PDA

View Full Version : 5 best social media marketing websites to promote your website free of cost

robwilley7
07-06-2011, 12:52 AM
1. Twitter: This website was born to do social media marketing. It is the best tool to promote your website, instantly and free of cost. All you need is to have some followers on you twitter account, which you can get through Traffup.net.

2. Facebook: From social networking space to social media marketing, facebook has traveled a lot of distance in a very short span of time. And with over 700 million members, you can't ignore this website to promote your own website.

3. Traffup.net: Traffup is regarded as one of the best tools, not just to promote your website but to also bring free and relevant twitter followers on twitter account. The best thing about traffup is that it brings relevant and effective website visitors and twitter followers, and that too, free of cost.

4. Squidoo: This is a perfect mix of article submission website and social bookmarking. You can share a website link, post your own article about your website and even submit your blog's RSS feed to promote your website.

5. Digg: Digg is undoubtedly, the best social bookmarking tool to promote your website or blog by submitting your website link on it. Although, its popularity has affected lately, but you can easily get around 10-20 daily website visitors on your website, through this website.

website86
07-06-2011, 01:27 AM
The best social networking sites as i know so far:
*Facebook.com
*Twitter.com
*MySpace.com
*Linkedin.com
*hi5.com

mesasa
07-06-2011, 02:29 AM
hi @robwilley7
Nice information you provided i have question please tell me what is the main benefit ??
direct marketing or helpful in search engine optimization??

John karner
07-06-2011, 02:35 AM
your all information really useful and i will apply these activities for our site best position thanks for sharing

Click SSL
07-07-2011, 06:48 AM
Really it is a very awesome post. Knowledge sharing is the optimum result of knowledge gaining. You are doing a great job and also a knowledge seeker. Keep it up.

hiseredman99
07-07-2011, 11:00 AM
very nice post, thanks for sharing such a nice info.

edi123
07-08-2011, 03:56 AM
Thanks for sharing information.You can also use Orkut and Reddit for social media marketing.