PDA

View Full Version : Blog and Article

ajaykr
08-08-2011, 08:02 AM
What is different between Blog and Articles ?

Ladakh Tours (http://www.india-tourism.ws/ladakh-tours/ladakhtours.html)

Click SSL
08-08-2011, 08:17 AM
We can submit articles at various article submission websites. But we should always have unique content for our each articles. At other side blog- we can create our own blogs. We can design them,write title-meta and many more things.

But search engines mostly prefer articles back-links more valuable than blogs.

roselawnexpress
08-14-2011, 09:56 PM
In my opinion article is better than blog because article marketing is a way to keep your business updated with modern trends and keep your products and services fresh in the mind of the customer. Article marketing is an innovating method to advertise your website, product and services that you can provide.

kathrinefernand
08-15-2011, 08:05 PM
I used to blog about open source for ZDNet before taking the full-time gig with Linux.com, and one of the things that alternately amused and concerned me was the comments that criticized ZDNet and myself for biased articles, when it was - in my mind at least - clear that what I was writing was a blog entry and opinion and therefore not subject to the same criteria that one would hold a news article to.

When I put the news hat on, I feel it's very necessary to do the news thing - be unbiased, get all sides of the story, lots of research, etc. However, when I blog (like now, for anyone who might be wondering…) I don't feel it necessary to be unbiased or do ten hours of research to say "I think this is silly" in reference to another article or something.

I guess O'Reilly has had the same problem, as I noticed at the bottom of this blog entry:

Please note this is not an article. Rather, it is an opinion piece published on the MacDevCenter blog. Thanks for reading! - FJ

I'm not sure who, if anyone, is to blame here. I suppose it lies on both sides. On the one hand, publishers might expect readers to know the difference between an article - when an author uses formal voice, quotes multiple sources, and so forth.

On the other hand, maybe publishers need to use additional visual cues to say this is commentary, not "news".

On the third hand (lots of hands going round here!) the lines are quite blurry already. Reporters write commentary, news, and "blogs" and when it's the same guy doing all of that, who can blame readers for being confused when they expect a person to deliver news and get commentary instead? Some publishers treat all content more or less the same - it certainly is the same for ad sales purposes, right? Eyeballs are eyeballs, readers are readers - and blogs have proven very effective at being cheap, easy to produce, and still profitable.

Openxcell Inc
08-16-2011, 01:39 AM
Blogs is Timely, personal, have "inside point of view" usually updated on a frequent basis and Article is Informative, Authorative, detailed, marketing driven. I think as per freshness content perspective, Blogs clearly win out over the articles.

Anand
08-16-2011, 02:33 AM
Blog keep the infornmation hall sites but Article keep the information particular information. Like as Article contains only particular infornmation but Blog contains the information of full site. Therefore, I can say that Blog Posting is the best way to increase visitors and quality link.

thesslstore
08-16-2011, 03:09 AM
Not Depend on one. Because Some Good Article submition sites give you back link but some not. and some blog posting site also in same manner.

So depend on that what type of submition site you use and how frequently it is crawled in Google.

David Acer
08-16-2011, 06:04 AM
Article is long description about any topic and Blog is brief description about any topic means summery of any topic.

alexfrued
08-16-2011, 06:49 AM
According to me blog and article both are important to promote business or website. Article are at least 1000 to 1500 words, on other side blog are written in 100 to 500 words. In article you should provide an information in detail, and on other side in blog you should suggest your opinion in few words or provide useful news, massages, views etc., in less words and very effectively. So that both are very helpful.

rapidsslonline
08-17-2011, 07:25 AM
A blog is a type of website or part of a website. Blogs are usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events. and
Article is the Description of any content or word or thing

zairevang142
09-02-2011, 07:08 AM
An article is better than blog since article marketing is a way to keep their business updated with modern trends and also keep their products and services. Article marketing is an introducing method to advertise their website, product and services that they can provide.

clintondsouza10
09-09-2011, 04:47 AM
An article might be of different word counts and it contains an explanation and analysis of visuals. The content should always be unique.

sampeter012
09-10-2011, 12:56 AM
An article might be of different word counts and it contains an explanation and analysis of visuals. The content should always be unique.

jamesbrown096
09-17-2011, 12:49 AM
In my opinion article is better than blog because article marketing is a way to keep your business updated with modern trends and keep your products and services fresh.

clarencecurtis1
09-17-2011, 02:46 AM
In my opinion article is better than blog because article marketing is a way to keep your business updated with modern trends and keep your products and services fresh.

samdorjey
09-19-2011, 02:13 AM
articles are long in length and blogs are short.Articles are designed to be printed out for leisurely reading. and blog post are need to be read immediately.

Aden Kevin
09-19-2011, 06:15 AM
Blog sites keep infornmation room, but the information store item-specific data. As the article contains only some, but infornmation blog contains information of an entire site. So I can say that blog is the best way to increase visitors and quality links.

markdickson123
09-28-2011, 06:04 AM
Marketing your company up to date with modern trends article, and your products and services to consumers, as it must be remembered, in the article, in my opinion, is better than poetry.

gaurav467
09-28-2011, 08:12 AM
Articles are generally approximately 1500 words and contain explanations, analysis and/or visuals (screen captures, illustrations, etc.) Articles are evaluated on the value of the content to the community as well as on accuracy.

Blogs are tips, general information, or otherwise brief information regarding the use and implementation of Symantec products. Blogs are generally between 100 and 500 words and are submitted to the site via the blogs area in the Symantec Connect community. Tips must relate to Symantec products. Blogs entries must be of interest to the Symantec Connect community.

morgandsouza144
10-08-2011, 12:23 AM
Getting to attract bad traffic is something that cannot be avoided but can certainly be remedied. Overwhelm it with a lot of good web based traffic.

alexasmith
10-10-2011, 02:22 AM
Great Post, Thanks for the great post.Articles and blogs can be used effectively to propagate a marketing campaign. By submitting in various directories like Ezine and Go articles, you can hope to generate traffic through the link you have placed on the article directing towards your website.

addyj672
10-10-2011, 02:57 AM
Blog and article have one difference that is blog generally have content related to company news or services whereas article is written on general topic. Article contents are not related to company news, it can be on company business services but very general.

seoxcell
10-10-2011, 05:46 AM
An article is a lengthy piece of writing, written in an expert’s point of view, aimed at explaining a topic in great detail. A blog post is a shorter piece of writing, usually in a ‘conversational’ style, aimed at updating or educating your readers, or to spark ideas and interest in your business.

brucedcosta14
10-31-2011, 02:58 AM
While submitting our articles at several web forums, we request you to create inimitable content. For the creation of own blogs we need to use heading, write ups, keywords and design.

seocompany1998
10-31-2011, 05:17 AM
Article written an article need to be filled with models, concepts, theories, utility functions and standard deviations and it is difficult for ordinary readers easy to understand. While writing blog needs a few words, written in simple, conversational and therefore easy to understand for readers. Article writing is done in a more professional with a piece of equipment, highlighted keywords, bulleted lists, captions and descriptive titles and hyperlinks.

tomhenry78
11-10-2011, 02:15 AM
We can submit an article on the Web at the time of submission of the various articles. However, we have our time to you; please have a unique content of each article. Blog on the other side - we can create our own blog. We have a title, and have the Meta, the more you write, you can design them.

rahulkhanna
11-10-2011, 02:40 AM
Articles are generally approximately 1500 words and contain explanations, analysis and/or visuals (screen captures, illustrations, etc.) Articles are evaluated on the value of the content to the community as well as on accuracy.

Blogs are tips, general information, or otherwise brief information regarding the use and implementation of Symantec products. Blogs are generally between 100 and 500 words and are submitted to the site via the blogs area in the Symantec Connect community. Tips must relate to Symantec products. Blogs entries must be of interest to the Symantec Connect community.

andysmith476
11-15-2011, 04:42 AM
We can submit an article on the Web at various article submissions. However, we please you to be a unique content of each article for our times. Blogs on the other side - we can create our own blog. We have the title, Meta and write a lot more, you can design them.

kevenrussell292
11-21-2011, 03:18 AM
An article is better than your blog from article marketing is a way to keep your business up to date with modern trends and keep their products and services. Article marketing is the introduction of a method of advertising your website, products and services they can offer.

samdorjey
11-21-2011, 05:48 AM
Articles are lengthy and full of knowledge with experience and full analysis of related topic and written by the experienced person. and blogs needs regular updation and unique information everytime.

bradhart8
12-06-2011, 03:34 AM
We can actually submit an article on the Web at numerous article submissions. On the other hand, it is the content of these things that make the big difference.

randyhall12
12-10-2011, 01:44 AM
An article should always be unique in topic and writing style. It may contain an explanation of the topic along with analysis.

dakotakelly23
12-13-2011, 04:33 AM
The article is about 1500 words in general, as well as social articles, descriptions are evaluated on the accuracy of the content value, visual analysis and / or (screen capture, and illustration) is not included The.

jordanjohnson11
12-21-2011, 05:33 AM
We can submit articles at various article submission websites. But we should always have unique content for our each article. At other side blog- we can create our own blogs. We can design them; write title-meta and many more things.

wasilawanderer8
12-23-2011, 05:35 AM
Submission and also creating articles and blogs are easy; the only main concern is that your blogs and articles must have uniqueness and relevance. Everyone must always remember that.

coleprice05
12-26-2011, 06:04 AM
Article marketing is an introducing method to advertise their website, product and services that they can provide. This informative blog has aided me a lot.

seoinheritx
12-26-2011, 06:59 AM
It can generate the maximum backlinks.
-------------
iPhone Application Development (http://www.inheritx.com/mobile-apps-development/iphone-application-development-company.html) | Hire iPhone Developer (http://www.inheritx.com/mobile-apps-development/hire-iphone-apps-developer.html)

gaurav467
12-26-2011, 07:14 AM
blog describe the all website content and article describe the particular part of the website.......

syedmuddassar
12-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Nice topic i agree with ( dollyy)

kevinsmith251
01-21-2012, 04:40 AM
In the article, you must always be unique in subject and style. It may contain a description of the topic with the analysis.

josephdawson123
02-17-2012, 04:31 AM
I think article is well to use instead of blog on the sense that article marketing is a means of keeping business updated with latest trends and maintain products and services new in terms of the customer’s preference.

nathanbracken12
02-18-2012, 05:00 AM
In my opinion article is better than blog because article marketing is a way to keep your business updated with modern trends and keep your products and services fresh in the mind of the customer.

brennanpadilla1
02-22-2012, 11:18 PM
Most of the SEO depends on the title and the H1 tag and therefore, you should make sure to use the best keyword in the title.

arleenpatterson
03-10-2012, 03:11 AM
With the help of the good article, you can easily promote your website. Article marketing is a very fruitful SEO method. From this blog I have learned a lot.

jonascox111
03-20-2012, 12:28 AM
Blogs is appropriate, individual, have "within tip of view" typically efficient on a recurrent foundation as well as Article is educational, Authorative, thorough, advertising ambitious.

smartkathy
03-20-2012, 03:28 AM
Blog post and article are similar in the manner, both are used to display information on a certain topic. A blog is a site where blog posts are posted. I personally feel blog posts are much better way of promoting than article submission.

alsp123
03-20-2012, 03:48 AM
Article and blog both are important for increase ranking of a site over a search engine.A blog features diary-type commentary and links to articles on other
Web sites, usually presented as a list of entries in reverse chronological order.

frankellis365
03-29-2012, 05:41 AM
Blogs is opportune, not public, have "within tip of vision" typically efficient on a recurrent foundation and Article is educational, Authorative, thorough, advertising ambitious. Blogs are better than the articles.

aditd
04-01-2012, 07:04 AM
A blog is a site where you place article in order to have content on that site.

Cadmanarnold
04-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Ideas for a good blog article that involves the internet community.?

jasonbrown965
04-02-2012, 02:02 AM
Blogs is Timely, personal, have "inside point of view" usually updated on a frequent basis and Article is Informative, Authorative, detailed, marketing driven. I think as per freshness content perspective, Blogs clearly win out over the articles.

wilderthornton4
04-05-2012, 05:20 AM
These all tips that you'll be able to share is admittedly terribly nice. For on page optimization there are such a big amount of things that is nice a number of the ways to induce back links like Forum posting, Blog commenting and thus on are nice.

mypost
04-05-2012, 05:49 AM
We can easily submitting our Article content in various article niche but Blog Content we post it in it only in selected platform (Blogger or WP)..

fashion_today
04-05-2012, 06:03 AM
Both are different and article is a Summary about our website services and Blogs are the Summary about particular topic.

petesampras321
07-09-2012, 01:44 AM
As per me, Article is far better than blog. Article marketing is the best way of enhancing the business in an easy manner. You will easily get lot of customer for your business.

blessy_smith
07-09-2012, 02:45 AM
Nice explanation.. Thanks for sharing..

sabrinasai
07-10-2012, 01:56 AM
An article is a piece of information about a marketing strategy, recipe tips, parenting skills, or anything you choose to write about....focusing on your website or your business.

On the other hand, a blog is like a daily journal where you post articles, recipes, health tips, your thoughts for the day or just about anything you wish. You post on it daily, every other day, weekly or however you choose to post. You can also add your websites to it and adsense if you like to a blog. Blogs are a bit easier to keep up with than websites and are indexed by the search engines more quickly than websites.

Michaelbevan321
07-19-2012, 12:19 AM
I consider that the article is in this sense; article marketing is to maintain the latest trends of the business and as a means of updating and maintenance of customer preferences, new products and services, not the blog.

nelsoncobb447
08-06-2012, 12:40 AM
For SEO, these two does not have any replacements. You can deny them! They are most effective and convenient methods for doing a good website promo campaign.

celwajong
08-06-2012, 04:38 AM
A blog may be a personal account. While articles are about certain topics and has various word counts.

robertdyer
08-24-2012, 04:31 AM
I consider that the article is in this sense; article marketing is to maintain the latest trends of the business and as a means of updating and maintenance of customer preferences, new products and services, not the blog.

adrielalfredo34
09-13-2012, 05:37 AM

PeterSamuelson1
10-18-2012, 12:22 AM
The article is the one content that is used by many when they read the articles and acquire information for the different purposes. The products and services are in new terms and as per customer preference.

mikeslough5
10-18-2012, 02:54 AM
We can submit articles at various article submission websites. But we should always have unique content for our each articles. At other side blog- we can create our own blogs. We can design them,write title-meta and many more things.

But search engines mostly prefer articles back-links more valuable than blogs.
Thanks for the information dude its really helpful for me.

flinwood
10-18-2012, 06:04 AM
Both are really important in SEO...

josephlobo072
11-23-2012, 03:21 AM
It is good to use an article rather a blog because article marketing is a way of keeping your business updated with the latest trends and maintain new services and products that the customers prefer.

graemesmith321
02-14-2013, 12:03 AM
It is good to use an article rather a blog because article marketing is a way of keeping your business updated with the latest trends and maintain new services and products that the customers prefer.

johnoxx
02-15-2013, 12:41 AM
According to my knowledge blog is best because article marketing is almost dead.

danish00
02-15-2013, 01:00 AM
Article submission is best ways to increase more and unique visitors to your websites in the comparison with blog submissions.
damdama lake (http://picnic.anantagroup.com/dream-island-resort-damdama-lake/)

Vamp1re
02-15-2013, 02:05 AM

Thanks for the posting. Really helpful for me.

martinbrown786
05-31-2013, 01:59 AM
There can be least denying that article is a better choice as compared to blogs for practicing article marketing. Article marketing is the ultimate way of updating the latest trends.

limanto
05-31-2013, 04:15 AM
Blog is not limited it can be expressed in unlimited words. It might be self pro motive but exactly opposite to that Article can not be expressed in unlimited it has certain limit and it is not for the self pro motion it is about our website.

PoolrepairLV
05-31-2013, 05:12 AM
Blog is more personal in tone and use. An article is a popular term for professional works. Though blogging is more preferred to say than article (because it's less formal).

innovativeweb
05-31-2013, 05:39 AM
Hello,

Article marketing is best than blogging because article is a good idea to keep up your business in online.

J Chris
05-31-2013, 08:03 AM
Article submission and blogs posting most popular SEO techniques today that can be used to effectively promote your website or your business, In fact, article marketing can be the most reliable way to gain exposure for your business, provided you do it correctly.

weale15
06-01-2013, 07:01 AM
I think as per freshness content perspective, Blogs clearly win out over the articles.

nishasharma1490
06-01-2013, 08:01 AM
A blog is a discussion or site which is published on the World Wide Web. Ans an artical is different as it contains an explanation about the subject....

akonmorgon
07-18-2013, 05:08 AM
In my choice article is the better one than the blog because the article eting is the way for keeping the business updated with some modern trends.

JakbizSEO
07-19-2013, 08:10 AM
Its better to prefer blogs. Because it really helpful to get more visitor to the website. Google mostly like to prefer the blogs content to popularize over search engine website.

theshawnchin
07-26-2013, 03:41 AM
According to my Opinion ! Article and Blog Both Marketing is best and effective for website. So i always prefer both.

chander sood
07-29-2013, 02:41 AM
Both techniques plays an important role in seo off-page. But Article Submission is better then Blog posting you see better results through article submission make sure that your article is unique and meaning full with proper keywords, don't used more then 3 or 4 keywords in one article it creates a bad effect to your site as well as your article.

opiektidung
02-03-2018, 05:13 AM
article can not be separated with the name of the blog, so kalu want his best selling should reproduce the article to make people more interested to visit