PDA

View Full Version : SEO is the key tool for increasing web traffic

seo.lover
08-10-2011, 04:48 AM
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the key tool for the website owners to get more traffic to the website. Optimization of a website is crucial to get traffic and maintain the level over the search engine. The main aim of the search engine optimization is to get more traffic from diverse sources and to get repetitive visitors.

thesslstore
08-10-2011, 06:19 AM
Well developed with high visibility in the most productive marketing tool web site may have a company. Today's search engine drives 90 percent of Internet traffic, your website for keywords and rank well on search engines and is in position. Most sites have a television commercial that was never as effective as a marketing tool, because the site using the search engine can be found. Search engine advertising and search results pages of search engine results (SERP) combines

Anand
08-10-2011, 06:25 AM
The Real Meaning of SEO is to visible our site is Serach Engine. If you are doing proper work then your site's keword come in under top ten. then you can gain your real business.

mesasa
08-10-2011, 07:52 AM
No doubt about SEO is the most important online tools. Think web site, think SEO because without visitor a web site is value less. SEO is very important part of Internet marketing.

zita
08-10-2011, 09:13 AM
Yes, i totally believe in what you guys have said here.
Search engine optimization is probably the most popular and best way to get consistent targeted traffic to your website.

steveschmidt85
08-10-2011, 09:15 AM
true if it is being done in proper manner it is very useful for your business for traffic, inquirie

kathrinefernand
08-10-2011, 08:54 PM
Yes you are saying really well dear...
Seo is the best tool for getting traffic...
and its also optimize the keyword of sites to get traffic...

alexfrued
08-11-2011, 07:25 AM
Yes you are right ! On my point of view SEO is the process used to ensure your website and website pages are easily accessible to search engines, which focuses on ways to improve the chances of your website being found and are indexed. Its help to promote Website or business.

kellyfoote
08-11-2011, 07:58 AM
Agree with all of you above. Search engine optimization is probably the most popular and best way to get consistent targeted traffic to your website.

Samuel
08-11-2011, 08:19 AM
Seo helps to increase a website's visibility on search engines.
Helps to achieve long term positioning in SE.
Help to increase the amount of visitors to your website.

Click SSL
08-11-2011, 09:13 AM
Yeah I am totally agree with you mate. If our website having high competitive keywords and wants to rank higher on SERPs on various search engines than we should have to do strong search engine optimization with 100% relevancy. Because each search engine must need relevancy in seo and also relevant content on website to rank higher on SERPs.

zita
09-06-2011, 07:23 AM
Hi,

Yes, off course i agree with you.. Search engine optimization is probably the most popular and best way to get consistent targeted traffic to your website.

raghvendrasingh
09-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Yes , definitely i am with you if you doing quality work then be sure your site will be on first page of search engine.

Thanks for query.

stevedains124
09-06-2011, 05:04 PM
SEO refer as a search engine optimization. it is very important tool in order to grow online business.SEO is very beneficial to increase the marketing opportunities and achieve the business target.

samdorjey
09-07-2011, 12:37 AM
SEO is mainly used to get high ranking and for the visibility of the site on first page.it also promotes the business and traffic for the website.

Ken Peterson
09-09-2011, 07:16 AM
I totally agree on what you are saying, It was easy to understand and well presented. Thanks for sharing the nice post.

SteveGarrison
11-24-2011, 11:31 AM
SEO helps a new website to grow on internet. If your website contains quality content then it will get a lot of came back visitors.

colinwood07
11-25-2011, 01:30 AM
Hello,

SEO is so much helpful for increasing traffic of a websites. because website comes in search from seo activity.

sowmya
11-25-2011, 02:12 AM
SEO, which stands for search engine optimization is a process of creating and analysing the individual web pages. It plays a very important role in getting good rankings as well as getting high traffic to your sites. Its main intention is to provide better results in a shorter period of time as well as within a reasonable price. Its really very much user friendly.

newsky
11-25-2011, 04:21 AM
SEO can be done in many ways. The main aim of SEO process is creating quality link building .
1)BLOGS
2)FORUM
3)ARTICLE SUBMISSION
4)ADS