PDA

View Full Version : Best SEO tools

inocent
07-21-2011, 05:49 AM
I am newbie working in SEO, and i observed overall SEO work is effective and need for online business and promotion for sites and in this all features such as forum posting, blog commenting, article submission, directory submission etc. all are equally important and beneficial at the places. But in the given options, Blog submission is more effective.

Jamesjackk
07-26-2011, 05:14 AM
Best SEO tool according to me are:
1.Domain Age Tool
2.PageRank Checker.
3.Link Variance.
4.No-Follow Finder.
5.Alexa ranking tool.
6.Keyword Density Checker.

juliashing
07-26-2011, 05:54 AM
I am an SEO and I always using Google Tools like Google Keyword tool,Google Webmaster Tool,GoogleTrends and many more nothing more needed for SEO.

ajaykr
07-26-2011, 08:40 AM
TOOLS are

1.InformEnter
2.RoboForm
3.Rank Cheacker tools
4.Web Master tools
etc.

Ladakh Tour Packages (http://www.india-tourism.ws/ladakh-tours/ladakhtours.html)

maaria143
07-26-2011, 10:42 AM
There are number of best tools but I mostly used Google backlink checker and keywords density.

kathrinefernand
07-26-2011, 06:15 PM
I am normally using Robo form, Goggle global and google analytic tool for the seo.
And also using all off page seo techniques...

pinkypainter
07-26-2011, 11:44 PM
I did classifieds submit as well. I found this method is effective to increase traffic as well.

alvinbert
07-26-2011, 11:59 PM
I am newbie working in SEO, and i observed overall SEO work is effective and need for online business and promotion for sites and in this all features such as forum posting, blog commenting, article submission, directory submission etc. all are equally important and beneficial at the places. But in the given options, Blog submission is more effective.

Hello
Best SEO tools are

01. Keyword Density
This tool analyzes a website's keywords and word phrase density. It will display how many uses of certain keywords are contained in a web page.

02. PageRank Check
For the domain names it will display the Google PageRank and Alexa traffic ranking of up to 10 different.

03. Banned Site Check
This tool will query the Google network to determine whether or not a domain is banned or on the Google blacklist.

Thanks...

Andrew123
07-28-2011, 03:10 AM
I am using many tools just like
Search Status, webmaster tool, page speed analyzer, gtmetrix

catheylee
02-02-2012, 02:42 AM
Manual submissions can get a lot of work done for you.
After Panda update it is said that Quality now matters over quantity so those automated submissions don't work no more or they are bound to get punished sooner or later for the spammy looking content or links

TrinFletcher
02-02-2012, 03:40 AM
I find "opensiteexplorer" to be one of the best SEO tools around, it allows you to reverse engineer your competitors links and also check which anchor texts or keywords they are using.

rupeshgupta
02-22-2012, 04:52 AM
Best SEO tool according to me are:
1.Domain Age Tool
2.PageRank Checker.
3.Link Variance.
4.No-Follow Finder.
5.Alexa ranking tool.
6.Keyword Density Checker.
7. google analytic
8. google adword............