PDA

View Full Version : why my site have no any visitor after seo

John karner
07-15-2011, 02:45 AM
plz guide me i am waiting for your tips that you share with me in this forum and how i want to increase my traffic

SSLMatrix
07-15-2011, 03:17 AM
You can not get traffic through Google till your SERP result is good. Other way to get traffic is social medial so please spent your time on Facebook, Google +, Twitter, and much more are available and Perfect to gain traffic.

rohit15sharma
07-15-2011, 03:23 AM
only doing seo is not enough tp get the rankings but it should be done in the accurate way what google likes ranking relies on google do your best and genuine.

greatar4
07-15-2011, 10:28 PM
Your chance of getting traffic from the search engines has to with where you rank for your targeted keywords. First, You need to know that there is no magic button as far as search engine optimization is concerned. It does take time before you can see genuine results. If you really want decent amount of traffic your site would have to be ranked in the top three position for your targeted keywords because those three positions generate a total of 79.63% of traffic.

I would suggest you to keep working as hard as you can till your make it to the top, but it is not going to happen overnight.

profseoindia
07-17-2011, 12:28 AM
Try to do few more activities to get traffic

social networking
social bookmarking
blog commenting
forum posting
guest blogging

kellyfoote
07-17-2011, 11:13 AM
Do some blog commenting, social networking, forum posting that's will help you to find traffic....

motorola4gatrix
07-17-2011, 10:27 PM
Commenting on other blogs in your niche is good strategy to increase the number of visits to your blog. It is important to have an avatar when commenting, the avatar can either be your image or another image related to your blog. The importance of using an avatar is that it makes you look real and human and if you comment on many blogs so many users who read several of those blogs will be forced to visit your blog because they are now becoming familiar with your avatar due to them seeing it every where.

airun0718
07-17-2011, 10:28 PM
Doing seo, ranking up yet?
If ranking up ,but no any visitor, maby you choise the wrong keywords.

jasmine bell
07-17-2011, 11:29 PM
You need to share your business over social networking sites (myspace, facebook, twitter, ibibo etc.). You should never stop social networking of a website because its a very helpful process in acheiving traffic.

MyWebsiteNow
07-18-2011, 01:04 AM
If you want to increase traffic on your site then you can update your site on regular basis and do blog commenting on social networking site this will surely increase traffic on your site.

ujt123
07-18-2011, 02:47 AM
SEO is not enough.You should do extra work like create profile on social networking sites like facebook and add followers and tell them about your site.Moreover, create your own blog and must have unique content.

Adamnoah
07-18-2011, 05:59 AM
Given this dynamic, web positioning strategies are critical . Since on the other hand, after a search of less than 40% of Internet users reached the second page of results that provides a search engine, and only 10% check to the third. This is where it is clear the need to achieve visibility and to achieve this we need to think like search engines to better communicate with them.

Google, Yahoo, MSN and company order their results through mathematical algorithms that undergo analysis hundreds of factors. Each company uses a different formula and the idea is not decipher.

The answer lies in the SEO . SEO is the acronym for "search engine optimization (Search Engine Optimization) or" search engine optimizer "(Search Engine Optimizer), which gives us a series of clues and techniques to interpret the mode of operation search engines.

kathrinefernand
07-18-2011, 03:25 PM
Make a very big social media community and share your site on it...
You will get a lot of traffic on your site...
If your site is shining then everyone will be back on it again and again...
Keep it up dear...
Wish you best of luck

SarahPerez10
07-19-2011, 02:51 AM
Social networking is the best option to get good traffic, if your site is not in top 10 in search engine organic list. Try to bring your site in Top 10 list in search engines, you will get huge traffic for your site.

sickboy
11-10-2011, 07:49 AM
Like said before - blog commenting and forum posting is the best of all. And article submitting sometimes too.

davidweb09
02-11-2019, 02:46 PM
You have to update your current SEO campaign & use latest digital marketing method for traffic. Buy Perfumes Online (https://www.eyeoflove.com/)