PDA

View Full Version : Tips to write SEO Friendly Blog posts

noblenik
08-01-2011, 06:03 AM
We all know that Search Engine is the major source of traffic for most of the websites. So it's good to have your content optimized for search engine requirements.

Follow these tips and your blog post will get more love from Search Engines:

1. Unique and Original Article - Avoid copy paste as it's bad for your website. Apart from getting penalized by SE, you can get into copyright issues as well. Also, Search Engine loves original content.

2. Title Optimization - Put your targeted keywords in title and make it eye catching, so that user will click when it comes in the search result.

3. Article Body - Break your article into paragraphs. It will increase the page size and the article will look lengthy. Also it will help user in reading. Try to put targeted keywords in the first paragraph as SE reads these first after title.

zita
09-06-2011, 07:19 AM
Hi,

Very useful information about SEO..
Since, i am doing SEO for my website, i found it most useful one.. Thanks for taking your time regarding this..

seoxcell
09-07-2011, 02:53 AM
Thanks for your good advice.

Ken Peterson
09-09-2011, 07:15 AM
Thanks for such an excellent write-up!

richarddsouza24
09-17-2011, 01:06 AM
If the tips provided here are used along with quality and good web site contents I feel that a web site will be able to get a very good ranking.