PDA

View Full Version : What is your take on Yahoo Answers?

antonygonsalves
07-21-2011, 11:57 PM
To release my anger, I tend to post often on Yahoo answers. I started answering questions recently after joining. Two of my answers were already voted as best answers on my first day. I got great reviews on two other posts too. I provided a specific link to my forums for further information in the end of my answer. In the guidelines it is acceptable is what I have observed. I saw that my account had gotten suspended when I logged in two days later with the intention of posting again. What do you think went wrong? Can someone help?

provaltech
07-22-2011, 03:53 AM
Yahoo is very strict against violation before start posting on yahoo answer you need to learn all rules. The same thing happen with me many time. If once your account is ban then it never be open again.

davis.willliam
10-21-2011, 02:46 AM
Yahoo can allow you to post links with your answers but it should be relevant. If its not relevant than yahoo has some rules which should be followed to avoid the violation because once you violate than yahoo has the right to suspend your account.

ClaraJames
10-21-2011, 04:04 AM
Yahoo answers are very good way to get traffic but yahoo is very strict to his violation policy.

Amy.Sarin
10-21-2011, 05:58 AM
See, you cannot post link before level 2... If you try to do so, it will be considered as violation of guidelines.

Edwinn
10-21-2011, 06:42 AM
as far as i can think the possible reason for your account blockage is violation of norms. you might have abused someone or passed a racist remark etc or other violation.

UmbeeHosting
10-21-2011, 07:13 AM
At Yahoo Answers, you are not allowed to post links before you reach level 2. Plus a lot of yahoo answer users just report violations even if its not. It happened to me and when yahoo investigated the matter, there was no violation at my end. I guess Yahoo must have some sort of policies on people reporting violations.