PDA

View Full Version : How long for backlinks to take effect?

simjames
08-03-2011, 04:08 AM
Hey Guys,

Well last night I started building backlinks to our new site, and so far i've got a few coming along, but I wanted to know how soon it would be before we start seeing traffic coming in through these links, and start seeing the difference they are making?

Any advise would be great!

Also, any other tips on SEO and building traffic, maybe links to useful sites etc would be much appreciated.

jackdalson
08-03-2011, 06:43 AM
It depends on the site the backlinks are located, if its a high authority site that is indexed frequently, you will see faster results, than if its indexed once a month.

mesasa
08-03-2011, 07:41 AM
No one can really tell the exact time it takes just wait when the next backlinks update comes.

serverindia
08-03-2011, 07:52 AM
Your backlinks will be in effect till they on the someone's website. If the website (that has your link) frequently indexed, your link too indexed at the same time. However, no one can tell exactly about this.

While creating backlinks keep the following points in your mind:

1. Put your backlinks on high pr websites so that you can get the link juice
2. Always comment on websites, forums, blogs that are of your niche.
3. Don't always post on do follow sites, there should be atleast 1 no-dofollow link on every 10 links. Search Engine will considered it as natural link building.

professional99
08-04-2011, 01:55 AM
backlink effective when ever your site link alive and this is possible when ever your pasted your back link effective otherwise your link dead