PDA

View Full Version : how effective is SEO hosting

prosha
07-01-2011, 01:43 PM
As I see many companies (seohosting, aseohosting, etc.) provide SEO hosting and I wonder how effective is it?

Zik
07-02-2011, 01:51 AM
With an SEO hosting server for your website, your website will look more unique in the eyes of search engine???s spiders because it will be hosted with a dedicated Class C IP address, which those spiders love to crawl through.

mesasa
07-02-2011, 02:16 AM
As I see many companies (seohosting, aseohosting, etc.) provide SEO hosting and I wonder how effective is it?

Have never really heard of 'SEO hosting'.

If you are talking about an SE friendly host then yes;

- fast
- reliable up time
- located in country your targeting can help

lingoway
07-02-2011, 02:27 AM
Web hosting plays an important role in SEO. Various factors which should be consider for web hosting.

Server location
Customer support
less downtime

robwilley7
07-02-2011, 03:23 AM
With SEO server hosting for your site, your site will be more exclusive in the eyes of search engines? S spiders, because it will be greeted with a Class C IP address dedicated to love these spiders to crawl through.

robwilley7
07-02-2011, 04:48 AM
With SEO server hosting for your site, your site will be more exclusive in the eyes of search engines? S spiders, because it will be greeted with a Class C IP address dedicated to love these spiders to crawl through.

hiseredman99
07-02-2011, 10:12 AM

charcoal
07-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Such hosting providers as aseohosting.com is used for SEO purposes.
I heard that they are offering really attractive solutions at lovely conditions.

pinkypainter
07-07-2011, 04:13 AM
This is the first time I heard of SEO hosting. Would it be a kind of marketing strategy? Bascially SEO is only an acronym to Search Engine Optimization. There are strategies to do this in order rank higher.

demianfleming
07-07-2011, 08:48 AM
If all servers are on the same network, Google does not know yet, so do not get anything. If you really need to try to manipulate Google, then you are much better to use different hosts on different networks.

olinmax
07-08-2011, 03:28 AM
OffPage = link building, Link Building, and the resulting increase your link popularity.
In the optimization OffPage external optimization may be made to improve the ranking of the domain in the search engine results.

A good way to gain links, web directories and social bookmark directories.
We provide a strong link structure and build them on strong inbound links.
Entries in social bookmark websites.
Entries in web directories.
Entries in article directories and press portals.
Entries in blogs or blog comments.
In the area of the website and search engine optimization can be done much wrong.
Consult with your inquiries, only to bona fide entry service or SEO professionals.
Errors can have a complete indexation result.

John karner
07-08-2011, 06:26 AM
yes it is really very effective in ranking and getting business this is really good

williamjohnn222
07-08-2011, 06:31 AM
seo is a back bone for any site ranking and position and increasing visitors so seo is a major part of your site ranking and business

namebutler
07-08-2011, 10:20 PM
Instead of just buying seo hosting from one company you can easily build your own SEO hosting network. The problem with many of these SEO hosting setups is that the IP ranges are not very spread out. The C classes are not very different. I prefer to buy some small hosting accounts from a few different providers and I make sure the IP ranges are very different.

Love
12-05-2011, 12:16 AM
OffPage = link building, Link Building, and the resulting increase your link popularity.
In the optimization OffPage external optimization may be made to improve the ranking of the domain in the search engine results.

A good way to gain links, web directories and social bookmark directories.
We provide a strong link structure and build them on strong inbound links.
Entries in social bookmark websites.
Entries in web directories.
Entries in article directories and press portals.
Entries in blogs or blog comments.
In the area of the website and search engine optimization can be done much wrong.
Consult with your inquiries, only to bona fide entry service or SEO professionals.
Errors can have a complete indexation result.
Thanks Much for the whole explanation about SEO.