PDA

View Full Version : SEO Friendly design?

lingoway
07-07-2011, 01:49 AM
I don't know much about Div and good with table.

If i design a website with table inspite of div , than is it harmful for SEO or not?

John karner
07-07-2011, 02:43 AM
seo is ok for your site you just put a title description keywords and other its really effective

pinkypainter
07-07-2011, 02:58 AM
website designing affect your visitors page view duration only. If your site is attractive and full of content, you will be able to retain your visitors.

SEO does not matter with website design.

katrine
07-07-2011, 04:26 AM
i totally agree with pinkypainter.SEO has nothing much to do with website design .It depends on how you manage your website and related meta on your page.So visitor do stay on your site.some how website design matter but in a rare cases..

seo copywriter (http://www.contentdevelopmentpros.com/seo/seo-copywriting.htm)

Click SSL
07-07-2011, 06:35 AM
Escape to use flash in your design More flash can harm your website ranking in Google and other search engines.

nazar2011
07-09-2011, 02:43 AM
Joomla web developers are best at joomla and this web development company is working from past 8 years in the industry. Our programmers are highly experienced and technically skilled in the field of joomla and we are the leaders in joomla for designing best website and development in the world

We are specialized in producing professional websites and works with clients to produce simple stylish and good looking web sites. We create websites that are fast, search engines friendly and easy to manage.

Joomla website developers present you with a website designed to catapult your visitors and produce clients.joomla web developers have a growing customer base spanning across the globe which includes Us, Australia, UK & Europe.

As Joomla development is a outsourcing company we can provide you the best joomla website with low cost, reliability good quality, in one complete package.
Joomla has good and better services that clients can get which are worth to their investments.

The services provided by joomla are:
1. Joomla web design and development
2. Joomla portal development
3. Joomla application development
4. Joomla E commerce solutions.
5. Joomla installation and set up Customizations
6. Joomla web site and maintenance
7. Joomla Redesign Services
8. Joomla custom application and Development.
9. Joomla PHP and MYSQL programmer
10. Joomla cms development

The aim of joomla is to give good advantages to customers like low cost, time technology to focus on the core work area and client can achieve business goals easily.

Please visit us:

http://www.joomla-web-developer.com

Our Portfolio:

http://www.adodis-demo.com

kellyfoote
07-09-2011, 04:08 PM
don't use flash in your website, avoid tables try to make it more userfriendly then google.

bermuda
07-10-2011, 06:52 AM
HTML, CSS and PHP are all quite OK to use when it comes to developing new websites because the real factors behind getting top ranks in today's modern SEO world would be contents combined with incoming links from quality sources. Of course by using web pages which are SE friendly, the URLs would get indexed and accessed by people and crawlers in an easier style.

After uploading your homepage, attempt making your content pages and texts user friendly and do not forget to add unique titles plus description tags to all of them. DIV sections and tables appear on pages of thousands of sites and they might not have determining impacts on their ranks on major search engines since as mentioned links and actual contents matter today.

alexfrued
07-11-2011, 12:55 AM
There are different web design software to make attractive Web Design like HTML, PHP, Java, CSS. But its depend on your creativity to make good user friendly Web Design. By these software you can make good Web Page, Design, etc., to attract visitors, while SEO can increase traffic and give more visitor to your Website.

John karner
07-11-2011, 02:35 AM
this good information for me because i am new in this field i like it so very much

conary12
07-12-2011, 05:17 AM
I personally like SEO too much because generating some best results in few weeks only. Thats why everyone loving it

antonygonsalves
07-21-2011, 01:44 AM
A well designed website is important. But only a design won’t keep the visitors. Only well updated, worthy contents can give you traffic for sure.

jasmine bell
07-21-2011, 02:25 AM
Table base & table less both are good for web designing but table less (DIV) is better because it is easily crawl by SE & it is as per standard of W3C.