PDA

View Full Version : How to get to the top of Google ?

robwilley7
06-29-2011, 01:18 AM
I think Google is the favorite among all the search engines and getting the best Google rank is the dream of every website owner.

Search engine ranking is one of the most important things to consider for any business that is performing online. Google is the most popular search engine and therefore everyone in the business is striving hard to get into the top 10 search results on a Google search engine

The idea behind getting the higher rank is that higher rank means more visitors on your website which in turn increases the chances of sales. Search engines are an integral part of online businesses and therefore there are lots of ways developed to assist website owners to improve search engine rankings.

The first thing that is required is to develop a list of master keywords. The list should have all the keywords that you want your website to get ranking for. It should be related to the central theme of your website and should benefit your website. Also avoid the most popular keywords that have lots of competition. This is because the higher the competition the greater the chances of failing to achieve the desired ranking.

Specify the prominent keywords and use them in your domain name as well. This is one of the main criterions of search engines. Also it is necessary to provide a title and a Meta tag to all the pages of your website. They should contain the keyword that you want to get ranking for.

Choose a single most important keyword and then use them in titles, subtitles and header tags. Header tags are generally the H1, H2, and H3 tags in HTML. Paying attention to header tags is important. Use only the primary keywords in the header tag. One can get natural SEO if they use variations of the primary keywords in the pages.

Using proper words in the first and last paragraphs of the article is most important for SEO. The use of keywords should be in such a manner that a reader should not feel disinterested. In the process of gaining high ranking one should not neglect the reader because if a reader is not getting what they want from your website they will never come back and visit you

John karner
06-29-2011, 03:23 AM
Wow your this information is really very good and effective for seo and google ranking

abhinav
06-29-2011, 09:30 AM
According to me, the great content,backlinks and regular work helps to get in top of the google.

usman
06-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Right all thing are rights. But today the genuine sites real products mean professional business sites are gotten high rank in google. Now a SEO has to work hard to minimize the bounce rate.

mesasa
06-30-2011, 02:00 AM
I think many options to get Google top ranking like you get more traffic for your website and social bookmarking, article submission, forum posting, blog posting, social networking and many other options to get Google top ranking.

williamjohnn222
06-30-2011, 06:46 AM
when you tried to submit quality backlinks and do follow blog comments and forums posting than your site will be come up in search engine so try once and get beautiful results

hiseredman99
06-30-2011, 10:23 AM
its great post. thanks for sharing such a nice post.

Robert 1234
07-01-2011, 04:36 AM
nice information. thanks for sharing the useful tips

Samuel
07-01-2011, 11:09 AM
how to get top position on google ..?? i think this is the only fight because everyone want to get his site on top in google.... so SEO is the only way you can get good ranking in google...by the way nice information ...thanks for sharing

seo-guy
07-02-2011, 04:02 AM
Prep-work and start building site. Long before the domain-name is settled-on, begin putting together comments to build as a minimum a 100 page-site. That's just for new peoples. That's 100-pages of real-content, as opposed-to link pages, resource-pages.

hiseredman99
07-02-2011, 10:14 AM
Good information I follow the same thing since few years and always get success.

meenukapoor
07-04-2011, 06:50 AM
thanks for giving me this type of information

Hotels in Canada (http://www.stayrescanada.com/hotels-in-canada.html
) | Hotels in Korea (http://www.quickbooker.com/south-korea/index.html
)