PDA

View Full Version : How we increase traffic with google

professional99
08-04-2011, 02:03 AM
How we increase traffic with google and how we earn money with adsense

Bull
08-05-2011, 09:50 AM
Well, if you want to increase traffic to your web site, I believe that paidforumposting.com will be a good solution for your needs. They provide various services for increasing traffic.. contact them.

kathrinefernand
08-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Navigate to the free Google Adwords tool. Type the two or three keywords you would like to use in your article in the top text field. Type the Captcha and press "Get Keyword Ideas." Click on "Approx Avg Search Volume" to change the keyword sorting to most traffic to least traffic received

mesasa
08-07-2011, 03:48 AM
Hi,

In my own experiences, below channels would be on the top of Google traffic list:
1. PPC: Google Adwords
2. SEO: targeting correct keywords for your sites according to your niches and rank them higher on Google
3. Google Places and Google Products

All the best,

francy231
08-08-2011, 01:17 AM
I thik the trend now is more on SEO and SEM. If you can master both, pretty much you can have good position over gooogle and good traffic.

Click SSL
08-08-2011, 08:49 AM
If you are looking for good traffics from Google search engine and if your keywords having high competition than you should have to do hard work as search engine optimizer. You should always prefer relevancy.