PDA

View Full Version : 5 Tips For Seo On Page

simjames
08-04-2011, 05:22 AM
5 Tips which should be maintained while doing on page optimization.

1. Title tag of every page should be unique and keyword infusion into the tile tag should be done smartly.

2. Meta descriptions of all pages should be written uniquely and also a well measured
knack of keyword alteration into the description should be their.

3. Try to avoid image links or flash links or Java script links for inter linking of
you site.

4. Optimize the images of your site with Alt Tag because crawlers are unable to read
images. Thus put some effective sentence into the Alt tag which is containing your
selected key phrases as well.

5. Ensure search engine bots with adaptation notification are placed at all of the pages.
All the best

mayank66
08-04-2011, 05:39 AM
hello,

this is unique information i really like this.......

mesasa
08-04-2011, 06:57 AM
On-Page SEO is one of the great SEO method.And its mainly working with the web page contents and the texts.On-Page SEO is related with the

1) Meta Tags.
2) Title Tags.
3) URL Modifications.
4) Keywords.
5) Alt Attributes.

webmaster2021
08-04-2011, 07:40 AM
Yes, We should use off page search engine optimization after complete on page search engine optimization.

MartinJ
08-04-2011, 12:02 PM
About 70% of on page SEO depends on Title and H1 tag, so best keywords should be use in title and H1 tags.. Internal Links, Sitemap , Keyword Density are also important factor of on page SEO.

kathrinefernand
08-04-2011, 08:40 PM
wow...great tips that you have shared with us dear...
keep sharing good things to friends..

alexfrued
08-05-2011, 02:56 AM
Hi !

Good sharing ! Its really useful and informative post regarding to Onpage SEO, it is one of the most important part of SEO.

Thanks for nice Sharing !

skyinfo
08-05-2011, 03:03 AM
All these 5 points are very important for On Page Optimization. Title tag, Meta tags, Alt tag, Robots.txt, Sitemap.xml and URL redirection are important factor while doing SEO for any website..

robwilley7
08-05-2011, 03:06 AM

1. Title tag of every page should be unique and keyword infusion into the tile tag should be done smartly.

2. Meta descriptions of all pages should be written uniquely and also a well measured

3. Try to avoid image links or flash links or Java script links for inter linking of
you site.

4. Optimize the images of your site with Alt Tag because crawlers are unable to read
images. Thus put some effective sentence into the Alt tag which is containing your

5. Ensure search engine bots with adaptation notification are placed at all of the pages.
All the best

Thanks for providing such good unique steps.I do agree with your opinions.I really appreciate for giving this information

Thanks..

zelthost
08-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Thanks for your helpful seo tips. I want to tell That put sitemap.xml and robot.tex in your site.

xiami
08-15-2011, 01:40 AM
thx for ur sharing :o

Openxcell Inc
08-16-2011, 01:51 AM

you site.

All the best

Thanks simjames. I think if you want to become SEO expert than this tips are very helpful to you.

seoindia
08-16-2011, 01:57 AM
title tag optimization
description tag optimization
keyword optimization
img tag,header tag optimization

dareckyoung
08-16-2011, 03:15 AM
Really some awesome tricks mentioned above. On Page SEO is really essential process for your website when you looking for complete SEO success. Many factor like content, meta tags and tags (H2 to H6), keyword-phrases, descriptions are affect with On Page SEO.

I just want to say that if you want to improve your On Page SEO, you should choose focused on quality and relevant content for your site. Choose unique keywords, focused on meta tags and description.

zita
08-16-2011, 08:54 AM
Thanks dude for sharing this information..
As i am doing SEO to my website, let me follow these suggestions and instruction.. Great post!

starramp
08-17-2011, 02:18 AM
5 tips for SEO on page :

Keyword density
Title tag optimization
Description tag optimization
keyword optimization
Img tag,header tag optimization

dareckyoung
08-17-2011, 06:26 AM
When you do On Page optimization for your site, so your all attention should be go with quality content. Rich content of your site will make your site more powerful and profitable. Like content, other important factors also should be covered by you sensibly.

jonathanwalker2
08-31-2011, 06:42 AM
These five points, all about optimizing a page is very important. While performing SEO for any website, title tags, Meta tags, Alt key tag, robots.txt file, and to redirect the URL is sitemap.xml, is an important part.

zairevang142
09-02-2011, 07:05 AM
On Page SEO is actually essential process for their website when they seeming for complete SEO success. Alots factor like content, meta tags and tags, keyword-phrases, descriptions are affect with On Page SEO.

clintondsouza10
09-09-2011, 04:46 AM
Most of the SEO depends on the title and the H1 tag and therefore, you should make sure to use the best keyword in the title.

sanjaykr86
09-09-2011, 07:41 AM
Yes ,I am agree above tips .thanks for share

VijendraDiwakar
09-09-2011, 08:15 AM
i am new in seo so i don't have any idea at this time.

sampeter012
09-10-2011, 12:51 AM
Most of the SEO depends on the title and the H1 tag and therefore, you should make sure to use the best keyword in the title.

VijendraDiwakar
09-10-2011, 08:37 AM
no, sorry i don't know.

tajtour
09-12-2011, 03:04 AM
Nice tips. Also use unique content for your website,
Create HTML, XML sitemap for your webiste

Kayla
09-12-2011, 05:36 AM
Here are some of the main tips for SEO on page.

- Optimized Title
-Clear and unique Content
-Internal Links
-Clean URL Structure
-Good Navigational Structure

Ken Peterson
09-15-2011, 08:15 AM
Nice Tips, Thanks for Sharing ,It is very useful for me.

madhuri
09-15-2011, 08:55 AM
You have made the best tips for the SEO on page..Thanks a lot for your best tips.

samdorjey
09-16-2011, 02:08 AM
Thanks for this on-page optimization tips.success of off-page optimization is due to the good on-page work.

carrhall
09-16-2011, 02:10 AM
Guy Thank you for sharing this information ..

As I am doing SEO site, I want to follow these tips and advice .. Great article!

sanjaykr86
09-16-2011, 07:14 AM
Hi,Good Tips .Thanks for share

maaria143
09-16-2011, 08:53 AM

you site.

All the best

I appreciate you for sharing such a helpful and informative tips.

wakee456
09-16-2011, 04:07 PM
These tips are common but very helpful for seo service providers or any other persons who attached with seo .

aerocare
09-16-2011, 09:29 PM

Yes, but optimzing with images will help Google know what you are trying to promote...

malcomandarson
10-07-2011, 11:40 AM
Once you do on page optimization for your site so that your attention should go with quality content. Rich content of your site will make your site more efficient and profitable. As the content, also other important factors must be covered by yourself wisely.

brucedcosta14
10-31-2011, 02:57 AM
Due importance should be given to headings, major tags, secondary keywords, textual content , respective users’ address and sitemap in course of optimizing a page by means of search engines.

seocompany1998
10-31-2011, 05:15 AM
Title tag of each page must be unique and key tile roof of infusion should be smartly.Meta descriptions of all pages must be written clearly and as a considerable talent in terms of keywords changed the description should their.Try to avoid image links or links flash or Java script links Link to your site.

tomhenry78
11-10-2011, 02:13 AM
Optimizing pages for all of these five points are very important. SEO for any website running title tags, meta tags, Alt key tag, robots.txt files, and redirect the URL is in the sitemap.xml, is an important part.

andysmith476
11-15-2011, 04:41 AM
These five points, all about optimizing a page is very important. While performing SEO for any website, title tags, Meta tags, Alt key tag, robots.txt file, and to redirect the URL is sitemap.xml, is an important part.

Thomas726
11-15-2011, 12:07 PM
I guess you forgot "Content". Content is king and it must be unique. Though you used Title, Meta, clean URL, Keywords its most important to have unique content as it may drop the ranking!

kevenrussell292
11-21-2011, 03:17 AM
All these five points are very important for the optimization of the page. Title tag, meta tags, alt tags, Robots.txt, Sitemap.xml URL redirection and are an important factor in doing SEO for any website.

bradhart8
12-06-2011, 03:32 AM
These five ideas, all around optimizing a page is very significant. While carrying out SEO for any web based site, title tags, Meta tags, Alt key tag, robots.txt file, and to readdress the URL is sitemap.xml, is an essential fragment.

randyhall12
12-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Title is very important in on page SEO. So try to use best keywords in title and H1. Keywords density, site maps are also important in On page SEO.

dakotakelly23
12-13-2011, 04:32 AM
I need to use keywords in title and H1 tag best on page SEO is about 70%, depending on the title and H1 tag .. Internal links, site map, keyword density is also an important element of SEO page.

jordanjohnson11
12-21-2011, 05:32 AM
All these 5 points are very important for On Page Optimization. Title tag, Meta tags, Alt tag, Robots.txt, Sitemap.xml and URL redirection are important factor while doing SEO for any website.

wasilawanderer8
12-23-2011, 05:33 AM
Title tag, Meta tags, Alt tag, Robots.txt, Sitemap.xml and URL redirection, keep all those on your mind for those are the vital factors in doing on-page optimization of your page or site.

coleprice05
12-26-2011, 06:03 AM
Title tag, Meta tags, Alt tag, Robots.txt, Sitemap.xml and URL redirection are important factor while doing SEO for any website. This will aid you definitely.

YeoMan
12-27-2011, 01:14 AM
Webmasters always want their website to appear on top of Search Engine Results. However, it is not as easy as it seems. Getting ahead of your competitors and achieving top ranks in Google, Yahoo or MSN required a lot of work. It is well known fact that top ranks in search engines results lot of organic traffic and in return more revenues. Therefore, website owners are always ready to do everything to attain their desired ranks.

In order to achieve top ranks in all major search engines you need to understand the search and indexing mechanism of all popular search engines. Always remember, that there are no defined criteria to make your website on top of any search engines. You need to follow the basic guidelines set by them for a search engine friendly website. However, search engines experts suggest several tricks and tweaks that may help you in easy indexing of your website by search engine robots/crawlers.

kevinsmith251
01-21-2012, 04:38 AM
the title is very important on page SEO. Please have the best keywords to use so the title and the H1. Keyword density, site map page is also important for SEO.

arleenpatterson
03-10-2012, 03:10 AM
I think using title tag, meta tag and the other tags properly is the key for a good website marketing campaign. Also, do not forget to build pages like Privacy policy, Site Map, etc.

luisbalke447
03-24-2012, 01:37 AM
You simply can not have anything better than this. You will enjoy the experience so much so that you will not feel like leaving it. You are sure to fall in love with it.

frankellis365
03-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Formerly you perform on page optimization for your site; your notice should leave with excellence substance. Wealthy substance of your site will build your site supplementary well-organized and gainful

sabrinasai
03-29-2012, 06:18 AM
great tips thanks

jasonbrown965
04-02-2012, 01:50 AM
Once you do on page optimization for your site so that your attention should go with quality content. Rich content of your site will make your site more efficient and profitable. As the content, also other important factors must be covered by yourself wisely.

stuartweston64
05-04-2012, 12:18 AM
If a page is bringing traffic to a site, leave that page on the search engine, don't change it but rather redirect the traffic to valid pages in the site.