PDA

View Full Version : Off-Page Optimization?

Henry Ford
07-27-2011, 02:15 PM
According to me off-page optimization is your link-building, this are the task you do to make your site on the good ranking. Normally it comes in this way. The links of websites are linking to you. The list of page title of the website linking to you. The anchor text used to link to your site. Reply With Quote. These techniques are known as off-page optimization techniques.

Business Logo Design (http://www.britishlogodesign.co.uk/) | Web Design Hampshire (http://www.snowflakecreative.co.uk/)

stufftheme
07-27-2011, 04:05 PM
i want to add more
these all are done by-

social bookmarking
article submission
forum posting
blog commenting

kathrinefernand
07-27-2011, 05:22 PM
According to me off-page optimization is your link-building, this are the task you do to make your site on the good ranking. Normally it comes in this way. The links of websites are linking to you. The list of page title of the website linking to you. The anchor text used to link to your site. Reply With Quote. These techniques are known as off-page optimization techniques.
Yes you are saying really well...
In off page seo there are many techniques that should be done for link building...
Article posting
Blog Commenting
Social Bookmarking
Groups posting
Forums posting
Link exchange
Social media
yahoo answers etc....

taniasharma
07-28-2011, 02:09 AM
Off-page optimization is the process to popular your website, products, Business, brand.. etc by post your links on other websites means link building or build backlinks. You can use techniques for build quality backlinks like

Directory submission
Social Bookmarking
Forum Posting
Article marketing
Press Release
Blog commenting and posting
Link Exchange
Link Baiting
Link wheel
Social Media
SEM like PPC
Video Marketing... etc

maaria143
07-28-2011, 05:45 AM
I agree that Off page optimization strategies very effective to get more backlinks and the most useful technique are Forum posting along with signature,social media sites, article writing, press release and link exchange.

alexbaker
07-28-2011, 06:15 AM
Off-Page optimization is a part of an organic SEO. It is work on back link to the website from other website in which post links by owner of website. Back links come from other sites like as social bookmarking, blog commenting, forum posting, video submission, directory submission, as well as article submission.

Click SSL
07-28-2011, 07:11 AM
Thanks you all for sharing this awesome information with us. But this is basic off-page seo information someone can easily gat this from search engines. Can we have some interesting information regarding Search engine optimization which hasn't so much populated but very much required?