PDA

View Full Version : what about seo friendly content

williamjohnn222
07-11-2011, 06:16 AM
hi nice people i want to improve our site ranking in google search engine but someone said me that you put some data relate seo friendly how i manage it plz guide me plz

riya189
07-11-2011, 06:41 AM
Writing SEO friendly content is not hard. And unlike most people think, it doesn't have to result in stilted, ugly prose. SEO friendly content is just content that was written with some attention paid to how a search engine might see the content.

SEO Friendly Writing Does Not Mean Writing for Search Engines

The first and foremost thought in your mind when working on content for your Web pages is that you're writing for people not for search engines. If you have to choose between a technique that is good for your readers but not so good for search engines or vice versa, choose that which is good for your readers. Search engines ultimately want to provide content that is interesting and informative for their customers too, and a page that is too optimized is no fun to read.

Write relevant content: Search engines have ways of recognizing when a page is not really about what it might seem to be about. If you're playing games with your content to try and fool search engines, it will eventually be found and you'll lose rank or even be banned. It's much better to write content that is relevant to your topic.

Put conclusions at the beginning: Another way to think of this is that you want your keywords to be denser towards the top of your article. If your page is about snow leopards, then the first mention of snow leopards should be in the title and first sentence. Don't start using synonyms for your keyword phrase until the second or third paragraph.

Use lists instead of paragraphs: Lists are easier to get your seo content into without your repetition seeming strange.
Make your links part of the copy. This is especially important if your links include your keyword phrases. If you've linked to the Snow Leopart Trust on your snow leopard page, make sure that you link the words "Snow Leopard Trust" and not something unrelated like "click here".

Use heading tags for your sub-heads, and repeat your keyword phrase.

Proofread your pages: It doesn't do any good to focus on the keywords "snow leopard" if you spell it "snow leopart" once or twice on the page. Plus, the spelling and grammar errors make your content look unprofessional, so people are less likely to link to your page.

CynthiJ
07-11-2011, 06:43 AM
SEO-friendly content is rich in not only keywords and phrases, but offers an easy read for the average Internet user. There’s a fine line to walk with search engines, and it’s important to make sure words appear frequently - but naturally - within text. For every 400 words, it’s a good idea to include keywords and keyword phrases at least twice throughout.

SEO-friendly content will also have bold headings and subheadings which feature those same keywords and phrases.

SEO friendly content is the best investment you can when it comes to your blog’s search engine promotion.

Repetition is very important for SEO friendly content. Once you've chosen your keyword phrase, you want to repeat it several times throughout the page.

For instance: 2 times in the first paragraph, in every sub-heading, once in the main heading, twice in the meta title, 2-4 times more throughout the document, and at 2-3 times in links and image alt text on the page.

somasarkar
09-07-2011, 02:41 AM
Nice tips CynthiJ and Riya189........ I will definitely keep in mind these points. Thanks for sharing.

proofread
09-19-2012, 04:23 AM
Basically, SEO-friendly content is the type of content that is both interesting and helpful for your blog readers as well as attractive for search engine spiders, which leads to better rankings. So before done your work, you should proofread it.

JerrickYeoh
09-19-2012, 05:45 AM
SEO friendly content which your content have to be unique and quality .
Keywords density with not more than 3 % per page and try to use phrase keywords as well rather than repeating.
Never over optimize keywords in content.
Try to ignore too much media , java script and flash which unable to crawl the content by google.

anam2
09-19-2012, 06:29 AM
i suggest you to use 3 keywords in bold format

SerenaGomez
09-19-2012, 06:29 AM
Content is king for Search Engines. So it's very important to have unique content. SEO friendly content should have:

Targeted keywords (no stuffing with keyword density between 3-5%)
Original Content
Headings in bold
H1 Tags
Relevant Title
Instead of Flash use HTML5