links that you can get are from trusted sources such as universities, newspapers and even some of the top notch directories such as dmoz and Yahoo.

paulpreston
10-22-2012, 07:13 AM
Link building is also called off-page SEO.

ahsanabrar
10-23-2012, 08:21 AM
please clear your question first any how if you want to do on-page use unique and natural content and if you want to know about off-page then build links on do-follow directories,social book marks,post your genuine contents in article form and also do blog comments.

govindsharan
10-23-2012, 12:38 PM
I think that, there is no need any tool for onpage optimization, for off page you can use different-2 tools and addons.

shradhagulyani
10-24-2012, 12:46 AM
Off Page Optimisation is more focused on link building work and Social Media Marketing.

msherry
10-24-2012, 08:02 AM
Off page helps to create back link, Back links boots up site rank and traffic. Link building is a process of creating the back links for you site in SEO. Those back links helps in the indexing of the website in the Google in this way your site's rankings are improved. There are techniques which are used for the link building are following on

1 Directory submission
2 Social bookmarking
3 Forum posting (with signature)
4 Link exchange with the related site
5 Article submissions
6 Blog commenting

dombowkett
10-25-2019, 10:51 PM
Off-page SEO is best marketing techniques to increase your website backlinks, rankings & traffic.

ElizabethRGoff
10-26-2019, 01:01 AM
Hi

What can you really wish to understand on-page search engine optimization or away-page seo.your question isn't clear for me personally since you employ off-page in thread however your question is associated with an on-page search engine optimization.

VanessaJacobs
10-27-2019, 10:48 PM
I think you are confused in title you wrote SEO off page and in post asking about on page, make clear what you want to know?
By the way any work off page or on page just believe on manual work no tool.

Sojan
10-30-2019, 02:42 PM
Off page SEO refers to techniques your can use to improve the position of a web site in the search engine results page (SERPs).

Umang nepro
11-13-2019, 12:55 AM
SEO off-page is done for the main purpose of getting high-quality backlinks. In off-page SEO you have to do the submission of your websites for the main goal of ranking your website on SERP.

jayam
11-13-2019, 07:28 AM
OFF-PAGE is content promotion and incoming links from other sites. If you want to increase your site traffic, SEO and content promotion is the best way to accomplish it.