PDA

View Full Version : What is feature of seo

professional99
08-04-2011, 02:10 AM
What is feature of seo plz tell me about it i want to learn and do in my feature

GardnerBulkeley
08-08-2011, 01:16 PM
SEO is optimizing your website, so that the website is seen in the searches. You can opt for the various techniques like forum posting, blogs, social bookmarkings, text links, press releases, directory submissions etc for achieving good results.

kathrinefernand
08-08-2011, 08:57 PM
Today, enhanced and functionality are not only client`s requirement; they want SEO features with all other RTML features. We have listed all features which are essential for search engines.

Optimized Text Links
SEO Friendly Site map
H1 - Header tags for Item Name Title
Submit all products to yahoo shopping
Google Analytic s Integration
Blog Design & Setup (word press & yahoo default)
Dynamically Generated META Tags-Keyword and Description with Title Tag
Sub-Domain Configuration
Site Search
Customized 303 URL redirect
Twitter theme design & integrate to site
Facebook application development
Categorized Site Map
SEO friendly Sitemap - Easy to Navigate Product

adumpaul
03-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Maximum number of websites
Amounts of extracted search engine related data
Unique! Customizable report templates
Copying data to clipboard
Exporting data
Printing client reports
Publishing reports to the Web
Supporting search engines' API keys

Richard Wilson
03-22-2012, 12:28 AM
SEO is optimizing your website, so that the website is seen in the searches.

justinthomsony
03-13-2013, 07:38 AM
SEO is really one of most helpful way for brand promotion. The same Internet marketing method really contains big criteria. There are two parts of SEO. As the key features are existing below.

A. On Page SEO
- Updated, Fresh and Unique Content
- Keyword Research and Selection
- Meta Details Creation
- Targeted Keyword must be used in URL, Title, Description, Keyword, Heading Tag, Content
- As I said already, SEO Friendly URL
- Internal Linking with Anchor Text
- Sitemap Creation
- Robotic.txt

B. Off Page SEO
- Forum Posting
- Blog Commenting
- Blog Posting
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Press Release
- Video Submission
- PPT Submission
- Image Submission
- PDF Submission

justinthomsony
03-13-2013, 07:40 AM
SEO is really one of most helpful way for brand promotion. The same Internet marketing method really contains big criteria. There are two parts of SEO. As the key features are existing below.

A. On Page SEO
- Updated, Fresh and Unique Content
- Keyword Research and Selection
- Meta Details Creation
- Targeted Keyword must be used in URL, Title, Description, Keyword, Heading Tag, Content
- As I said already, SEO Friendly URL
- Internal Linking with Anchor Text
- Sitemap Creation
- Robotic.txt

B. Off Page SEO
- Forum Posting
- Blog Commenting
- Blog Posting
- Directory Submission
- Social Bookmarking
- Press Release
- Video Submission
- PPT Submission
- Image Submission
- PDF Submission

angeljeniffer
03-13-2013, 07:54 AM
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the well-known practice of increasing the rank of a particular website in search results. Kaushalam has a team of well-experienced professionals to look after your website. Additionally, we offer regular SEO features such as link building, optimization using indexing of search engines and search engine marketing.

__________________________________________________ _______________
Unblock Facebook (http://www.bestvpnservice.com/blog/best-vpn-to-unblock-facebook/) | Unblock Twitter (http://www.bestvpnservice.com/blog/how-to-unblock-twitter/) | Unblock Online Games (http://www.bestvpnservice.com/blog/gaming-vpn/) | Unblock Skype (http://www.bestvpnservice.com/blog/best-vpn-to-unblock-skype/)

frivyepi
03-13-2013, 09:07 AM
I know past day is fine better then next day. so what will happen 2013 seo. its say's really difficult.

mitsay
04-11-2013, 09:02 AM
Mobile or Tablets are beneficial for SEO, and future is bright for it. Its very difficult to carry a PC or Laptop everywhere you go. So tablets and mobiles takes that place of laptops. Its like a mini version but fast of laptop and easy to handle. Mobile and Tablets doesn't harm SEO in future.

stefijain
04-11-2013, 10:27 AM
Hi,

seo is a great way to make your business visible for internet users. it is less cost way and give more benefit. It helps to promote your website to get in top 10 for particular keywords, increase your website traffic. Once you will start to get more and more traffic then you can imagine that it will give you more customers too.

webcreations
04-12-2013, 01:41 AM
The future of SEO will be more complex than in the past. Old school techniques to fool search engines continue to be weeded out, but if you construct your content with longevity in mind, and are diligent with implementing emerging social networking features, you can ensure that your sites are future proof.The reason is Companies starts learn the power of Internet for finding new opportunities. So there will be a tough competition will be in Internet. The benefit of the competition will go to SEOs.SEO professional has be very smart to handle things, had to know businees tricks.

blessy_smith
04-12-2013, 02:08 AM
I agree with all your answers..

Roxy
04-12-2013, 02:40 AM
It has a lot of features. I'm sharing 5 SEO features for your Content Management System:
1) Auto title length highlighting
2) Warn about similar/duplicate content
3) Allow keywords in URLs
4) Auto suggest keywords
5) Content life cycle management

Vamp1re
04-12-2013, 03:26 AM
SEO is optimizing your website, so that the website is seen in the searches. You can opt for the various techniques like forum posting, blogs, social bookmarkings, text links, press releases, directory submissions etc for achieving good results.

Thanks for the informative post.

Markyarnell08
04-12-2013, 03:35 AM
Do Onpage SEO first. This has everything to do in your website: content, keyword, links, METAs. Then Offpage. Submit your content and backlinks to hosting sites: social bookmarking, social networking, forums, directories, press releases, and blogs. Then continue it by constantly updating it with newer but original content and back linking.

theshawnchin
04-13-2013, 03:46 AM
SEO is the best process to optimized your website in search engines ...

Markgibson431
04-13-2013, 06:49 AM
Optimizing your website (onpage or offpage) according to the parameters of Searh Engine is called SEO. you can find parameters on the website of specific search engine.

mitsay
04-14-2013, 10:17 PM
In my view future of SEO will be same as know. There willbe no difference becuase all people cannot afford paid apps and they will then try to find some free apps for the same purpose. There is also chances that SEO would be great thing for any business and you must have to hire a SEO expert to rank your website better

davidweb09
03-27-2020, 01:07 PM
SEO is On-page & Off-page which help to optimize your website according to Google. https://www.envirocareak.com/

warrantyau
04-07-2020, 01:30 AM
So only the website is seen in the searches.