PDA

View Full Version : Integrating Twitter With Your Seo Strategy: Seo Consulting New York

randyangle
07-07-2011, 06:20 AM
Who hasn't heard of Twitter? With its unprecedented popularity, Twitter can certainly be qualified of social phenomenon. While many people use Twitter as a mean to connect with celebrities and long lost friends, Twitter can also be used as an efficient part of any SEO strategy. There are four main points to consider when integrating Twitter as part of your business' strategy; your business' Twitter identity, your profile page, the Tweets you post and obviously, different ways to attract visitors to your Twitter page.

The very first thing to do when setting up your Twitter account is to have some thoughts on your Twitter identity. Your Twitter ID includes your handle [or username] and your account name. Your handle, also known as your username, will become part of your URL. Having a good, solid handle is very important for search engines and also for re tweetability. For example, a clothing store based in New York could choose a short handle including NYC or NY to increase results in search engines. Remember to keep it short and simple for ease of use! Your account name, on the other hand, is what appears on your page, next to your profile. It can be different from your handle but should clearly reflect your brand or business and promote it efficiently

bevanwillson
11-02-2011, 11:45 PM
What make my consulting different is that give more than I get. In fact, once I finish an SEO , you'll have all you need to succeed for the long-term. Not only do I help you achieve your desired outcomes, I teach you how to achieve results long after I'm gone.

seo consultant (http://www.bhratbrij.com/)