PDA

View Full Version : Search Engine Optimization Tips for Keywords and Backlinks

robwilley7
06-28-2011, 12:33 AM
I believe that Search Engine Optimization is so very important for developing natural search engine traffic – and keywords and backlinks are probably the two most important things you can do to create high natural search engine rankings.
Keywords are the key to on-page Search Engine Optimization. On-page Search Engine Optimization is the Search Engine Optimization you do for your web page, directly on your web page.

Here are top ways to perform Search Engine Optimization on your web page.

1) Be sure your keyword or keyword phrase as the very first word or phrase in your title
2) Be sure to use your keyword or keyword phrase as the very first word or phrase in your description.
3) Be sure to use your keyword or keyword phrase as the very first word or phrase in your keyword list.
4) Be sure to use your keyword or keyword phrase at least twice in the first paragraph of your content, several times throughout the content, and once near the end of the page.

Here are top ways to perform off-page Search Engine Optimization for your web page:

1) Submit your web site to web directories online.
2) Ask other webmasters to put a link to your web site on their web page.
3) Write articles and include a link to your web page in the articles. Submit these articles to article directories online.

John karner
06-28-2011, 02:23 AM
wow amazing and perfect search you share with this forums i really like your this thread good very good

nazar2011
06-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Thanks for the information regarding the SEO.We are using the blog posting, article posting, forum posting, social book marking, classified submission, directory submission and press release submission for the off page optimization method.

williamjohnn222
06-28-2011, 06:07 AM
very nice information i really like your this information about back-links

rebena
06-28-2011, 06:47 AM
SEO is very important to drive traffic to the websites.We use blog commenting,forum posting,social book marking,forum posting and classifieds posting for SEO.

Click SSL
06-28-2011, 09:28 AM
Nice info sharing man. Thank you for sharing this useful info to us. Specially this will really helpful to newbie.

mesasa
06-29-2011, 05:55 AM
Great advice, I have a very simple site I did very simple on page SEO, had some back linking done, and its 8 on Google for a keyword that gets a good amount of traffic,
Now I have started working on different one, highly competitive keyword, keyword domain, was not ranked, then at rank 74 now rank 45 on Google in 3 days, in the next week it will be on page 1 top ten..

Not to impress you but to impress upon you that simple site SEO with some back-linking goes a long way..

williamjohnn222
06-29-2011, 06:12 AM
Thanks for sharing this great information about backilnks and i think this time my site come up if i apply your these tips to my domain