PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Scope Of Social Media Marketing In Future?

herbertsmith
07-12-2011, 01:32 AM
Hello Friends,
What Is The Scope Of Social Media Marketing In Future? What is the best way to generate the Natural Trafiic to website?

Thanks!!

royals
07-12-2011, 04:13 AM
Social media has transformed itself in the last 2 years from blogs and forums to Facebook and Twitter. But I see another transformation unfolding in social media as the video market is poised explode.

hiseredman99
07-12-2011, 09:19 AM
I think social networks growing, the search engine is focus on "real time" so the development of social networks is indispensable, it makes it "real time" for us to work with google.

profseoindia
07-12-2011, 12:35 PM
It will be nice scope of Social media. Nowadays maximum people are connected with social media sites. So it is good to increase traffic and make nice online community.

adam456
08-10-2011, 05:33 PM
Both must grow because it is necessary for some web sites these can be removed if any alternate in the market.

mcclinks3
08-11-2011, 05:44 AM
Both are growing and they'll keep on growing as every single user on the internet is involved in with them that's why future is bright for Social Media.

jackmiller
06-13-2012, 06:03 AM
SMO is a good way to enhance your business because by following your customers and investors reviews you can improve your business strategies.

DanielChew
06-14-2012, 03:52 AM
In future? social media will turn into a concept of lies and cheat. Alot of company has been using this kind of method to trap alot of client, both good and bad will grow.

vanithamadhi
06-18-2012, 08:16 AM
This is the age of contacts for interaction between people to people through social platforms in the web. The tremendous popularity of using the social media networking could never have been realized before. In fact, social media have become an important tool of marketing in true sense of customer orientation. The scope of social networking is widening, and today it offers a strong support to the companies in providing the much desired touch of concern. Future of social media networking brings exciting promises as expected from the experience of limited users from a few companies in the top bracket.

This is the beginning of interweaving social media networking as a positive business process bringing two people together than merely two organizational entities. People can communicate their message to the suppliers or customers and also convey any difference of opinion over the social networks. The business community has started to take a keen interest in the enormous possibilities of reaching and serving the buyers in this emerging domain of marketing.

Social media networking is a more practical approach for dealing with the consumers. It may be for improving the products listening to the customers’ views with critical appreciations. It may also help improving the ways of dealing with buyers using them as ears and the eye of the organizations. All the big companies are quite optimistic about the positive impact of Social media networking and gone into developing fully integrated processed with a holistic touch. Take the example of activities the companies like IBM, Microsoft and Google performs to strengthen their networking platforms via social networks like Twitter and Facebook.

The bright future prospect of social networking is also proven with the fact that the technology is integrated in the mobile phones as well. Look at the devices designed with powers of interpersonal communication on a globalized outlook. These devices are now being created to with the perspective of global interaction and messaging across geographical boundaries. The concept is one, wherever on the earth; reach the common platform of the people for everybody’s benefit.

Manov
06-26-2012, 01:14 AM
It could be useful for promotion of the online businesses.

kyliejamez
06-26-2012, 02:51 AM
The scope of social media is very important in the future.The social media network marketing process beginning in the future.

james smit
06-26-2012, 12:48 PM
In the Internet Marketing and promotion of the online businesses Social Networks like Facebook and Twitter are always considered as a good source of traffic and getting direct customers. It was assumed that the links from the social networks did not play any role in the search engines for your ranking and it was true because the links are nofollow.

JerrickYeoh
06-26-2012, 09:38 PM
Social Media currently might just a place to market and promote but in future, Social media might be a place for e-commerce while it will be getting more and more money involve and Facebook credit might be largely use as a payment methods in Facebook .

Zmack
06-30-2012, 07:00 AM
Social media is a source to connect to people each other, I think its future is bright thus; SMO is very effective to increasing organic visitors on website.

foreignpharmacy
07-02-2012, 05:19 AM
Social media has transformed itself in the last 2 years from blogs and forums to Facebook and Twitter.

nehasingh
07-04-2012, 06:12 AM
I heard that directories days are over, so what else we left? Forums, Blog Commenting, Social Media, Articles and some
more. Social Media is more like branding, providing awareness of your product and services but from many people started
thinking that it's a Social Media era.

Some of the most creative Social Media sites like Google+, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are good to create awareness, I never seen a single E-commerce site owner satisfied with these Social Networking sites.

Social Networking sites are important but the visitor don't convert, but what about the future? maybe some other Social Networking sites will come and change the entire scenario...

Well, this is as far as I can think, correct me I'm wrong..

virtueinfo11
07-04-2012, 07:09 AM
right now "Social Media Marketing" is great to get traffic on website, best way to generate natural traffic to website is SEO, using SEO we will get organic traffic from search engine.