PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Engine Marketing

jonathan cole
07-19-2011, 02:07 AM
What is shopping engine marketing, what is strategy behind it and what are the methods we should use for this ?
Please help me. Thanks

alicen111
07-19-2011, 04:09 AM
Is your business looking to sell products over the internet into the North American markets? If not, would you like to start?

Would your business like to reach individual consumers as they are searching for your products over the internet?

Is your business ready to start driving more qualified traffic to product pages on your established online store?

If you answered yes to any of the questions above, Shopping Search Engines may be an ideal solution for your online business.

Shopping Search Engines are a recent and extremely profitable addition to the Search Engine Marketing channel. Much like Paid Search and Pay Per Click advertising, Shopping Search Engines allow businesses to instantly reach consumers searching for their products online.

Major players in the market today are Froogle.com, BizRate.com, Shopping.com and Yahoo Shopping. Shopping Search Engines are rapidly becoming a major channel in the business-to-consumer (B2C) segment of the internet economy. By aggregating product and price information from thousands of online merchants into one easy to search database, Shopping Search Engines create a virtual mall for online consumers to browse and find the exact product that they are looking for.

However, like any search engine, there exist different strategies to optimizing your product placement and visibility. Pago Por Clic Mexico can help your business not only show up on the major Shopping Search Engines, but also optimize your placement and conversion rates.

Contact us today to learn more about how we can help to increase your revenues from the various Shopping Search Engines in the North American markets.

steevemartin1
08-02-2011, 12:30 AM
I think this is good but there are some giants which have captured the over all market.And i am not sure how can someone new enter in the market.Because eBay and amazon like big eCommerce platform have taken over everything.