PDA

View Full Version : Best Technique for Articles Submission

usman
06-29-2011, 05:52 PM
I have observed that now a days the value of articles submission has been decreased in SEO.
Normally I insert link right at the end of article. What is the best place in the post to place link?
How many words should be in article?

John karner
06-30-2011, 02:25 AM
Bro your this thread very good in these days Articles worth not decrease in days its wrong and maximum words 650 and minimum 500 words and the best palace your link is resource box or author bio its importance increase in seo in these days

abhinav
06-30-2011, 02:31 AM
According to me, the maximum should be in between 400 to 500 words and you can prefer the links at the end of the article.

Zik
06-30-2011, 03:50 AM
I also prefer to 400 to 500 words and the first option is to submit articles manually on carious article directories. Manual submission refers to visiting each article directory manually using a web browser and submitting an article one by one manually. Some internet marketing experts argue that this the best form of submission as it offers full control over what is published. One can select the categories and tweak or personalise each submission as required. This is by far the most time consuming way to submit articles. Nevertheless some website owners prefer to submit all their articles manually. Manual submissions offer full control and you can customise each submission for the maximum SEO benefits.

bestbusinessnz
06-30-2011, 05:08 AM
Articles are the best way to increase rank, word limit min 500 and maxi. 650, and for link read guidelines, some gives in author bio and some give in article body, In articles we are getting link from content, that has more value to increase ranking and traffic.

williamjohnn222
07-05-2011, 08:03 AM
the best and quality Article submission method is that first you have 500 word article or 600 than put a title than put a body content and finally put a link in resource box or Author bio only 2 0r one hyper link put only on resource box and submit your Article and its Guaranty your article approve with in 2 or 3 days left

lingoway
07-06-2011, 02:35 AM
The best place to build link is author or resource box in article submission.