PDA

View Full Version : Is SEO is Heavily Depend on Social Media?

robwilley7
08-04-2011, 03:27 AM
Hello to Everyone....

Is SEO is Heavily Depend on Social Media? or Is Social Media is Future of SEO?

Share your answers......

konetkar500
08-04-2011, 04:49 AM
i dont it seo depend upon of social media but we can say that social media is also a part of seo

ajaykr
08-04-2011, 08:24 AM
No,SEO does not Depend upon SMO.

india wildlife tour packages (http://www.indianwildlifetourism.com/indian-wildlife-package/)

MartinJ
08-04-2011, 11:59 AM
Social Media sites do help in getting good traffic and do follow social sites like bookmarking sites are good for improving keywords rank. SEO is a broad term and you can say that SMO is a part of SEO. SEO is a process of getting traffic from search engine, where SMO is a process to get traffic from social media sites.

kathrinefernand
08-04-2011, 08:38 PM
in fact how to use the social media is a big problem ! i do want to know more ,anyone will like to share ? ( the case you operate is better ) appreciate !
thanks !

bryanbell
08-08-2011, 09:42 AM
No, SEO is not depending on social media but we use social media for SEO and social media is beneficial for SEO. So it is helpful to SEO but SEO is not heavily depended on it.

pinkypainter
08-08-2011, 11:56 PM
SEO does not depending solely on Social Media. Social Media is a place for sharing and interaction between the merchants and the customers.

SEO covers widely from keyword building, direct traffic to your customers, indirect traffic to your customers and so on. You have to think of the way to generate your traffic and your page rank.

skyinfo
08-09-2011, 02:06 AM
We can get traffic with the use of SMO, we can widely promote our services and product in social media websites so everyone can see our services and we might get business or generate lead from there...

charlsmith
08-19-2011, 02:06 AM
Hello to Everyone....

Is SEO is Heavily Depend on Social Media? or Is Social Media is Future of SEO?

Share your answers......

i don't think so...Social Media is been effective but only to increasing traffic & daily visitors of websites.Social media is not helping factor for create backlinks.SEO is not depending totally on social media..