PDA

View Full Version : What can you tell me about the Backlink update?

quintonlinscott
07-13-2011, 12:07 AM
In the SERPs, something strange seems to be happening. As opposed to 25 links, I realized that I have around 50 links when I checked out my backlinks. Something else was reflecting altogether when I Googled the same. I am getting really confused as Google has been showing really different results. I have lesser links if I go by what the manual results are showing me. Something else is showing altogether if I go by web SEO. In the last few days, my rankings have gotten a major boost. I can’t seem to get clear updates on my backlinks and I have stuck to my old SEO habits. Any suggestions?

thesslstore
07-13-2011, 02:02 AM
I have gone through ample amount of Search Engine Marketing techniques to generate back links. Try to implement latest techniques such as Blogging platforms for Web 2.0 properties.

jonathan cole
07-14-2011, 02:11 AM
Actually when we check our back links with different tools and website they use different algorithm and we get different result.

antonygonsalves
07-21-2011, 01:34 AM
I have tried to go through enough amounts of SEO techniques for generating the backlinks. This search game me the latest technique like the Blogging platforms for Web 2.0 properties.